- On Tuesday, September 28th, a new federally-funded, FEMA-directed
citizen training program began in my town called CERT. CERT stands for
"Community Emergency Response Team."
- A quick internet search reveals that my town isn't the
only one participating. Nearly every town in America has its own CERT program,
it would appear.
- My neighbor's teenage son attended CERT's initial orientation
meeting and later showed me the equipment and materials he was given.
- He received free of charge a backpack containing hundreds
of dollars worth of gear, including a hard hat, reflective garb for checkpoint/traffic-control
duty, a high beam flashlight, eye guards, etc.
- In the near future, he said, he'll also be given (again,
free of charge) a special radio over which he can tap into the county's
emergency communications net.
- Then, he showed me his 300 page CERT training manual
along with his training schedule for upcoming weeks.
- The CERT training program is intensive. It's scheduled
to last for only a little over a month.
- In the short span of just 35 days, CERT trainees will
learn the following:
- 1) Disaster preparedness
- 2) Disaster fire safety
- 3) Disaster medical operations
- 4) Light search and rescue
- 5) CERT Organization
- 6) Disaster psychology
- But what really caught my eye were the last two items
on CERT's training schedule:
- On Tuesday, October 25th, CERT trainees will receive
training on "Terrorism and CERT."
- Then, exactly one week later, CERT's training program
will conclude with a "Disaster Simulation & Examination".
- This final day for the CERT training program, the day
when CERT will climax with a "disaster simulation," is none other
than Election Day!
- Is this mere coincidence? I can't believe that it is.
CERT is a nationwide FEMA-sponsored citizen training program, after all.
I assume, in every town and hamlet, fledgling CERT teams are following
this exact same training schedule. And that means a nationwide "disaster
simulation" is scheduled for all of them come Election Day!
- As 9-11 demonstrated, federal drills and simulations
can sometimes be used to provide cover for preparations for what are, in
fact, premeditated events timed to coincide exactly with the drills and
- Does the timetable for the CERT program portend something
like a second 9-11 come Election Day?
- Will the same spooks who staged the 9-11 faux-terror
event perpetrate another faux-terror event come November 2nd?
- The CERT training timetable parallels exactly the training
timetable for the Texas State Guard leaked by a brave guardsman to talk
radio host Alex Jones. He told Alex that elite units of the Texas State
Guard were being intensively trained to be ready for martial-law-style
deployments come the first week of November.
- Needless to say, in light of this leak to Alex, when
I learned that Election Day was scheduled to be the day when FEMA's CERT
training program climaxes with a "disaster simulation," chills
went down my spine.
- If, in fact, a second 9-11 does happen come Election
Day, there won't be much doubt about who did it. Like the original, it
too will have had to have been an inside job. How else could our next domestic
terror event be timed to coincide exactly with the "disaster simulation"
set to conclude FEMA's CERT training timetable?
- CERT site: http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/CERT/