- To: The Canadian Envoy to the United Nations
- Petition: Our Call for the Release of Ernst Zündel
- We have all heard about the repression being practiced
in the United States against Arabs, Muslims, and others in this post 11
September 2001 age, when the American state has taken on greater authority
than before to track down dissidents or suspected dissidents on the grounds
that they are somehow supporters of "terrorism."
- Ernst Zündel is a German-born, Canadian citizen
who has become famous for "denying" the Zionists' favorite legend
- that six million Jews were deliberately murdered in gas chambers by the
Nazi Regime during World War II. In terms of his age, he is now in his
sixties. He is also a pacifist. Obviously, he has not been jailed because
he poses any kind of physical threat to established power.
- Why then has he been in jail without charge for two years?
- In courtrooms and publications, Zündel has repeated
that there is no proof whatsoever for the claims that 6 million Jews were
gassed to death in World War II. For this exercise in free speech - namely,
casting doubt on a particular Jewish legend and openly demanding documentation
for that claim that serves as the main justification for the Zionist rape
of Palestine, Zündel was denounced in Canada as a supporter of 'anti-semitism'
and racial hatred. He moved to Tennessee in the United States and married
another German immigrant, but was arrested in February 2003 for not attending
an immigration meeting - a meeting about which he says he was never informed.
- Zündel is now fighting deportation to Germany where
he faces a long prison sentence, again merely for having exercised free
speech and questioned the legend of the deliberate murder of six million
Jews. Zündel has never been convicted of a criminal offense in Canada,
nor was he even found to have violated Canadian hate crime laws, yet in
the post 9-11 era he is being treated as a dangerous terrorist because
aggressive and ra! cist Zionist institutions like the Simon Wiesenthal
Center, the Canadian Jewish Congress, the Canadian Holocaust Remembrance
Association, the so-called League for Human Rights of B'nai B'rith, and
the Jewish Anti-Defamation League want him silenced.
- Unable to provide evidence to back up the holocaust legend
that serves them well as a justification for Zionist mass murder in Palestine,
the Arab world, and around the globe, Zionist organizations instead are
wielding their influence within the organs of state repression in western
countries to gag a 'thought criminal', a man who simply called the Zionists'
- Regardless of his controversial ideological affiliations,
if the 65-year-old pacifist Ernst Zündel can be packed off to prison
as a "terrorist" merely for questioning a Zionist legend, every
fighter against Zionism and colonialism can start expecting a knock on
- Free Ernst Zündel . . . because you might be next.
- Sign The Petition
- View Current Signatures