- Some years ago, a Chicago alderman proclaimed, "Chicago
is not ready for reform". Our motto has been, "Chicago, the mafia,
CIA capitol of the world."
- Citizen-reformers, faraway from the Windy City, have
complained to me that their Federal Courthouse is as crooked as they have
heard me describe as to the Windy City. They asked the impossible. That
I in a few minutes on the phone, tell them how to investigate federal court
corruption where they are.
- We have come to understand that the occupants of the
Chicago federal courthouse are most everyone, occupants of a crooked club.
- One Chicago federal district judge somehow arranged for
his wife to be the one sent to resolve discrimination claims by women against
the supervisors and bosses at the Illinois plant of a Japanese car maker.
For her work, the Judge's wife took home two million dollars.
- A top official of another Japanese car maker complained
to us that Chicago U.S. Bankruptcy Court officials were trying to shake
down his firm for nearly a million dollars to "forget" that his
firm supposedly owes many millions which he claims are false charges. That
was the "Rusty Jones" case, a car undercoating firm that went
- Seldom mentioned in the spy-riddled, oil-soaked, massive
tax-cheating Monopoly Press, are how federal extortionists in Chicago,
under pretense of their title and authority, screw Japanese firms in particular
that somehow end up in Chicago's crooked federal courts. One is left to
wonder whether the Japanese underworld somehow is not sicced onto the judges.
- More effective is the Russian underworld, called the
Mafiya. They have come to be a growing presence in various places in the
Nation. New York, Miami, Cleveland, and Chicago, just to name a few places.
- The federal law enforcement authorities are the proverbial
three monkeys as to the Russian criminals. Why? The FBI knows that many
of the Mafiya are former murderous members of the Soviet Secret Political
Police, the KGB. Although the FBI has their own bloody dirty tricks unit,
Division Five and some other names not known, the FBI are simply chicken.
They are not going to mess with a superior underworld army.
- The Russkies have taken over the Chicago-area rackets.
The "Red Light" District, stealing identities through stolen
or otherwise used credit cards, superior quality counterfeit currency,
moving company shakedowns, and extortion and blackmail schemes---the Russians
are past masters, bringing over their methods from the Old World.
- Real estate sales people whisper among themselves. How
Yugoslav and Russian underworld types come into the office, point to a
house and offer a very lowball price. When the salesmen or saleswomen hesitate,
the hard-nose types point to the paper bags they brought with them and
shower a desk with hundred dollar bills.
- After the deal is okayed, the salespeople wonder to themselves:
was the cocaine residue fully brushed off the paper money?
- In the somewhat older neighborhood where Judge Joan Humphrey
Lefkow, her husband Michael, and her mother lived, a few blocks from the
lake, there are a sprinkling of new neighbors. Some contend members of
the Russian underworld quietly reside nearby.
- A short course in security has to be understood. Example.
A southside Chicago alderman complained of threats. So, the police guarded
his house in three shifts. The police, while munching on their hamburgers,
noticed from time to time that known gangsters and "bagmen" came
and went from that residence. Upset by this, they quietly pushed the disclosures
into the ears of reformers.
- No surprise. That same alderman is now Chief Judge of
the Circuit Court of Cook County, one of the biggest court systems in the
- Getting threats apparently from skinheads and such, Judge
Lefkow and her house were guarded by the Chicago police and on occasion
by the U.S. Marshal Security Service. Remember, "Chicago is not ready
- In recent years, a notorious criminal was on trial in
the Chicago U.S. District Court. In the evidence in court came out, beyond
dispute, that this criminal was a business partner of the Chicago-headquartered
head of the Federal Witness Protection Program. Cynics clacked. Oh, so
that is how supposedly protected witnesses are somehow snuffed out.
- As mentioned in Part 3 of this series, Michael Lefkow
and his wife the Judge, were tight with the writers, owners, and operators
of an entertainment magazine. The publication profited from sex ads, and
come-ons for Escort Services, that is, traveling whorehouses, some tied
to Daddy Bush, George W. Bush, reportedly through Jeff Gannon alias Johnny
- Moving more and more into those whorehouse operations
are the Russian Mafiya. Some in law enforcement assert that Michael Lefkow,
a lawyer, was a super "bagman", and was clubby with the other
Chicago U.S. District Judges, pals of his wife, as
well as the Federal Appeals Judges occupying the top floor of the Dirksen
- So Judge Lefkow and her husband turned off the closed
circuit video surveillance cameras mounted on the house, and told the police
and the U.S. Marshals, that their services were no longer necessary. The
Lefkows did not want the security patrol witnessing who all were coming
and going from that residence.
- In recent times brought in from New York as a latter
day Elliot Ness or Mr. Clean, is now U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald also
named as Special Prosecutor in the CIA leak case, the Valerie Plame Affair.
Fitzgerald is astounded at the profound nature of the corruption of the
various levels of the federal court system in Chicago.
- Fitzgerald got into a ruckus with the U.S. District Judge
next in line to be soon Chief Judge, James F. Holderman [(312) xxx xxxx
]. The stand-off revolved around Edgewater Hospital. That facility is somehow
financially linked to several of the past and present federal judges. On
the walls of the hospital have been plaques honoring Chicago federal judges.
- Fitzgerald is also aware that court corruption details
regarding the world's two largest beverage companies were pushed out of
the court records by corrupt court personnel on behalf of the accused judges
in Chicago and on the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington. That is, Coca-Cola
- [Visit www.skolnicksreport.com, series "Coca-Cola,
CIA, and the Courts" and added later in the series, Pepsi-Cola. ]
Participating in the court corruption as a reputed "bagman" in
both beverage cases
- has been a top George W. Bush Justice Department official
who also played a key role in the corruption of five members of the U.S.
Supreme Court, December, 2000, in Bush versus Gore.
- The role of Judge Lefkow covering up massive corruption
of top level officials of the Chicago IRS has been dealt with in Part 3
of this series.
- Lawyer Michael Lefkow as purported super "bagman",
an apparent fixer and facilitator of working a malign influence on federal
judges in Chicago in important cases, needs to be clarified with more details.
Did Joan Lefkow the Judge participate? Some in law enforcement answer yes.
- And did the Russian mafiya in Chicago, aided by foreign
intelligence rogue operatives, including but not limited to The Mossad,
Israeli intelligence, by blackmail and strong-arm methods, get deeper and
deeper into the federal court bribery business? The most savvy sources
- [For related details, click on archive links on Home
Page, www.skolnicksreport.com the series "The Bankruptcy Bordello"
- And did Judge Lefkow, when she was a Bankruptcy Judge
inevitably become involved with the bribery business. Again, the most knowledgeable
sources say yes.
- More coming. Stay tuned.
- Mr. Skolnick's Reports are posted and archived at www.skolnicksreport.com
Together with his co-authored The Middle-Finger News, they are posted and
- also posted and archived through
- Skolnick is co-host with Lenny Bloom on a growing, popular
maximum power Internet radio program, FM-quality worldwide, ON-LINE LIVE
and ARCHIVED at www.cloakanddagger.ca CHECK SCHEDULE for time it is on.
- Recently published, the book, "Ahead of the Parade"
by Sherman H. Skolnick, A Who's Who of Treason & High Crimes---Exclusive
Details of Fraud & Corruption of the Monopoly Press, the Banks, the
Bench and the Bar, & the Secret Political Police.
- Can be ordered U.S./Canada 1-800-861-7899.
- Can also supposedly be ordered through amazon.com HOWEVER
recently they blockaded their own marketing and sales of this controversial
book by demanding twice the listed price.
- About once a year is published a heavy packet of printed
stories by Skolnick. To get a copy, send $5.00 (U.S. FUNDS ONLY) plus a
stamped, self-addressed BUSINESS size envelope [ # 10 envelope, 4-1/8 x
9-1/2 ] WITH THREE U.S. FIRST CLASS STAMPS ON IT, to Citizen's Committee
To Clean Up The Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800 So. Oglesby
Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870.