- Read this honest marine's words carefully, what the Iraqi
resistance and several other foreign (non-Arab) agencies have reported
about Fallujah 2 battle is correct.
- Here is an honest United states Marine talking about
the first night of Fallujah 2 and later on in the battle:
- Responding to Dave (Hackworth):
- "To Dave - you are a liar i am a usmc-cpl. station
at camp pendleton and i lost 18 good friends in the fullujah operations.
the soldier that wrote this letter, failed to mentioned the grad rocket
booby traps that injured and killed over a 500 (Marine) troops on the night
of the iniatial offense. support forces failed to provide blocking support
for the corp and we were ambushed severely and took heavy casualties. you
should be ashamed of yourself, because it sounds like a reporter wrote
the letter instead of a soldier.
- And i notice the letter was never addressed to a loved
one, dave! the next time you think of lying to the public consider the
families at camp pendleton ca. who would be glad if this story was true...but
know that it isn't because hundreds of their dead loved ones came home
in a coroners bag. and, oh, by the way, those 2-7 cav pussies conducted
a tactical retreat on the 4th day of battle, leaving leavig the 1st-2nd-(mef)to
fend for themselves, leaving the insurgents in control of 60% of the city."
- Uncle Sam Wants Your Kids - Now!
- By David H. Hackworth
- We'll soon have 150,000 U.S. troops stuck in the ever-expanding
Iraqi quagmire, a number that will probably grow even larger before Iraq
holds elections presently scheduled for the end of January 2005.
- Maintaining such a force is a logistical and personnel
nightmare for every grunt in Iraq. And according to several Pentagon number
crunchers, it's also driving the top brass bonkers.
- Meanwhile, the insurgents continue cutting our supply
lines and whacking our fighting platoons and supporters, who attrit daily
as soldiers and Marines fall to enemy shots, sickness or accidents. Empty
platoons lose fights, so these casualties have to be replaced ASAP.
- Since this tragic war kicked off in March 2003, the United
States has evacuated an estimated 50,000 KIA (Killed), WIA (wounded) and
non-battle casualties from Iraq back to the States - leaving 50,000 slots
that have had to be filled.
- Report Totals for December 18, 2004
- By Blue Agua Guest on 18.12.2004 [10:00 ]
- U.S Soldiers Killed.............101
- Humvees Des Disa............21
- Abrams Tanks................... 3
- Not included anything from the Fallujah part, as it seems
that is a repeat of previous past days news and information.
- American Forces Lose Control Of Mosul
- By Patrick Cockburn in Baghdad
- The Independent - UK
- Major US Defeat In Fallujah Claimed Lions
Hail Major Victory Over US Forces
- By Muhammad Abu Nasr
- Free Arab Voice And Omar Al-Faris, JUS
- Iraqi insurgents are growing more effective
- Associated Press Writer
- WASHINGTON (AP) - Iraqi insurgents
are growing more effective and it will take time to get U.S. troops the
$4 billion in armor they need for protection, defense officials said Wednesday.
"This is not Wal-Mart,'' one general said.
- Officials rejected growing criticism that armor shortages
in Iraq reflect poor war planning, and they said they've been working as
fast as possible to give troops what they need.
- COMMENT: most of the people blindly follow and believe
the news given by Zionist media such as, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, that proven
to be displaying crabs. On the other hand, if you follow independent free
presses such as RENSE.COM, JUS, IRAQ_MIRROR, ABSARAH, GENEWS, FREE AMERICAN
PRESS, DAVID DUKE WEB, THE_TRUTH, INSIDE_STORY, WHATREALLYHAPPENDS, DNN,
ETC. you will find real news that you cannot find from Zionist media.
Zionist media never let you know that US is losing war in Afghanistan
and Iraq, which the the US is actually fighting for pirate Israel. If there
is a war against Iran, again, it will be for pirate Israel. Eventually,
America have to pay heavy price for its illegitimate child pirate Israel
when its economy will completely collapse. Unemployment is already going
up. Crime rates are rapidly going up and "return of Bush" will
end up, perhaps, with a spectacular civil war within the USA.