- Nothing but money and greed has caused the devastation
of our beautiful blue planet, whose beauty when seen from space hides the
evil below. There are no other planets even close to our precious jewel,
within many light years anywhere out in the cosmos.
- As stated on an old Rockford Files episode by the show's
lead character with an Oklahoma smile, "it just keeps on comin', doesn't
- Such is the assault upon us. First our freedoms as human
beings, now even breathing will be a considered a threat because YOU expel
carbon dioxide and that's just not "acceptable." The Kyoto Accord
has considered taxing everything that creates carbon dioxide, including
people. An even larger threat to our freedom as human beings, lies in the
right to have water. Not heavy water, but just, plain, water.
- There have been some recent developments that clearly
have declared us a "threat" to the earth. A threat to the same
planet that was put here for ALL of us to live on by God. A select group
of power-mad snobs who look down their collective noses at the masses and
see us as an 'annoyance.' Or as Henry the K once said: "useless feeders."
Someone should give him a mirror...
- What am I going on about? The UN comment about our planet
being a dustbowl . Let's not forget to thank them for their endless
judgments, and their untreated collective myopia. Armchair globalists,
the worst of the worst.
- Now we are being told how we're losing the planet. Surely
it can't be the fault of leaders that allow THOUSANDS of acres of land
in the Amazon to be razed every year. Of course not. That's ok, that's
progress. Who needs those trees anyway ?
- And it surely can't be related to millions of acres of
desert that was once farmed, but is now abandoned as heavy metals leached
out of the ground from farming become part of crops grown. Such is California..
- We cannot forget China- land of the Wal-Mart main factories-
which has lost 36,000 sq, miles to desert already. Perhaps the encroaching
sand upon their space will eventually force them to decide to invade the
USA. But the question is: will they be wearing Wal-Mart blue mocks with
giant words printed on them, "How may I help you ?" For some
reason, they always forget to print the rest of the question- so it properly
reads "How may I help you out of your money ?"
- And this is just the beginning of the pillaging of the
planet. Therefore, the lawgivers of Landrew  (aka UN stooges) must step
in for our own good. All kneel and bow..
- AGENDA 21 - LEGALIZED STEALING FROM YOU
- Agenda 21  is exactly what it says- an agenda. A TOTAL
CONTROL agenda, the worst kind there is. Its really a variation on the
Robin Hood approach as all the global plans are - steal money (and water)
from those that have, and give it to those that don't.
- It ultimately includes putting water meters on PRIVATE
water wells which has already begun in some parts of America. An ordinary
well like the one you or someone you may know has. Water wells easily cost
more than $3,000.00 to drill, and this doesn't include the cost of operating
AND maintaining them.
- This figure does not include the cost of the pump (hundreds
more) and the wiring, piping, pressure controls, etc... And they want to
tax wells ? This isn't like the county tax used for maintenance of roads.
With this tax, they are NOT going to maintain your well, only the meter
- I know all this, because I have a well. For example,
our well cost $1850.00 in 1982, and is 108 feet deep. That's considered
a fairly shallow water well by today's standards.
- Today that same well would cost more than $3,900.00.
All wells are drilled using a truck mounted rig, and a well driller charges
X dollars PER FOOT. And in the western USA, wells more than 2,000 feet
deep are common. Often the cost is $20,000.00 or more, and communities
often get together and share that cost and pay for maintenance. And the
UN would tax that, too. So what does $20k buy ? A hole in the ground, with
a steel casing that prevents the hole from filling in and being contaminated
with soil bacteria. No pump, pipes, wiring, valves, pressure switches or
paying the electric bill to run it. None of that.
- Over my dead body will anyone put a meter on my well.
I'll fill it with concrete first and move to where I can drill a well where
NO ONE will see it. It will bring new meaning to the expression "hard
- Are you on public water ? You still won't be safe from
the greedy fingers of the UN. The gestapo UN tax will be levied ON TOP
of the water tax you might be paying now. In the USA, tax upon tax is declared
to be illegal according to our founding fathers and documents. So is "taxation
without representation." There was a time when people actually got
mad and refused to be the doormat that people emulate today. They lay down
and whine saying "what can I do about it ?" and ask for more.
- But according to the globalist- oriented UN...our country's
founders didn't know anything either, and the UN knows better. Those Great
values the founding fathers gave America that made it the greatest nation
on earth ? Oh, they were all wrong too. Live in Canada and think you're
safe from all this ? NO - Remember this is a UN tax levy, so every developed
country gets hit with it.
- No one is safe. The key words to remember are "developed
- So WHERE will all that collected money be sent ? To the
US, Canada or to whatever country it was collected from ? NO. You don't
deserve it and as a GLOBAL citizen you are forgetting the UN Robin Hood
principle. The only countries that won't be taxed, will be those who are
the benefactors of the new global welfare state. They get the checks from
the UN, our new landlords. Those countries that benefit, can be summed
up as "just above the equator in the western hemisphere, and below
it. We won't mention any names here...
- And if you are one of the countries that are begging
for scraps at the master's table (the one located in the dining room of
the UN) then you don't need to worry. All will be delivered to you in due
time, taken from the hands of those "that have." Now we move
one step closer to a global welfare state.
- The droids in Washington who have usurped your rights,
and overstepped their authority do so for only ONE reason. Simply, because
they can. No one stops them. After the UN tightens the screws on the ordinary
citizen, then those people will complain and whine "they can't do
that !" when its too late, and they already have. So get mad and make
your feelings heard. If you are someone who thinks I'm wrong and more Robin
Hood type taxation is a good thing, then you should be living in the UK
- Lets look at some of this, in plain english from UN documents
about water control that prove my point. From 18.16 from the UN document
 we read:
- "Actual charging need not necessarily burden all
beneficiaries with the consequences of those considerations. Charging mechanisms
should, however, reflect as far as possible both the true cost of water
when used as an economic good and the ability of the communities to pay."
- Translation- if you are deemed "needy" then
you don't need to pay at all. So if you're not paying, then someone, somewhere
else is. And that will be you. Note the words "charging mechanisms"
used here. If you are unemployed but live in a middle class community-
too bad for you. You'll still have to pay.
- Notice the words "ability of the communities to
pay". Individual people mean nothing to the UN. This is no different
than your property tax today- it doesn't matter if you're unemployed or
not, pay it or lose it.
- Finally on this subject, we learn that the youth are
not left out of the equation- in fact they are clearly "targeted"
 for education. Some of us call that brainwashing.
- REAL EXAMPLES OF WATER CONTROL AND LEGALLY ROBBING THE
- In Santa Clara county, they have already clamped down
on water wells as a few direct excerpts from a local authority's statement
below clearly illustrate. We can see that the water doesn't really belong
to the people that live there at all. You might be a human being, but you
have NO RIGHT to expect a drink of water, taken from God's green earth
on which you are born as illustrated here and clearly written by a lawyer.
If you can become something other than a person, the law won't apply to
- "Well permit requirements
- No person shall dig, bore, drill, deepen, refurbish,
or destroy a water well, cathodic protection well, observation well, monitoring
well, exploratory boring (45 feet or deeper), or other deep excavation
that intersects the groundwater aquifers of Santa Clara County without
first obtaining a permit from the Santa Clara Valley Water District."
- Note the clever "45 feet or deeper" statement.
Now we wouldn't want anyone to drill deep enough during an exploratory
operation for a piece of land someone is planning to build on. Someone
just might findwater WITHOUT BUYING A PERMIT ! Yet it also tells you that
you won't find any real usable water at less than 45 feet.
- HOW THE GALLONS PER MINUTE RATE OF A WELL IS DETERMINED
- When a well is drilled, water is often found at fairly
shallow depths, even at 10 feet deep. But since wells usually function
by water trickling in the bottom, the output capacity in gallons per minute
is what counts. For domestic wells, this is about one gallon per foot for
a standard steel casing. The process of determining the flow rate while
drilling, is called "bailing." I don't mean the kind of bailing
that the Bush administration is doing.
- Here's how it works. A tube is lowered on a cable with
a foot valve. When it hits the bottom, the valve opens to fill the tube.
Then the tube is withdrawn by the drilling rig, emptied and the process
repeated for one minute. The fill rate and depth determines the well's
rate in gallons per minute.
- If recovery is not sufficiently fast enough as required
by a bank for funding, the well is drilled deeper. However, one can hit
saltwater at any time. Doing so requires the hole is filled with concrete
by law, so it will not contaminate any other ground water. All the money
spent drilling is wasted, and the process must start over and so do the
- Where I live, there is a nearby gas well. Such wells
present a risk, in that natural gas is present where there are salt domes.
- It made us sweat all the way through the drilling process.
- WHAT WATER CONTROL MEANS TO FARMERS
- Even some farmers who have paid for the great expense
for a well of high capacity as needed to run a farm, may continue to pay
forever. Farmers aren't suffering enough. More must be heaped upon them.
How long before what you read below becomes commonplace ? It will, because
counties and towns will see dollar signs.
- Here's a living example from Terrell County, Georgia:
- "The Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission
has installed water meters on a Terrell County farm irrigation system.
Division Director David Eigenberg said "It looks very similar to the
speedometer and odometer on a car. As water is pumped, the hand will fluctuate
around the amount of pumping that occurs. And then the totalizer or odometer
will accurately account for the amount of water that has flowed past this
- Note the word "fluctuate." In engineering,
that's usually a term reserved for a random process. So what does the totalizer
or odometer do ? Why, it measures the amount of times the "hand"
fluctuates ! (Is the "odometer" mentioned for measuring just
how many miles the water ran past the farmer ? But you knew that...)
- Further, we can learn more about the power of an unfair
burden upon all in the same article:
- "House Bill 579 last year requires that all farm
wells have a meter by 2009. That would be over 21,000 meters right now.
The meters are installed at no charge by the state on all watering devices
registered before July 2003. " And to think these metered wells will
remain tax free ? Who would believe that. Even Agenda 21 implies the taxation
- Eigenberg further boldly says "farmers understand
the need for the metering. They are a very good steward of our natural
resources. And they want to know what their application rates are and their
flow rates are, and this metering program will help provide that information."
- Eigenberg says farmers "understand the need."
- I challenge Eigenberg to show us just ONE farmer who
will say they want ANOTHER MONTHLY BILL that metering will eventually be
used for, if it isn't already.
- Eigenberg then adds:
- "An eight-inch system can pump 500 to 600 gallons
per minute. With the dry weather so far this growing season, most of these
metered irrigation systems are working overtime. It's just another point
of why it's so important to try and protect our water, and use it in a
very efficient way."
- Translation: We're eventually going to TAX you for every
drop you use. Georgia House Bill 579 is just a precursor to it, and supports
UN Agenda 21. It will serve as a test case for it. In essence, they will
meter and charge YOU, for YOUR WATER, that you pay to pump up from under
YOUR LAND. We don't care if YOU can't afford enough water for your crops
to grow healthy in the boiling summer heat. No doubt Eigenberg's statements
were issued from an air conditioned building. Note his words "try
and protect OUR water." So who is "our ?" As you can see,
they plainly illustrate that water under the land doesn't belong to the
farmer ! More rights taken away by another brainwashed, government droid.
No doubt spoken eloquently by Eigenberg, with a gentle southern smile on
his face. Bend over, America...you're next. Just wait and see.
- Back on the farm Mr. Douglas standing on his Green Acres
out there in the boiling sun, will be nervously staring at that "fluctuating
needle" on the meter, while watching his crops being watered with
liquid gold, and trying to decide when to switch off the pump. Walking
back to his home where Lisa Douglas awaits, he'll be hoping it wasn't too
soon in the boiling summer heat. And then wondering just who will be paying
for a new tax sure to follow...
- And more farms will be doomed, because farmers cannot
increase the price of their crops to compensate. Farmers receive offers
from food processors for their crops when they bring them in at the end
of each growing season. To the food processor it makes no difference if
the farmer accepts the price, because the food processor doesn't care.
The farmer does cannot dictate price at all. Farmers and food processors
all know once a crop is picked, 'the clock has started.' With each passing
day and hour the product gets ever closer to being unusable and over-ripened,
closer to becoming nothing more than fertilizer. Hence the farmer unwittingly
places himself into a corner when he takes the fruits of his hard labor
to market. The same also applies to livestock farmers. Therefore, water
taxes will play a serious, destabilzing role in our agrarian sector.
- Derry Brownfield  is a highly respected farmer of
more than 70 years with BS and MS degrees, and has nurtured a one hour
radio show for several decades. It should be required listening for morning
radio. Derry has stated that farmers are getting the very same price per
pound for beef as they did back in the 1930's. And Derry should know, because
he keeps his finger on the American farmer's pulse. Derry is perhaps the
most knowledgeable farmer in North America about the barrage of new government
regulations. Is it any wonder that a water tax will drive farmers under
BY THE THOUSANDS who are barely surviving now on 1930's prices ?
- About the only time to tax water wells would have been
back in the fifties and sixties when most people could afford it, and electrified
water wells were in widespread use. That is, if it would not have been
an unreasonably high tax. And the time to remove these meters would have
been back in the early 1970's, when the heyday of the last century ended
and such taxes would have begun to become unbearable. The UN is way behind
the curve on this and missed their opportunity. In the fifties and sixties
the UN was still in its infancy. They dragged their collective feet as
slow as they could. But now the globalists are pushing this equivalent
of double taxation on the masses. Globalists see the UN as a means to an
end for control of earth's water.
- Desalination systems  are now a viable option. Coastal
states could do wonders protecting water tables with these after they make
the investment. The majority of people in the USA live near one of the
three coasts. We can stop drilling wells and using aquifers when sea water
is accessible, just by using existing reverse-osmosis technology. Most
of the water that's consumed, ultimately ends up back in the environment
so no harm is done.
- AS AN ASIDE - A REAL EXPERIENCE OF A REAL MIDWEST SANDSTORM
- The UN talks about the world as a dustbowl. I'll describe
here what such a storm is like to be inside of. Remember this is NOT a
problem or desertification of the USA- its a normal phenomena for certain
parts of America.
- Some years ago, I was visiting some relatives in Kansas.
They own many thousand acres of wheat, and in every direction around the
farm that was all you saw. We were outside when Cal said "there's
a storm comin'- everyone into the barn." We watched from the cavernous
combine steel barn, while the beautiful cloudless blue sky overhead belied
what was about to happen.
- There it was, perhaps a mile away- a WALL of rolling
sand. If one didn't know better, you would swear it was a rolling hill....except
it was moving quite fast. As it grew closer, Cal pulled the huge sliding
doors shut. Within minutes it arrived. One could hear the sound of sandblasting
against the steel building. After a few minutes, it left as fast as it
arrived. He opened the door to a beautiful day once again.
- These storms have been known to easily strip paint off
cars down to the bare metal and frost car windows. And it doesn't do your
exposed skin any good, either. Cal operated his farm using his water well.
Miles from the nearest town, they will most likely never have a public
water supply. And based on the chemical cocktail in those water sources
today- he's much better off with his own well.
- This is still America, not Nazi Germany.
- At least not yet, and it won't become that if ALL OF
US STAND UP. It is patently wrong to penalize a developed country, for
the laziness and bad attitude that many third world countries have. Turning
the entire planet into a global welfare state will accomplish nothing but
more misery, and teach the lazy countries of the world that their behaviour
will be rewarded. Therefore, they will do even less to help themselves
than they do now.
- UN, just get out of everyone's shorts - you're not wanted
-  Fictional character from the original Star Trek series-
- that dispensed law. (Like anyone you know today in Washington
-  Agenda 21 table of contents that shows how far this
-  Desertification Treaty details
-  Chapter 18 - PROTECTION OF THE QUALITY AND SUPPLY
OF FRESHWATER RESOURCES:
- APPLICATION OF INTEGRATED APPROACHES TO THE DEVELOPMENT,
- MANAGEMENT AND USE OF WATER RESOURCES
-  Youth targeted for Agenda 21 Education:
-  Well restrictions:
-  Farm metering:
-  Derry's webpage:
-  Just a few desalination systems available. There
are many more
- companies. The list below illustrates how far water desalination
- have progressed. This is NOT intended to be advertising
and I receive no
- funds whatsoever. The suppliers shown below are for educational
- (No endorsement is made or offered here for any company
- a. Up to 100,000 liters per hour: http://www.hpwatermakers.co.uk/
- b. Small scale renewable sources: http://www.itnes.com/pages/desalination.html
- c. 600 gallons a day from the ocean: http://www.aguadulcefreshwater.com/
- d. 31,000 gallons a day: http://www.lifestreamwater.com/news4.html