Los Angeles Unusual Object Caught On Film
- Date: August 26, 2002
- I copied your email from the posting of the ufo footage
on Rense. I have captured a ufo on video myself and would like you to see
- I live in Los Angeles and saw a large, strange object
over the Los Angeles sky which I videotaped. The object is white, long
and looks like a "worm" in the sky. I have seen a lot of footage
and this looks like some objects I have seen from Jamie Maussan in Mexico.
- I am a cameraman by trade and the footage I have is excellent
with trees and telephone wires as frame of reference.
- Please tell me how I can show this to you.
- Thank you to the person for the report and allowing me
to post the photos.
- Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.brianvike.com
- Redirect: http://www.hbccuforesearch.com
- It's a wind indicator for skydiving.
- Jumpmasters tape three lengths of clotheshanger wire
to the end of a crepe-paper streamer and throw it from the plane over the
drop zone. When it lands, the pilot flies over the wind indicator and
begins counting seconds as the plane flies back toward the drop zone.
When the plane arrives over the first jumper's desired impact point on
the drop zone, the pilot begins counting again until the plane has flown
the same number of seconds as the inbound trip.
- The pilot uses the point then directly beneath the plane
as a reference, and that's where the first jumper exits when the jump run