- Greetings, Seattle Meteor Fans!
- Tonight, Saturday, is one for the record books. The new
summer sky had scarcely darkened when a show of unprecedented magnitude
- I've seen lots of meteors over the years. I'm no stranger
to UFO's either. After all, I live in a fertile corner of one of the hottest
UFO spots in the world!
- The Mount Adams, Mount Rainier, Yakima Valley, triangle
has produced some of the most spectacular UFO sightings ever recorded.
- So, I don't get too excited over this kind of stuff any
- fairly common place, really: ...
- But nothing in the past could have even remotely prepared
me for what I, and a small group of friends, were fortunate enough to bear
witness to this evening!
- WHAT A SHOW!
- It began with a rapid fire overture of meteors. One after
another, they blazed and burned with increasing fury across the sky. From
out of the southern heavens, a rain of rocks from distant worlds hurtled
down to a Viking's funeral above the earth.
- One, two, sometimes even as many as five meteors a minuet,
provided a ceaseless pyrotechnic display.
- Not too bad for a night when no official meteor storm
was on the program!
- And then...."IT" happened.
- As chance would have it, we were all looking at the same
spot of sky, when a bright blue-white flash of light stunned us all.
- Before anyone could even say: "WHAT was THAT?,"
from out of the flash emerged a bright, glowing, white, luminescent, object.
- My readers will recall that I have reported on these
object before. This is the form that UFO's commonly take in these parts.
- The object quickly sped off across the firmament and
behind it came more! One after the other, we counted the emerging and brilliantly
white objects as they dispersed in all directions across a night sky illuminated
by a continuing backdrop of fiery rocks from the stars.
- In all, my group counted 25 UFO's in the space of 10
- They crossed the sky in a leisurely fashion, and each
seemed to have a singular destination. An impressive moment was beheld
when several of the objects moved out in formation, but they soon vectored
to different directions, some of them even crossing over each other in
- Tonight, June 20, 2004, was a record setter here in the
UFO capital of the Northwest. My friends, we have visitors. We have LOTS
of visitors. I don't know where they are, or what they may look like, but...They
are here. And... wager, they are here for a purpose.