- It would appear we are nearing the next big event. No
references will be given for this article, except for
- 1. The website above has photos of US Army tanks and
other military vehicles on the streets of NYC (on prisonplanet.com)
- 2. Recent events this week have come to my attention
regarding the test-shutdown of certain regions of the internet, for several
hours at a time. Of course, it's also possible that technical failures
can cause some of the problems listed below. One must consider this is
also a possibility.
- Below are some indications you might have noticed:
- * Dialing an 800# and hearing absolutely nothing - not
- * Find that email transmissions blocked for one or both
- * Discovering that emails are getting "lost."
This may be content-connected.
- * Having your DSL or cable modem suddenly lose the carrier.
You may or may not have had to call
- to restore your service.
- 3. My experience is that you will experience more than
one of the above at the same time. For example, an 800 number you might
use to access voice over IP goes completely dead when you dial it, and
also lose your DSL service.
- Now what would be the point of doing this? The answer
is really quite simple. Since martial law will undoubtedly include picking
up troublemakers, all communication will be suspended throughout the country
while the camp roundups are underway. After this is over, every will suddenly
"come back to life" again after the red and blue list roundups
are largely completed. Such a communications shutdown will isolate people
and prevent them from warning others.
- The ONLY warning of the next attack may be the shutdown
of communications systems first. Including the internet.
- Then you'll find there are far more tanks, helicopters
and armored vehicles in the US than you could imagined possible.
- And most likely, most ot them will be white.
- 4. Other signs? Black helicopters have hovered over our
home TWICE last week, 3 days apart and hovering about 30 minutes each time.
Not on a sight-seeing tour. And we live 30 miles from the nearest airport
and out in the country. We'll get photos of them next time.
- Martial law mobilization may have already begun.
- Bush will remain in the whitehouse, until....well...you
know the rest. Elections will be suspended indefinitely.