- Hi Jeff - This '57 flu virus is developing into a very
- Jon Rappoport has been doing investigation into this-
here some random notes from audio that you may find useful:
- * "The CDC at first said that the virus was sent
out to over 5,000 labs - now they are saying 4,000 labs.
- * Dr. Julie Gerberding - Director of the CDC: "I'm
sure it was not an inadvertent use (of the deadly virus) because it would
be almost impossible to believe that they didn't know they were dealing
with this strain.,
- * Every day deadly germs are sent out around the globe
along side regular mail through Fedex and other couriers. Last month for
example, a Fedex truck carrying five boxes of samples of anthrax, flu,
tuberculosis, salmonella and E.colli collided with a car in Winnipeg fortunately
none of the dangerous germs escaped.
- In 2003, a federal express package containing West Nile
virus exploded at the port Columbus international airport in Ohio. Firefighters
suspected the dry ice that it was packed in caused it to explode.
- * On the heals of that announcement by Gerberdine of
the CDC, we now discover the actual origin of all of this 1957 flu virus
a US firm in Virginia called American Type Culture Collection has been
the one that originated packages that are then sent out all over the place
through these various intermediaries. Well get this between 1985 and 1989,
American Type Culture Collection sent Iraq up to 70 shipments of various
bio-war agents including 21 strains of anthrax.
- In 1994, a Pentagons study was done on how all these
germs got to Iraq and absolutely dismissed any connection on all these
bio war agents and gulf War illness. Now, the researcher who headed up
that Pentagon study was Joshua Letterberg who was a director of American
Type Culture Collection - additionally, the CEO of the American Type Culture
Collection was a member of the US Dept of Commerce's technical advisory
committee. The Dept of Commerce had to license and approve all those exports
of bio-war agents to Iraq carried out by his company.
- - In the case of American Type Culture Collection in
Virginia - here is the root. It went from American Type Culture Collection
in Virginia to the Meridian Company in Cincinnati - then was sent from
Cincinnati down to the Texas / Mexico border to a subsidiary of Meridian
- and then it was sent out to all the labs. So it was crisscrossing the
country before it even gets started."