- A former Republican Party insider turned Bush basher
thinks he has stumbled across what may be the "smoking gun,"
proving the U.S. government's official story about the WTC attacks is an
- Karl Schwarz of Little Rock, Ark., who several years
ago began exposing corruption amongst the neo-conservative movement in
a book entitled A One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas, now has set his sights
on proving government complicity in 9-11.
- For years, the successful business entrepreneur and conservative
Republican, once asked by the RNC to run against Bill Clinton for Arkansas
governor, has been using his inside political and business clout to expose
corruption among the neo-cons in the Bush administration.
- He strayed away from the Bush agenda two years after
being one of the lead orchestrators in the Republican Party takeover of
Congress during the Clinton administration.
- "I designed the strategy that took the House and
Senate from Clinton," recalls Schwarz, also a strong supporter and
strategist for President George H. W. Bush. "I designed that takeover
two years before I realized the Republican 'Contract with America' was
actually a 'Contract on America.' "
- After his political reawakening, Schwarz began blasting
the neo-cons where it hurt most-in their pocketbooks-coming forward with
evidence regarding oil deals and government involvement with the Taliban
- In his book and his ongoing seven-part series of articles
entitled "Pop Goes the Bush Mythology Bubble," he provides inside
information about countless financial scams, essentially revealing that
the Bush motive behind the Middle East invasion was more about oil profits
than the war on terrorism.
- Saying the neo-cons within the government are destroying
America for their own corporate-global benefits, Schwarz doesn't mince
words and is calling for the impeachment of Bush, as well as removal of
any member of Congress who aids and abets the corrupt powers.
- Now, moving away from financial corruption, he has turned
his attention to the 9-11 truth movement, saying he has found a piece of
obscure video footage that shows that the government lied about what type
of plane struck the south tower of the WTC.
- Schwarz admits he had a "whole lot" of luck
when running across the video footage in a French foreign film entitled
The Barbarian Invasion.
- Contained in the film unrelated to 9-11, is a 1 minute,
52 second, video segment, shot by an unknown amateur photographer at the
WTC, which Schwartz says clearly shows a Boeing 737 airliner striking the
- "We tracked down the filmmaker and he acquired the
original WTC segment from the Canadian News Service," said Schwarz,
adding that he has had the tape analyzed by experts proving it's not a
fake. "We are tracking down the original photographer and want to
get to him before the government does in order to prove its authenticity.
- "This segment, however, conclusively shows a 737
hit the south tower, not a 767 as previously reported. This in itself should
be the smoking gun, which proves the whole story given to us by the government
about 9-11 is untrue."
- Originally, the government claimed the second jetliner
en route to Los Angeles was a Boeing 767. However, Schwarz said the video
will not only show the airline dimensions to be those of a 737, but that
he also has evidence that the engine recovered in the WTC wreckage was
a model type CFM56, which propels a 737, not a 767.
- "Not even two CFM56's could get a 767 off the ground,"
- Besides 9-11, Schwartz said three major areas that need
to be thoroughly investigated regarding the Bush administration's present
- * Administration ties with Afghanistan, the Taliban
and the Bridas Corp. Schwarz claims a high-ranking Bridas executive is
one of his main sources, implicating the Bush administration with corruption
involving the Taliban and the Afghan invasion.
- * Information implicating 9-11 commission members with
direct and indirect financial benefits due to the Bush policies in the
- "Whistleblowers Sibel Edmonds, Karen Kwiatkowski
and others whom I cannot disclose without jeopardizing their safety, including
many members of the armed services, have acted as my main sources,"
- Asked how he would describe himself, since many critics
may consider him a disgruntled Republican, he said:
- "I am conservative, fiscally responsible, an ecumenical
Christian and an American patriot who clearly understands fascism and clearly
sees this is exactly what is going on within the Bush administration.
- "To answer my critics, they can say whatever. However,
those who read my book will clearly see that the main problem now facing
America has been caused and amplified by the last three presidential administrations,
Bush I, Clinton and Bush II."
- Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to
redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press -
645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003