- In response to my recent article Why I Fear Toutatis
(www.rense.com/general54/whyIfear.htm), I have received numerous emails
from people who claim to have seen unusal fireballs and/or meteor activity
in the United States over the past few weeks.
- In addition to these email communications, I have found
evidence of censorship in the news of fireballs, meteors, and unexplained
- These recent developments are leading me to an inexorable
- People who control the news are vary wary of current
cosmic activity, and are deeply concerned about the effect this will have
on public consciousness.
- Let me begin this report by sharing with you an email
I received from from a resident of Los Angeles, who claims that he or she
heard a report on an LA radio station of a "fireball" near LAX,
which was described by witnesses as "appearing like an airplane falling
from the sky, then exploding." This person also says that there
were no reports of such an event anywhere in the media in the following
- Here is the full email:
- Hi Michael -
- Just wanted to let you know, the friday night after
- the explosion of the meteor over washington, I was
- listening to the radio in LA. It was 2:30 am and the
- traffic update came on. The announcer said
- "Apparently a large explosion was seen over the
- 405/I-5 interchange near LAX. Callers described the
- fireball as appearing like an airplane falling from
- the sky, then exploding.." There was nothing about
- this in the papers or anywhere else for that matter.
- I was listening to 640am so go ahead and contact the
- station to see if they have transcripts if you want
- material evidence.
- Just thought id let you know about that one.
- Shortly after receiving this message, I emailed the station
(http://www.kfi640.com/main.html), asking for a transcript and/or verification
of the alleged news report, but have not yet received a reply.
- Interestingly, after reading this email, I did a word
search on Google news for "LA fireball", and found a link to
a story on a fireball in Oklahoma, published by the Alva Review Courier.
The link, as it appears in Google, reads as follows:
- Fireball Turns Midnight Sky Orange
- Alva Review Courier, OK - Jun 20, 2004
- By Helen Barrett. "I looked out the window, heard
a big bang and saw a ball of orange fire," Jason Pritchard said of
the lightning ...
- (Link: http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpID=348&News
- Unfortunately, when I click on the link, I am taken to
a blank page which reads, "No headlines entered." Then, when
I did a word search for "fireball" on the website...I found ZERO
matches. And then I searched the website's archives for June 20th for this
story...and could not find it.
- I then did a Google news word search for "fireball"
and "oklahoma"...and could not find the story.
- If the original headline in the Alva Review Courier was
correct...and the account of the LA radio report of a fireball explosion
near LAX occurred as described by "TS"...
- Why have these reports VANISHED and/or not appeared anywhere
- After discovering these instance of possible CENSORSHIP
of cosmic impacts, I did a word search on Google news for "meteor"...and
I found this story, from June 19th, of a CAR-SIZED meteor reported in the
state of Missouri. A meteor the size of a car is a MAJOR story...particularly
when one considers that a meteor (or bolide) as small as the one in Washington
three weeks ago made national headlines. What is going on?
- By the way, just for the record, June 19th was one day
before the projected "impact" date offered by the SNOWBALL NET
- Here is the full story, from
- Car-Sized Meteor Rocks Missouri Residents
- posted by admin on Saturday June 19, @08:40PM
- from the big-a-boom dept.
- Paul Kesterson was getting ready for work Friday morning
when two thunderous explosions a split second apart rocked the sky above
- "It was loud enough to shake the house and rattle
the windows," said Kesterson, owner of Marshfield TV and Electronics.
"The dog's probably still hiding."
- The rural Webster County man rushed outside, not sure
what he'd find.
- "There was a smoke trail in the sky, but it wasn't
straight," he said. "It kind of came down at an angle, like a
jet contrail that the wind had distorted."
- The Webster County Sheriff's Department fielded nearly
20 phone calls from area residents around 9:20 a.m., concerned something
had blown up.
- Dispatchers checked with area quarries, which reported
no blasting activity.
- And no supersonic aircraft were in the skies above Webster
County, according to Springfield airport and Fort Leonard Wood officials.
- NASA scientist Mike Mumma said the likely culprit was
a "sizable" meteor ripping apart as it blasted through the atmosphere
at 100,000 mph.
- "From the description of buildings and windows shaking,
that's a fairly significant sonic boom," said Mumma, chief scientist
of planetary research at Goddard Research Center in Greenbelt, Md. "It
would have been much larger than fist-sized to make that loud of a noise
and generate that much energy. I couldn't speculate how big, though."
- Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near Earth Object monitoring
program in Pasadena, Calif., said a meteor that shakes homes and windows
could have been the size of a small car.
- (END OF STORY)
- Let me now share with you an email I received from yet
another person who claims to have "insider" knowledge on the
asteroid Toutatis. Please keep in mind, in lieu of the extraordinary amount
of mis and/or disinformation surrounding this issue, I am presenting this
purely as an item of interest.
- Re: WHY I FEAR TOUTATIS
- Toutatis is calculated to pass Earth on the 29th. The
impact date which was on the 20th was NOT impact between Toutatis and the
Earth. The impact date was between a nuclear tipped missile and Toutatis.
It was when the destruction of Toutatis would occur. There are problems
with Toutatis which you have touched on. Toutatis has an odd rotation
but we have entered into a galactic dust cloud. This cloud has adversely
affected the calculations, making Toutatis a bit of an irregularity. Better
to be safe than sorry. You can take this information for what it is worth.
Don't mention my name. I only know what I know because I know somebody,
and I have told you everything I know, so now your in the know. (END OF
- This person is apparently making the case that Toutatis
may have ALREADY been nuked...in which case someone would have some serious
explaining to do, come September 29th, if Toutatis is nowhere to be seen.
- I am now making a plea to members of the scientific community,
particularly exmployees of NASA, who have any direct or indirect information
on this topic, to come forward and reveal that information. If my concerns
about Toutatis are totally misguided, if I am jumping at shadows and responding
to vapors, believe me, I will be more than happy if you can "sober
me up" with a prosaic explanation for all of this. But somehow, I
don't think an explanation of any kind - prosaic or otherwirse - is forthcoming.