- In the early morning of July 5 2004 at approximately
4:00 a.m at Peterborough Ontario Canada my cousin and myself observed a
fast moving object overhead and then it disappear over an area called Little
lake. A few moments later we observed a triangle of three lights (bright).
We thought it was just the stars at first but then the lights we thought
were stars began to move, it then disappeared back towards Little Lake
(easterly direction) Now fast forward 2 days at approximately 3.30 a.m.
on Lafayette Ave in Peterborough.
- Earlier in the evening I had observed a bright streak
in the sky toward the east so I was watching the eastern sky close.
- All of a sudden I observed 2 small bright fast moving
objects moving to the east. Very fast I might add so here I'm watching
towards the east not paying attention directly overhead. All of a sudden
everything just seemed to get real quiet. Eerie quiet.
- Ok, so I'm looking east then I just get these creepy
feeling that something was watching me, you know what I mean. I turned
and looked down the street towards the General Electric plant (900 feet
approximately ) I swear I couldn't hear the background noises you usually
hear traffic dogs etc.
- So now I notice the glow from the street light seemed
to be changing color on the cars on the street. Then I look up. My god
there it is coming right over the house. This thing is massive !
- I swear I could have hit it with a sling shot. So its
kind of slowly idling east, at like I don't know 5 kmish maybe. The craft
stops, then starts going sideways now towards the GE plant, it seemed as
wide as the distance between GE and our house. Now I don't know much about
this stuff but I swear this is one evil looking outfit 3 lights (brownish
orange very dim ) One at each point of the triangle not that it is pointed
but at the ends. The ends are rounded off, I will send a little drawing
I made. It seems to be a blue black color but flat no shine, almost a rough
finish, a circular dome dead center of the bottom in a hexagon type enclosure.
No light or glowing color on this dome. This is set in an indented area
that almost had the look of the surface of a pool. I could now see the
one side that appeared to have some kind of indentations probably doors
or some kind of hatch. It sat there for probably 3 minutes, but seemed
like a lifetime.
- Then it just moved so fast you couldn't even tell the
direction it went. Anyway I have seen it twice since then but it was a
lot higher up. Probably 1500 feet.
- Maybe its just me or maybe something else but I know
they know I saw them. I don't think these guys are real friendly. I could
just feel it. Anyway couple observations. Next day my neighbors Dodge Intrepids
battery was completely zapped. He had to replace the alternator and battery
the next day. His Olds wouldn't start either, the alternator and battery
fried. His Name is (removed) and I'm sure he would verify that. My Camry's
two month old Kenwood stereo fried. Rear light wiring fried. Battery was
completely dead by 2:00 o'clock in the afternoon, so I recharged it and
it came back to life. Still had problems with the wiring so I had it repaired
at Russell Toyota in Peterborough 489 dollars...
- One other thing I would like to add, there was the weak
aroma of like a burnt transformer in the air for a few minutes after the
craft left. I might add as well I went into the back yard and alley behind
the house to get a good view of this thing because I couldn't see all three
lights from the street because of its size.
- Sighting Dates and times
- July 5, 2004...4:00 a.m
- July 7, 2004 - Close sighting as per sketches 3:30 a.m
- July 17, 2004 - 1500 feet approximately details hard
to see just shape and 3 light. Moved east then drifted towards G.E
- August 26, 2004 - Triangle lights looked like brighter
than usual stars moving east.
- Additional Information:
- Well the first object was moving very fast but slowing
to some extent.
- It was moving from the west towards the east and dropping
till we lost site of it behind the buildings. It was an orangish object.
Very bright !!
- We would have been looking in a North to Northeast direction.
I get mixed up with the directions. The altitude I would say when first
in view was probably 5000 feet descending to 1000 feet, It came on what
seemed to be an exact path of the triangle lights. The first triangular
lights seemed to be a bit bigger and clearer but I had no idea until I
saw the one over the house how big it was.
- What I found out today is that General Electric here
supposedly stopped making reactor parts years ago. But I found a site while
searching that sheds some light on this http://www.cnwc-cctn.ca/gefuel.html
I asked people what they do there at the plant and nobody seems to know.
I have only lived here a while so I thought they might have been making
fridges or something. At the gate to GE on Monaghan drive it seems really
secure. This is a huge plant
- I can see the plant right from my (removed) but that
street it is on called Albert and is a half mile long and the plant runs
the distance of the street. I guess there are only 700 workers in the plant
now but it did employ upwards of 7000 at one time.
- They make fuel pellets for the Candu Reactors but you
can't find it on one single GE site anywhere..
- About the time: It seemed like it was 3 minutes but when
I came back in the house it was 5:17 by my computer. So one and a half
hours passed roughly.
- This thing was directly overhead but it sort of stopped
then drifted towards the plant. What I mean by directly overhead (the front)
I assume it was the front seemed directly over and inline with the driveway.
- I had to go into the backyard, into the alley to see
it all and that's when I got the feeling they knew I was there. Then I
went running back out to the street and saw a girl running like heck towards
the other street (Chamberlaine) It rotated slightly to its left as it drifted
over the plant. I still get Goosebumps just thinking about it. The front
moved till it was almost out past Jackson Ave. I'll see if I can do a picture
over a map if I can find one.
- Unusual sensations: Well other than being freaked out
I seemed to have my hearing kind of muffled. Like I had a head cold sort
of effect. A couple times I had the momentary feeling like I was lost or
didn't know where I was
- Weather: Its always been overcast, partly cloudy. But
the sky seems to clear up just at the right time.
- See what really scared the ba jezus out of me was that
I was watching to the east looking for those lights to reappear and the
thing kind of creeped up behind me. So I was really startled when I looked
up so it was just moving dead slow at this point from the west.
- Street lights: The reflections on the cars changed from
the usual glow, to a more I guess orangish glow. I saw the shadows on the
street change a bit so I knew there was something above me and I looked
up and just thought, Oh my god, what the heck is that. I don't think anyone
would have heard me scream if I did scream any way. Its like noise was
being suppressed somehow. Like some kind of silence field around the thing
and maybe I was in that field? Not sure.
- Would be 3 cars I know of that had electrical screw ups
the next day. I don't talk to a lot of people around here and the flood
happened the next day, so 24 hours after the sighting everything was so
- I sure had some weird dreams and stuff since this happened.
I seem to really notice the shape in architecture and stuff. My wife says
its like I've had some little psychic twinge switched on. Like I'll know
the phone is going to ring before it does things like that.
- Anyway here are some maps so you can get a feel for the
layout of the area .The area in Grey is the GE Plant I tried to show where
the Triangle stopped then moved sideways until it was over G.E. 2 of the
maps are just for reference kind of.
- Thank you to the witness for the report.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: