- The State of Israel is the 4th largest military power
in the world. The State is believed to possess the largest and most sophisticated
nuclear arsenal outside of the 5 declared nuclear powers- the USA, Russia,
France, China and the UK.
- A nuclear reactor and plutonium production facility was
built by France back in the late 1950's and early 60's in the southern
desert of Israel called the Negev Nuclear Research Centre, or simply "Dimona".
- Since that time, the state has subsequently developed
an extensive array of tactical nuclear weapons, nuclear artillery shells
and nuclear-tipped medium range ballistic missiles (the Jericho 1 and 2).
Arsenal estimates range in the order of between 2000-5000 warheads- many
of them FIRST STRIKE weapons, most of them nuetron bombs, designed to maximize
human kill ratio and minimize physical damage, since Israel is such a small
- The United States provides the State of Israel with an
annual US$4 billion in financial and military aid- by far the largest recipient
of US foreign aid of any country in the world. Extensive nuclear and military
collaboration has occured between the two nations since Israel's birth
as a nation in 1948.
- The race to develop the world's first atomic bomb began
at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in the USA in the 1940's. J. Robert
Oppenheimer, who headed the Project, succeeded in developing the world's
first atomic bomb with the 'Trinity' blast in New Mexico at that time.
Edward Teller soon afterward developed the Hydrogen bomb, followed by Sam
Cohen who, in years following, invented the Nuetron Bomb. All 3 were Jewish.
Connect the dots and you have the nuclear founded and bred nation of Israel-
the ties couldn't be stronger.
- Israel is now the only state in the world with nuclear
weapons that does not admit to having such weapons. It has consistently
refused to allow international inspection of its arsenal and facilities
and is among the very few states in the world that have refused to sign
the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
- The country is today probably the MOST dangerous and
MOST lethal "rogue" nation on Earth- a "trip-wire"
that could most likely trigger or ignite a nuclear World War 3 in the Middle
East and throughout the world, particularily in light of the current tensions
between Palestine and the surrounding Arab nations in the immediate region.
- Nuclear disarmament must begin with Israel. Until that
time, Arab states in the region have an inalienable "right" and
"obligation" to develop similiar weapons (of mass destruction)
to counter this overwhelming threat to their nations and peoples. The escalation
of this particular conflict WILL end in disaster for all parties if it
is not mitigated soon and is instead allowed to evolve further, recognizing
the sacred land and religious dimensions that so implicitly define this
specific conflict and area of the world.
- Steve Jones P.O. Box 1141 Boulder, Colorado 80306 USA
- 1. US Nuclear Terrorism Website: USA Nuclear Terrorism
- 2. Colorado FIRST STRIKE Project Website: Colorado FIRST
- 3. International Jewish Terrorism Website: International
- 4. International Jewish Empire Website: International
- 5. Israeli Nuclear Weapons Program Website: http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel
- 6. Ariel Sharon: Israel's Jewish Hitler Website: Ariel
Sharon: Israel's Jewish Hitler
- 7. Center for Non-Proliferation Studies 460 Pierce St.,
Monterey, California 93940 USA Website: http://cns.miis.edu/
- 8. Federation of American Scientists 1717 'K' St- NW-
#209, Washington, DC 20036 USA Website: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke
- 9. **Book- "Dimona- the Third Temple" by Mark
- 10. US Campaign to Free Mordechai Vanunu P.O. Box 43384,
Tuscon, Arizona 85733 USA Website: http://www.nonviolence.org/vanunu
- 11. Janes Intellegence Review Sentinel House, 163 Brighton
Rd, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2YH United Kingdom Website: http://www.janes.com/
- 12. **Book- "Open Secrets: Israel's Nuclear and
Foreign Policies" by Israel Shahak Website: http://www.radioislam.org/historia/shahak/opensec/02.htm
- 13. **Book- "The Sampson Option: Israel's Nuclear
Arsenal and US Foreign Policy" by Seymour Hersch
- 14. **Book- "Dangerous Liason: The Inside Story
of US-Israeli Covert Relationship" by Alexander and Leslie Cockburn
- 15. Bulletin of Atomic Scientists 6042 South Kimbark,
Chicago, Illinois 60637 USA Website: http://www.thebulletin.org/
- 16. Nuclear Policy Research Institute (NPRI) Attn: Helen
Caldicott 1925 'K' St- NW, Suite 210, Washington, DC 20006 USA Website:
- 17. Jonas the Prophet/Israel's Prophet of Doom Website:
- 18. **Book- "Israel and the Bomb" by Avner