- Good Morning from the Zundelsite:
- Herewith just a brief update on the Zundel Case:
- The hearings around the so-called "Security
have concluded. As I understand it, today is the first day of summary
presentations in court. If nothing else, this Soviet-style show trial,
with former CSIS boss, Blais, presiding, has produced unheard-of,
transcripts showing just how far the Canadian judicial system has sunk.
Will the Supreme Court tolerate this kind of usurpation of its own power?
As you remember, the constitutional challenge to the Security Certificate
Act, initiated and filed by Ernst Zundel, is still pending - and will tip
the scales, one way or another. For good!
- If Ernst wins, it will mean that he will be the one who
has knocked down the Canadian equivalent of the US Patriot Act. If he
loses - and chances are that he will lose, since the Supreme Court is now
packed with several additional known Zundel foes - it will mean that, in
order to get this one man, Canada will have kicked a thousand years of
Anglo-Saxon law, meant as protection against an abusive government, right
into the Talmudic gutter.
- Imagine one man playing such a role in history!
- In the meantime, something else has happened that I am
calling "interesting", to say the very least. Several times
already throughout this horribly expensive kidnap struggle, it looked as
if it would be a matter of weeks, if not days, if not hours, until Ernst
would be put on a plane to lifelong incarceration in Germany for
Denial" - which is NOT a crime in either Canada or the United States.
For that, they had to kidnap him! Four countries that we know of have
conspired and worked behind the scenes and under the radar toward exactly
that - Canada, the U.S., Germany, and Israel.
- As recently as last week, we thought that D-Day for Ernst
Zundel would be November 1 - or mid-November, at the latest.
- Still, given the unspreakable bias of Judge Blais running
shameless interference for CSIS, the Lindsay Team filed yet one more
for what is called a stay of proceedings. Early this morning, I read that
huge document and admired its powerful arguments backed up by solid
- For reasons that are mysterious, this latest motion was
not allowed be heard in Toronto - the defense team had to go to Ottawa.
(More legal bills and expenses!)
- In Ottawa, one Judge Rothstein ruled. He ruled against
Ernst Zundel at least one time before.
- When Ernst mentioned the name, my heart sank into my
socks. However, Judge Rothstein was clever - he passed on the hot potato.
He ruled that a "panel of judges" must rule - and the date for
THAT ruling is now November 23.
- That gives us a few additional weeks during which
moves can be made - and additional victories won. Please cross all your
fingers and toes!
- On this side of the border, let's just say that we are
moving expeditiously into a Knoxville Trial. We have a focused strategy.
There hasn't been a Holocaust Trial since 9/11 happened - and many people's
radars are quivering! If our enemies are foolish enough in their
brains to trigger another Zundel trial - this time in the U.S.! - then
Holocaust Trial Number Three it shall be!
- In terms of forensic and documentary evidence, the
movement is a lot stronger today than it was in 1988 when Leuchter was
sent to Auschwitz by the Zundel Team - where he kicked loose a monumental
avalanche called Truth in History with his Leuchter Report, now globally
sold in practically every country in the world - in the millions! Our
foes have never recovered from that one!
- Also, delicious things are happening in Hollywood - and
elsewhere. I just returned from a most eventful and mentally uplifting
- More about that one will be in our newsletters in English
and German for our world-wide, active supporters.