- Don't be surprised, they've told us many times. It's
their job to warn us, and they have! Maybe we just don't want to hear it?
Still, even though it came in fifty different pieces, they tried to warn
us. People will die, the only questions are who and how many?
- On April 19, 2004, ABC's Nightline was predicting Marshall
Law by June. http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=1694
- In April of 2004 Rice Warns of Terror Before the Election:
- May 25, 2004 Ashcroft conveyed that an Al Qaeda spokesman
said that 90% of the arrangements for an attack on the US were complete.
- In May of 2002, Cheney said:
- Yesterday, Rumsfeld warned us that our war has only just
- Memorial Day weekend we the launched seven of our fourteen
nuclear Carrier Strike Groups from the Atlantic fleet in Norfolk: Classified
and non-specific, as to destination, but scheduled to last two months,
this cruise was billed as an exercise. http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1902088
- This was followed, by adding another Carrier from San
This is being called a drill but the number of ships and personnel is unprecedented.
- The Bush re-election campaign, being run by Karen Hughes
has not only pulled out of 18 states, but they have now begun to close
down offices in some of the larger states -- like Florida, California and
New York, It's difficult to win an election without those states.
- Homeland security is doing a great job they even covered
all their bases at a special dinner for the media to decide the best way
to handle the upcoming terrorist attacks. http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/04_Terror/040119.TV.dinner.html
- Above all else the money supply has just been raised
by crisis proportions, up another $46.8 billion, to maintain a stable currency.
"The Fed's actions mean they know what is about to happen. They are
aware of a terrible, horrific imminent event." What could it be?