- This One Reporter's Opinion pays tribute to a true American
patriot who, on a daily basis, jogs our conscience with his unique view
of the world, cultures, and families. After all, he has met them firsthand
bicycling around the globe 100,000 miles on six continents for the past
- Frosty Wooldridge has had hundreds of editorials published
nationally and internationally and we can't say enough about him when it
comes to the fight against illegal immigration. His first book: "The
Handbook for Touring Bicyclists," second book: "Strike Three!
Take Your Base," and his most recent book: "Immigration's Unarmed
Invasion: Deadly Consequences" all remind us who we are and where
we are going. And his latest book is a must read for every American!
- Frosty pulls no punches. He asks President Bush straight
out, "If you give amnesty, what will happen to us?"
- Recently he asked some probing questions: "Will
the United States sink like the Titanic? What choices would you have made
when the Titanic sank April 15, 1912? What choices would you have made
if you knew what was going to happen to you, your children, your families?
Would you have approached the captain insisting he changed course? What
if he ignored you? Would you have enlisted 100 fellow passengers with the
demand to change course, slow down, or steam into warmer waters? If he
refused, would you have given up and suffered your destiny?"
- Frosty points out that, like the Titanic, the U.S. stands
at a critical juncture in the history of our nation. He hones in on the
Immigration Reform Act under Lyndon Johnson and Ted Kennedy that drove
America into an iceberg of massive unrestricted immigration resulting in
a massive flow of humanity into the U.S.
- The statistics are shocking! Today, 60 million immigrants
later - 4.1 million annually (legal and illegal) - we have risen from 200
million to nearly 300 million in three decades - a full-scale overpopulation
and societal crisis! And the consequences are devastating:
- 10 million illegal immigrants displacing jobs from America's
- Depressed wages for many others at a cost of $133 billion
annually in lost jobs...
- The importation of leprosy, hepatitis, tuberculosis and
at least a dozen other diseases...
- On the environmental front, our nation exploding toward
an added 200 million that will reach one half billion by mid-century...
- On the employment front, our leaders outsourcing offshore
jobs to third world countries while importing the third world into our
- America's middle class being driven into the unemployment
- Numerous different languages driving us into multiculturalism...
- A nation that is now $7.384 trillion in debt...
- A $200 billion consumer debt and the average credit card
showing an $8,000 balance...
- What happened when President Bush, last January, announced
his worker plan? Illegal aliens' entry numbers jumped 20 percent almost
immediately. Over 4,000 desperate third world people crossed nightly over
the Arizona border and, according to Time Magazine, the number of illegal
aliens flooding into the U.S. this year will total three million. Yet the
president has done nothing to stop this invasion since 9/11!
- What does all this mean for you and me when the president
makes legal citizens of the 600,000 illegal aliens dwelling in our state
and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion of our tax dollars annually?
What happens when they finish their prison term and become eligible for
unemployment, food stamps, driver's licenses, drug rehabilitation and entry
into our street gangs with over 60 percent illegal aliens among them?
- Our nation is now $7.4 trillion in debt. That is our
national debt! Future historians will find it interesting that, at the
same time a supposedly conservative George W. Bush has enmeshed us in foreign
wars, he opened the floodgates of importing millions of enemies into America.
- Much like what opened to the Roman Empire is now happening
to France and other countries - invasion by immigration that is easily
more dangerous than an invasion by a foreign army. The president has maintained
that at some point that foreign army will go home. Ask the Dutch about
that. They discovered that it became necessary to throw out their unwelcome
- What can we do about all this? We are just as much American
patriots as Paul Revere, Betsy Ross, Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt,
Susan Anthony, Abraham Lincoln... just as much in the fight as the soldiers
from Valley Forge to the jungles of Vietnam to the deserts of Iraq. Since
our leaders refuse to stop this invasion of an unarmed army of legal and
illegal immigrants, it's up to us. Our children and their children face
a dangerous future if we fail to take action.
- It wasn't George Washington who beat the British; it
was every militiaman who shot from behind trees. It wasn't Eisenhower who
won WWII; it was a G.I. with a rifle slung over his shoulder. Susan Anthony
marched. Dr. King demonstrated. Each, in turn, and in their time paid the
price for defending America. The time is now. The time has come. We must
all do our part.
- The worst decision you and I can make is to think we
can do so little that we do nothing at all. As my friend Frosty Wooldridge
protests on a day-to-day basis, you and I - all Americans - can create
an avalanche of public protest against this invasion. If we do not choose
to sink, as did the Titanic, it is time to change course. It is time to
contact each and every public official from the president all the way to
the lowliest elected public servant.
- Listen to the words of Frosty Wooldridge and other patriots
and join the call of Paul Revere who put the nation's interest above their
own greed, selfishness and ignorance. May I suggest you read this latest
book: "Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences,"
written by a modern Paul Revere - my good friend, Frosty Wooldridge.
- The only alternative, dear friends, is for America to
adopt everything nasty, negative, and ugly about the third world. We now
have the opportunity to be remembered as the generation that changed its
deadly course, refusing to sink like the Titanic, and instead swam to the
top and survive!