- Democratic Underground.com
- EarlG (xxx posts) Wed Nov-03-04 02:57 AM
- Kerry winning Exit Polls - FRAUD LOOKS PROBABLE
- SoCalDem has done a statistical analysis...
- ...on several swing states, and EVERY STATE that has
EVoting but no paper trails has an unexplained advantage for Bush of around
+5% when comparing exit polls to actual results.
- In EVERY STATE that has paper audit trails on their EVoting,
the exit poll results match the actual results reported within the margin
- So, we have MATCHING RESULTS for exit polls vs. voting
- A 5% unexplained advantage for Bush without audits.
- Maybe Dubayah believes God will see him through this,
but it's going to take more than blind faith to pull the wool over the
data and the facts.
- Edited on Wed Nov-03-04 12:42 AM by SoCalDemocrat
- Analysis of the polling data vs actual data and voting
systems supports the hypothesis that evoting may be to blame in the discrepancies.
Nevada has evoting but with verified receipts. In that state the Exit Polling
matches the actual results within .1% accuracy. However for other swing
states Bush has unexplainable leads.
- I'm still compiling data. Please help me determine what
voting methods are being used in swing states and which are evoting without
audit trails. Post your data under the individual state responses below.
- Kerry is well ahead in exit polls, but still losing the
counts. WTH is going on?
- Kerry is well ahead in Exit Polling in Ohio. We're being
- Male: 51/49 Kerry 47%
- Female: 53/47 Kerry 53%
- Dem: 91/8 Kerry 38%
- Rep: 94/6 Bush 37%
- Ind: 60/39 Kerry 24%
- Here is exit polling for Florida (3,824,794 votes for
Kerry & Bush)
- Male: 52/47 Kerry 46%
- Female: 52/48 Kerry 54%
- Dem: 86/13 Kerry 38%
- Rep: 92/7 Bush 39%
- Ind: 60/38 Kerry 23%
- 3,824,794 votes for Kerry & Bush
- 2065388 Women (54% of total)
- 1759405 Men (46% of total)
- Bush leads male vote by 5% of M = 87970
- Kerry leads female vote by 4% of M = 82615
- That means Bush is ahead by just 5355 votes in exit polling
- Another odd thing is that there are more Reps then Dems
in Florida by 1%, which is not expected. Either there are more voting Republicans
in FL than Democrats, a first and not matching known statistics, or more
Republicans were exit polled than Democrats. If the exit poll is off by
just 1% that's a difference of 382479 more voters who are Democracts.
- The results being posted however show Bush ahead 326,000
actual votes. This is simply not possible from the exit polling numbers.
Even skewed for a 5% higher Republican vs. Democrat turnout from 2000,
it doesn't add up.
- Kerry leads Female voters by 7%, Bush leads male voters
by 7%. Male vs. Female voter turnout is 47% M, 53% F. That means Kerry
statistically has a 7% edge in exit polling in Wisconsin.
- Actual results however show Bush ahead by 1%, an unexplained
difference of 8%.
- Just checked, same pattern. Kerry leads in the exit polls
by a clear margin, but is still behind in the reported results. This state
is even closer. Actual is just 1% favor of Bush. Exit polls show Kerry
with a wider margin. Women favored Kerry by 8% here out of 52% of total
voters. Men favored Bush by just 6% out of 48% of total voters. Actual
reported results don't match exit polling AT ALL in Nevada.
- *** KERRY leads by 1.3% in exit polls in NV ***
- Can someone determine what percentage of precincts are
DIEBOLD or electronic voting machines in these swing states? Of those compare
the expected voting results from Male vs. Female against the results reported
by electronic vs. non-electronic voting places.
- My HYPOTHESIS is we will find a discrepancy in the electronic
systems vs. the exit polls and the non-electronic systems.
- How The Election Was Stolen
- From Roz Hill
- I watched the election results all night and into this
morning. There are some very important issues to share.
- One is the surprise expressed by the pundits wherein
they acknowledge that the massive voter drives were propelled by discontent.
So how did the most hated occupant of the White House manage to exceed
his 45% poll average to now claim he has a huge "popular" win.
- We are told that 22% voted on "morality" and
that Bush took 80% of that 22%, and that is how he won. However, that leaves
78% who were focused on Kerry issues. Why aren,t we told the percentages
of the 78%???
- The second surprise for the media was that the results
didn,t match the exit polls AT ALL. The media has gracefully claimed they
"just got it wrong." You remember we didn,t have exit pollsters
in 2002. It saved any disagreement with THAT Republican "sweep."
In fact, the pollsters have always been 100% accurate, with just 1 to 2%
polling data, in legitimate elections. Bush took the Texas governorship
from Ann Richards when she had a 70% approval rating. Is it magic?
- My "I TOLD YOU SO" is that I have SCREAMED
since 2000 that if we don,t get rid of touch-screen "voting"
computers, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING else will matter.
- So, here are the numbers (so far): 112,596,922 voters
counted in the presidential race. Bush has been consistently polling at
45%, which SHOULD have given him 50,668,614 votes, instead of 58,073,612.
This translates into 7,404,998 votes being siphoned off from Kerry votes.
Now, how does that magic work???
- Taxpayers get hit with a bill for $3600 (or more) for
EACH of the touch-screen "voting" computers, which are nothing
more than dedicated COUNTERS except that they are marketed by Republicans
(who vowed to ensure Bush,s victory); and the American people have not
been allowed to examine or certify the software in these units.
- Here is how easy it is to "make magic"
- -- we need COUNTERS - (B) = Bush; (K) = Kerry; (V) =
Vote; (T) = Tally
- 1. If V = B, add 1 to B
- 2. If T = 8, add 1 to B; Clear T; Skip 3
- 3. If V = K, add 1 to K; Add 1 to T
- This extremely simple bit of programming would shift
12% of the vote from Kerry to Bush, it would defy exit polls, and it would
make it look like Bush had a huge popular win. It is time that the software
in these SECRET Republican-owned computers be examined with a deliberate
check for instructions that could modify the vote tally.
- Al-Qaeda has previously regarded the American people
as victims of a crooked election in 2000. Now they regard Americans as
responsible for letting this man -- who is regarded as the worst terrorist
on the planet continue his tyrannous regime. I doubt that the rest of the
world will accept four more years of his lies and looting.
- Roz Hill