- Have you seen the extremely strange sky 'sparklies',
and the sailing 'sky webs' yet?
- Observers on Carnicom's Chemtrail Board and Yahoo ChemtrailTrackingUSA
Board (links below) are reporting some weird new observations. This physical
evidence of some kind of massive dumping in our skies is very compelling.
- It's been noted in many areas of the US and UK. Go outside
and look. If you're not infested with this yet, perhaps you soon will be.
If not, come visit Raleigh, North Carolina, and I can show you enough in
two minutes to seriously alarm you!
- How To See It
- It works best at first to use binoculars in bright, clear
midday sunlight (9am-2pm.). It is easiest to observe on a day when the
sky looks clear and blue--or that blue metallic chemdome look that passes
for clear skies nowadays. You won't see much of anything if there are clouds,
white areas, or chemtrails surrounding the sun--the whiteness 'cancels'
the effect (although the junk must be coming down just as thick!) There
does not neccessarily have to be active spraying going on--the atmosphere
is pretty saturated by now...
- Sunglasses help, too. Especially polarized ones. (Strange
skies in so many ways...sunglasses can also reveal unusual new colors--magenta
and blue and bittersweet-- in the trails and clouds close by or crossing
the sun. Also notice how BRIGHT and reflective any clouds/haze near the
sun are--they can make you squint! Is this just water vapor??)
- Position yourself next to a building in the shady side,
and move around until you can use the roofline to JUST BARELY block out
the BRIGHTEST part of the sun's orb. Hiding the sun just behind the very
top of the roof peak (the '^') is quite the best place, because you can
see more sky area safely.
- The weird bluish chemdome seems to spread the sunlight
into a bigger area and forms a backdrop. You need to look right along the
outer corona of the sun, just as CLOSE as you can get to the burning part
without actually hurting or squinting your eyes. Be careful. Be careful.
Be careful. Go slow. (The lazy method, like just holding up a magazine
to block the sun, is ineffective, and is dangerous if your hand wobbles.
Put in the small effort to do this right--at least at first--the show is
- Now, just watch and look, keeping still as possible.
(You might also ask God to show you what's there...) Dedicate a good three
to five minutes to this--just receptively watching and looking. (Unusual
in our fast-paced society, but Chemtrail Watchers should be able to do
it!) Soon, some interesting phenomena should become apparent.
- Little sparkly 'dots' and 'flakes' are zipping by in
all directions. A veritable 'blizzard' of ultra-reflective bits of 'stuff'
is whizzing around--up, down, sideways, superfast, fast, slow. Independent
of the wind direction... They fly in different directions from each other,
and for their size and weightlessness, exhibit an astonishing energy when
they seemingly sometimes shoot against the wind.
- Some sunlit ones move parallel to the ground, whilst
others are whizzing straight up and others blowing down from on high. A
guess as to size?-maybe a corn flake, maybe some a little bigger--a dented
ping-pong ball? It's really hard to tell. One could almost imagine a micro-invasion
of tiny spacecraft--it's THAT weird!
- (And, despite searching and chasing and inspecting exposed
surfaces, I have NEVER found one. They 'vanish' as soon as they pass out
of direct intense sun. It seems strange--perhaps they are transparent or
dissolve upon contact with a surface or avoid coming down--electrostatically
- And, VAST AMOUNTS of very bright, metallic looking, 'dust'-sized
particles are raining down. NOT snow--it's sunny and above 32 degrees.
NOT fluffy plant seeds--too hard-edged, metallic and swift. NOT bugs--it's
been below freezing for days now--plus most particles are too shiny and
fast for bugs anyway. If a real bug flies into your field of vision, you
can tell. Note the almost purposeful quality of some of the larger ones...
- Keep looking. As your eyes adjust, the sheer QUANTITY
of this unknown 'fallout' shooting about is extraordinary. Layers and layers
upon layers. (I often find a metallic, reflective, sparkly dust on my windshield,
too, especially in the sun. Run a finger along your auto glass.)
- Remind yourself that you are seeing only a slice of the
tiny quadrant directly illuminated by the sun. This stuff is not just in
front of the sun -- it's ALL OVER our sky! Luckily for ThePowersThatBe,
it is ONLY noticible right next to the sun, against a blue sky--otherwise
even the Sheeple might revolt!
- Move around. Check it out.
- We breathe this. It's all over us. WHAT is it?
- The 'Sky Webs'
- And maybe, you'll see some 'webs'...long strands of shimmering
weblike material that appears to bubble up out of nowhere high up in the
sky, sailing down or drifting past. It is near impossible to tell, but
is seems like some strands are 18 inches and others are up to twenty FEET
long. These gossamer-thin, shimmery strands (1/3 the diameter of a human
hair) can also be observed caught or draped lightly on trees, cars, fences,
- The 'webs' are easy to see when brightly backlit by the
sun--BUT they disappear into virtual invisibility when they leave the direct
sun. With careful inspection and bright backlit sunlight they can be seen
draped in trees, caught on bushes, spread on the grass.
- If you park in the open, you can probably observe them
on your car. Look sideways across the windshield, in strong sun, for ultra-fine
strands, thinner than cobwebs-- almost like scratches. Check along your
trunk and hood edges and sometimes what looks like a faint scratch in the
paint will reveal itself to be a strand that passes over the gap where
the trunk meets the body. Antennas and side mirrors can collect them too.
- Unlike spider webs which are incredibly strong for their
size, these 'sky' 'webs' are very hard to catch--because they dissolve.
They just vanish. (A rather unusual property!) I finally was able to wrap
a strand from between two cars around a microscope slide.
- I have a toy-store-type 60x microscope--not very good,
but enough to hope that a scientist/entomologist/biochemist/microbiologist-type
takes a microscopic look at this stuff ASAP, perhaps cultures it on growing
medium, and goes public with the findings.
- Because, these incredibly thin 'web' strands are made
up of several even thinner strands wrapped around each other. At certain
places, there is some sort of microscopically tiny dark particles enmeshed
inside the strands. Doesn't look like a bug or leftover bug parts--way
too small and hard-edged.
- Compared to a known spider's web, the strands look somewhat
smoother. Spider's silk is sticky, and clings to objects and skin--these
floating webs are repelled by objects or skin or dissolve upon contact.
Also, microscopic dust bits can be seen sticking to the 'real' strands,
NOT woven into the strands, like in the 'sky' 'webs'.
- The 'webs' COULD be genuine spider silk--they do not
glow under UV light, and they don't look terribly dissimilar.
- But, it DOESN'T feel right. They have been seen over
the past several months in temperatures ranging between 85 and 29 degrees
F, and two days AFTER our area's recent 2' snowfall.
- Also--be careful!! These are drifting down to ground
level. There have been several anecdotal reports on CTTUSA and Carnicom's
Chemtrail Board of people getting sick after coming into contact with these
'webs'. Please exercise extreme caution with this material.
- 'Happy' hunting and what the H*LL are they??
- (NEW! There is some startling preliminary evidence that
barium and aluminum are in our atmosphere and starting to enter our water
supplies and food chains. See Clifford Carnicom's Main Page below-- the
- Carnicom's Chemtrail Crimes and Coverup Documented -Main
- Carnicoms Chemtrail Board--Entry Page http://pub8.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails
- CCB- Topic Link: This article at: 'Seeing Sky 'Sparklies'
and Sky 'Webs'' http://pub8.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails.showMessage?topicID=3853.topic
- CCB- Topic Link: 'Weblike Stuff Coming Down Right Now
Over My Area ' http://pub8.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails.showMessage?topicID=3642.topic
CCB- Topic Link: ''Fun With Flashlights'-- Seeing Particles At Night'
- Another article on Jeff Rense's site: 'How To See Chemtrail
Clouds And Chemtrail Webs' (7/29/00) http://www.sightings.com/general3/chemdsa.htm
- And also: 'Where Have All The Natural Clouds Gone?' (9/26/00)
- Yahoo ChemtrailTrackingUSA Board: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/chemtrailtrackingusa
Site Served by TheHostPros