- Dear U.S. Soldier:
- Did you know that:
- * You've helped deposit over 1 million lbs. Of Depleted
Uranium (DU) dust in Iraq?
- * You're told to stay away from DU as it could cause
- * Numerous families in Iraq have multiple cancer victims?
- * Many of these individuals have multiple cancers, a
very rare occurrence in Iraq prior to the use of DU weapons?
- * Hideous birth defects, once virtually unknown in Iraq
are now commonplace?
- * 600 children per day were being treated for radiation
sickness at one hospital in 2003?
- * Many of these kids will get cancer, leukemia, and
die within the next 5-10 years?
- * Former Army Colonel & expert in nuclear medicine,
Dr. Asaf Duracovic says the V.A. told him to lie about the effects of DU?
- * Dr. Durakcovic also says we have "committed war
crimes by using weapons that kill indiscriminately, which are banned under
- * The Uranium Medical Research Centre says we have "poisoned
a significant portion of the civilian population" in many areas of
- * In one returning unit, 40%, or eight out of twenty
U.S. soldiers have cancer?
- * In one 100 clean-up crew, 30 were dead within 10 years,
with many others being sick, although the crew leader said, "We were
all really healthy before going over."
- * An Italian Newspaper reported 109 deaths among its
troops from DU, saying this figure "exceeded deaths from all other
- * The civilian population of Iraq is at a much greater
risk than the Italian soldiers?
- * The children of Iraq are at a greater risk than the
- * An international court of justice found your Commander-in-Chief
guilty of war crimes?
- * This Court's legitimacy had been ratified by every
major Western Democracy?
- * In one group of returning U.S. Soldiers, 67% fathered
children with severe birth defects, even though all had fathered healthy
- * The U.S. D.O.D. has a small army of spokespeople to
convince you and the American Public that the above information is not
- * You can verify the truth of the above information
in a few hours with a good Internet Search Engine?
- When a child is born in Iraq, the question is no longer
"Is it a boy or a girl?" but rather, "Doctor, is the child
- Douglas Westerman
- For Further Information