- Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing
in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3,
1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington
politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.
- Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing
but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging
from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada
and Toronto, Canada.
- At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen
threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary
was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased
by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.
- A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to
former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available
to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top
grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants
- See for yourself...
Download video: 41 Megs. This is the full program
(sound quality is not at its best. NOTE: The video contains
nothing explicit, only interviews. It is a documentary.)
- Alfred Lehmberg
- Does anyone else see the discomfiting irony... that perverted
behavior suspected, typified, and invariably charged by *Moral Conservatives*
to *Amoral Liberals* ...seems most often performed by the *former* rather
than the *latter*? Questions remain.
- What has become of the persons key to the drama?
- Presuming the accuracy of this video -- which proves
to be convincing in ~extremis~, where has it been since 1994, and why did
we not hear a peep for a decade?
- If there can be such damning evidence of top to bottom
criminal conspiracy as this extant, what others must remain to be exposed
in this mal-facilitated environment?
- Does the ~present~ administration reflect this egregious
propensity to malevolent cover-up cultivated in their party?
- What strange and disgusting *forms* of it have evolved
in the obviously successful ~struggle~ it has endured to survive so unpunished,
even rewarded, to this day?
- What pervasive and almost obligatory ~evil~ must be the
awful, now traditional *norm*... in its closets, safe houses, and get-aways?
- Sociopathy -- a root of always criminal conspiracy, lives
not in the creations, imagination, and behavior of the 'progressive' person.
It lives in the cloistered capitals, the cold hard heart of the 'regressive'
one. I offer a readable, recently updated, and abundantly cited paper describing
a mechanism for the concept, here:
- Sociopathy in Conspiracy
- It's ~never~ been the liberals folks. It's always been
the neo-cons. There's not much hyperbole in the preceding. In fact, it
seems a liberal is ~required~ to bring the neo-con to any kind of justice
at all... or the liberal must become that which the liberal would despise.
One must in some small way become that which he shall not righteously decry.
This, of compelling and most mandatory need, must be decried.
- firstname.lastname@example.org -:|:-