- In Ray Bradbury's famous sci-fi novel "Fahrenheit
451," firemen didn't put out fires, they started them. They burned
books - which were banned - and the houses that held them, and then giggled
salaciously as the dreams of innocent people went up in flames.
- This is an apt portrayal of what today's FBI has become,
a cowardly secret police protecting the evil interests of the powers that
be at the expense of ordinary citizens trying to live decent and honest
- You trumpet your astute captures of spies such as Regan,
Hanson, and Ames, but you ignore the real spies, who are Perle, Wolfowitz,
and Kissinger, as well as the Democrats' golden Chinese geese, because
you are too corrupted and too chicken to confront the people with the real
money whose psychopathic agenda you preserve and protect.
- To preserve and protect the rich and persecute the poor,
that's your motto. Destroy the Constitution to increase profits of the
wealthy? No problem for the FBI. Never has been.
- Why else would Dick Simkanin be imprisoned for decades
for merely trying to prove a relatively trivial point about withholding
taxes, and Dick Cheney be running fat and free and still stealing billions
from the American people?
- Why else would you have ignored esteemed General Benton
Partin, who proved conclusively that the courthouse in Oklahoma City was
blown outward by bombs inside the building, and not by some ineffectual
truck bomb that didn't even knock down a nearby tree?
- Why else would you have the twisted temerity to pronounce
the pre-9/11 investments as "not suspicious" when everyone in
the world knows that the ruthless manipulators who made those investments
know exactly who arranged the demolition of the World Trade Center towers
that caused the deaths of 3,000 innocent people? Even you know they sure
weren't Arabs. Nor Afghanis. Nor Iraqis.
- There are thousands of people right now, members of the
Council on Foreign Relations and trustees of the big banks and financial
houses, who know exactly what happened on that terrible day, but you won't
go after them because they sign your paychecks. You love your paycheck.
To hell with the little people. Constitution vs. paycheck. No
- You played right along with all these ruses, and so many,
- You promoted Ricks, supervisor of the senseless Waco
slaughter, and imprisoned Charles Sell, the hapless dentist who took those
X-rays of the corpses of the children who had bullets in their
- You gave a medal to sniper Lon Horiuchi for putting a
bullet through the head of Vicki Weaver while she was holding her baby
in her arms, then paid off her husband to keep quiet and got a whore judge
to say it wasn't Horiuchi's fault.
- You didn't say a thing when the Bushes and Scalia stole
the 2000 election. Never an investigation into the minus-17,000 votes Gore
received in Volusia County.
- And never an investigation into the World Trade Center
catastrophe. Quite an enviable record. America's finest law enforcement
agency. Just like the fire department in Fahrenheit 451! Let 'er
- I guess I'm writing this in hopes of reaching some young
agent not yet curdled by the perverted protocol that enables the FBI to
create Muslim terrorists in a Filipino terror training camp, where the
Oklahoma City and World Trade Center bombing schemes were first hatched.
But when Michael Meiring blew his legs off, the cat came out of the bag,
and now millions of astute people around the world know that this bogus
Muslim terror threat has really been created by certain special departments
of the FBI, the CIA, the NSC, the NRO, MI-6, the Mossad, and other
apparatuses privy to this demonic agenda.
- Most intelligent people around the world have figured
out that the bombings in Madrid, Bali, Istanbul, Yemen and elsewhere were
not accomplished by Islamic terrorists, but by highly paid cynics from
a number of different countries - Israel, South Africa, and Chile, to name
three - working for the same group that invented the idea of false flag
terror in Afghanistan, and perfected some techniques in the Philippines,
under the watchful eye of the organization you work for.
- Probably young FBI agents haven't figured this all out
yet. They haven't reached that Faustian point where they either sell their
souls to the devils incarnate named Ashcroft or Mueller, or get booted
out of the bureau.
- This is really who I'm trying to tweak, trying to
the armor of their conditioning and make the point that if they don't
try to defend freedom - and not this rhetorical George W. Bush zombie
concept, because that's the lie that's accounting for all these needless
murders all over the planet .... if those young people who joined the FBI
to do the right thing still retain a scintilla of integrity, I need to
ask them: who is going to protect our liberty, pursue our justice, if you
don't? Does it matter to you?
- You need to know Army intelligence killed Martin Luther
King. You need to know Bobby Kennedy was shot by his bodyguard from behind.
You need to know JFK .... well, there's simply so much to say, a lot of
it involving Israel, the Dulles brothers, and the Bush family.
- You get brought into the FBI in a totally brainwashed
state, believing the Bureau acts for the finest motives and highest ideals
of law and order. It can't be very long before you begin to realize a lot
of the law enforcers act like crooks, including, very likely, a lot of
your own supervisors. The anthrax killer was very likely one of your
- You need to know one of your brethren could have stopped
the 1993 World Trade Center truck bombing, but chose not to. You need to
know a lot of your brethren are into drug-smuggling up to their
- Is this what you signed on for? To become part of
ruthless and heartless and brainless and spinless and gutless Gestapo?
Well, in this day and age, perhaps you did.
- But just in case you didn't, we need to ask you this.
We need your help.
- We need courageous individuals who aren't afraid of the
consequences to blow the damn whistle on all these coverups. We need to
know who made the pre-9/11 investments, because those people know who
the whole operation.
- We need to know - as if we didn't know - who started
everyone lying about Iraq, and made it OK to kill 100,000 people in Iraq
last year for reasons that we all know are lies.
- Hundreds of questions like this are waiting for the right
person to come and blow the damned whistle.
- Will it be you, young agent? Do you dare risk everything
for freedom, or will you keep silent and maintain the 9/11 hijacker
Will you act on your conscience or sit on your wallet? And if you choose
the latter, what kind of reputation will that earn you? And how will it
mesh with the oath that when you first took it, you really believed?
- Freedom is not what someone orders you to do. Freedom,
as Ray Bradbury's hero fireman Guy Montag eventually came to learn, comes
up from inside you, and ultimately becomes more important than absolutely
- Do you have the courage to do it? It is no exaggeration
to say the future of the whole world depends on what you will do.
- Guy Montag enjoyed his job. He had been a fireman for
ten years, and he had never questioned the pleasure of the midnight runs
nor the joy of watching pages consumed by flames ... never questioned
until he met a seventeen-year-old girl who told him of a past when people
were not afraid.
- Then he met a professor who told him of a future in which
people could think ... and Guy Montag suddenly realized what he had to
- John Kaminski's essays have appeared on hundreds of
around the world and have been collected into two anthologies. The latest,
titled "The Perfect Enemy," is available at