- "I will name Richard Cheney as the prime suspect
in the mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only was he a
planner in the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks he was
running a completely separate Command, Control and Communications system
which was superceding any orders being issued by the NMCC [National Military
Command Center], or the White House Situation Room." -- Michael Ruppert
- Text of Michael Ruppert's Speech at the Commonwealth
Club Last Night by repost Wednesday, Sep. 01, 2004 at 9:34 AM.
- The PDF file of the speech is attached, and is downloadable
- (if you don't have a PDF file reader, you can download
a free reader f rom adobe.com for Macintosh or Windows operating systems).
- The speech is long, buta must read for anyone interested
in the future of the United States, peak oil, 9/11, the 2004 election,
and related topics. There are very few journalists digging up credible
new information about 9/11,but this speech -- a teaser for Ruppert's upcoming
book -- is full of critical information that should be on the front page
of every newspaper on the planet. It would be difficult to exaggerate the
importance of this information.
- Announcing the release of Michael C. Ruppert's new book
- CROSSING THE RUBICON: The Decline of the
- American Empire at the Endof the Age of Oil"
- By Michael C. Ruppert
foreword by Catherine Austin Fitts
(New Society Publishers)
- Crossing the Rubicon: the Decline of the American Empire
at the End of the Age of Oil by Michael C. Ruppert is a detective story
that gets to the innermost core of the 9/11 attacks. It places 9/11 at
the center of a desperate new America, created by specific, named individuals
in preparation for Peak Oil: an economic crisis like nothing the world
has ever seen.
- The attacks of September 11th, 2001 were accomplished
through an amazing orchestration of logistics and personnel. Crossing the
Rubicon discovers and identifies the key suspects and persons of interest
-- finding some of them in the highest echelons of American government
-- by showing how they acted in concert to guarantee that the attacks occurred
and produced the desired result.
- In describing the contents of the book he has spent two
and a half years researching and writing Ruppert said:
- "In my new book I will be making several key points:
- 1. I will name Richard Cheney as the prime suspect in
the mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only was he a planner
in the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks he was running
a completely separate Command, Control and Communications system which
was superceding any orders being issued by the NMCC [National Military
Command Center], or the White House Situation Room.
- 2. I will establish conclusively that in May of 2001,
by presidential order, Richard Cheney was put in direct command and control
of all wargame and field exercise training and scheduling through several
agencies, especially FEMA. This also extended to all of the conflicting
and overlapping NORAD drills on that day.
- 3. I will also demonstrate that the TRIPOD II exercise
being set up on Sept. 10th in Manhattan was directly connected to Cheney's
- 4. I will also prove conclusively that a number of public
officials, at the national and New York City levels, including then Mayor
Rudolph Giuliani, were aware that Flight 175 was en route to lower Manhattan
for 20 minutes and did nothing to order the evacuation of or warn the occupants
of the South Tower. One military officer was forced to leave his post in
the middle of the attacks and place a private call to his brother -- who
worked at the WTC -- warning him to get out. That was because no other
part of the system was taking action.
- 5. I will also show that the Israeli and British governments
acted as partners with the highest levels of the American government to
help in the preparation and, very possibly, the actual execution of the
- "There is more reason to be afraid of not facing
the evidence in this book than of facing what is in it."
- © 2000-2004 San Francisco Bay Area Independent Media
Center. Unless otherwise stated by the author, all content is free for
non-commercial reuse, reprint, and rebroadcast, on the net and elsewhere.
Opinions are those of the contributors and are not necessarily endorsed
by the SF Bay Area IMC.