- In March, 05, the firebrand rabbi, Shlomo Aviner of Jerusalem's
Meir Institute, until then the most vocal spokesman in the battle against
the Gush Katif surrender, switched horses. He now advised his followers
not to interfere with soldiers in their duty of evacuating the Jewish residents
from their homes.
- Last Passover, I was approached by someone while selling
books in Gush Katif. The message, quickly rendered was, "I can't say
what, it's against the sin of slander, but Harav Aviner has a secret and
they found out about it."
- For those religious leaders without obvious vulnerabilities,
the sins will be supplied to them. That is how the Israeli mafia leadership
got rid of its two Chief Rabbis. Their crime was openly providing moral
- Chief Rabbis Say They Oppose Disengagement
By Amiram Barkat
- Israel's chief rabbis, Yonah Metzger and Shlomo Amar,
said on Sunday that they are against the disengagement plan. Rabbi Metzger
said that "the rabbis need to explain their words in such a way that
believers do not take from them what it is forbidden to take. All in all,
Israel's rabbis - almost one hundred percent, with exceptions here and
there - understand the responsibility they possess.
- Rabbi Metzger was defamed last January using a time-tested
method. A year before, Knesset Member Nomi Blumenthal demanded that the
secret clauses of the Oslo "peace" Accord be revealed to the
public. Within days she was in police custody on charges of giving supporters
free hotel accommodations. Metzger was framed the same way. He was charged
with the heinous crime of staying in hotels for free.
- Much more trouble was taken with Rabbi Amar. It took
the authorities months to cook up his framing.
- How it all began
- Last Thursday Rabbi Amar's son and wife were arrested
on suspicions of kidnapping a religious youth who had dated the rabbi's
- The rabbi's 18-year-old daughter, Ayala, met the 17-year-old
ultra-Orthodox youngster three months ago through an Internet chat.
- However, the Amar family did not approve of the relationship.
- After failed attempts to convince the couple to end their
relationship, the rabbi's son, Meir Amar, contacted two acquaintances,
brothers Ahmed and Abdullah Sawalma from the Israeli Arab town of Kalansua,
and together they planned the kidnapping.
- Reminiscent of 'A Clockwork Orange'
- According to police officials, the rabbi's daughter coaxed
the youngster into meeting her at a street in the religious town of Bnei
Brak near Tel Aviv, where he was pushed into a car and kidnapped at knifepoint
by the rabbi's son.
- The officials said the youth was beaten and threatened
during the drive to an apartment in Kalansua. "When they took him
up to the apartment I stayed in the car the whole time, and did not see
what they were doing to him, the rabbi's daughter said during questioning.
- Police suspect the youngster was beaten for four hours,
as if from a "Clockwork Orange" scene, unaware that his kidnapper
was the brother of his girlfriend.
- The youth was taken to Jerusalem the following morning
where his kidnappers continued to beat him in the rabbi's home.
- Meir Amar claimed he wanted to "reeducate his sister
and her suitor, as the ultra-Orthodox are not permitted to meet prior to
- Sources close to Amar placed the blame squarely on the
shoulders of Meir, who left home some 15 years ago. Of Amar's 12 children
- four boys and eight girls - Meir is the only one who abandoned religion.
- So let's figure it out, shall we? Rabbi Amar's son Meir,
has been estranged from the family for 15 years. But as soon as he hears
his baby sister is in boyfriend trouble, he rushes home. So noble is he,
that he kidnaps the suitor and takes him to a house in an Arab village
where he is beaten all night by Meir and his two Arab pals. We would assume
that the starry-eyed lover would have gotten the message to stay away from
the girl, but apparently not so. After a night of beating, he was driven
to Rabbi Amar's apartment in Jerusalem for even more assaults next to the
- Based on the dirty deeds of the Jewish Department of
the Shabak, Meir was another Avishai Raviv, a screwed-up kid who got in
trouble with the law, and was offered a way out by betraying his family.
That's how they've done it hundreds of times before, and that's how they
did it this time.
- Once the religious-political leaders, opposed to the
crimes of the government, are removed, naturally a new religious-political
leader will emerge to replace the loss. And Natan Sharansky was groomed
for the part. Please read the following before continuing with this most
devious of plots:
- On Independence Day, Sharansky addressed the 80,000 Jews
who had gathered in Gush Katif for the holiday. I cringed at his presence
but they lapped up his every word. After all, didn't he just resign from
the government in protest over the Gush Katif pullout? It occurred to no
one that as a member of Sharon's cabinet, he had given the government his
approval of the surrender. Once he had done his damage, he made his meaningless
- Now he was on to new adventures. He had received a pile
of money to be a "thinker" for the Shalem Center, founded by
Binyamin Netanyahu's longtime aide, Yoram Hazony. Of Netanyahu, he granted
interviews this week to the Jerusalem Post and Makor Rishon with the same
self-serving, lying message. He was opposed to the pullout but gave into
popular will. And what popular will is that? The latest Maariv poll, blasted
on the front page of its Shabbat edition, shows support for the surrender
down to half the country and falling?
- Worse even, Sharansky is the leading candidate to take
over the chairmanship of the Jewish Agency, Israel's diaspora shadow government.
It's a perfect ploy. This two-faced midget wears a kippah, just like Avraham
Burg before him, so it appears he is representing the religious communities
of Israel. But he is not. They were rid of through blackmail, threats,
police abuse and Shabak frame-ups.
- Now the proof of who Sharansky serves. The Bilderberg
Group is the international headquarters of Israel's demise and eventual
break-up. And guess who's coming to their latest wing-ding?
- The midget in person.
- ISR, Sharansky, Natan, Former Minister for Jerusalem
& Diaspora Affairs
- I, Siniscalco, Domenico, Minister for Economy and Finance
- GB, Skidelsky, Robert, Professor of Political Economy,
- E, Spain, H.M. the Queen of
- Compare the American reps at Bilderberg to the latest
Council On Foreign Relations membership list. You'll see the pattern:
- Write email@example.com if you wish to join a
tax revolt in protest of the Gush Katif surrender.
- If enough employers and owners refuse to submit their
income tax reports or pay VAT, the effect will be to choke the oxygen from
the crooks who rule us.
- Now normally I would not publicize any action by the
Americans For A Safe Israel. They are guilty of incredibly shallow and
dumb slanders against me in the past and I have nothing but disdain for
their cowardice and stupidity. But we have to overcome for the cause. AFSI
is leading a demonstration against Sharon's upcoming visit to New York
and I urge my readers to join in and give him a most unpleasant welcome.
- SUNDAY, MAY 22, 1 P.M.,
Baruch College- 17 Lexington Ave. & 23 St., NYC
- Prime Minister Sharon will be the guest of the Conference
of Presidents, Federation and the Israeli Consulate.
- I have been invited to speak at the University of Singapore
on July 2. If you're in the vicinity, write me and I'll give you the details.
- My lecture in Highland, California was professionally
recorded and those who have seen it are impressed:
- Wow, the DVD's were great - so much better than the video
and audio from Denver last year technically speaking. Your presentation
was very good and so timely and important. I'll be playing these for our
small congregation's members who are praying every day for the people of
Eretz Yisrael to be protected while the Sabbataians are defeated by the
Almighty in his time and his way.
- To order write: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- As usual, you can order my English books;
- Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism And The Holocaust;
- Save Israel!; Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin; Israel
- Betrayed; The Last Days of Israel; from
- An added treat:
- Army Radio Journalist Admits 'Conspiracy of Silence'
- May 13, '05 / 4 Iyar 5765
- A leading Army Radio journalist has confessed that the
media and political systems have turned a blind eye in allowing/encouraging
the disengagement at the price of democracy.
- "I have failed. We have failed," wrote Kaveh
Shafran, political affairs correspondent for Israel Army Radio (Galei Tzahal)
in a recent article for the Israeli Institute for Democracy. "As a
diplomatic correspondent, I was among those who in the past year were supposed
to tell the public exactly what is the disengagement plan, why it was created,
how it will be implemented, and to discuss its various aspects, as well
as how the Prime Minister functions."
- He explained that one of the reasons for the failure
is the feeling of closeness of the media with the Prime Minister when they
fly together. The media and senior government officials have "become
a part of the [Sharon] family who fly together [on press trips] and do
not truthfully openly protest for fear of being demoted," Shafran
- The media kept silent, he added, when Prime Minister
Ariel Sharon "lied" by saying he would accept the results of
a Likud referendum on disengagement. "The media's conspiracy of silence
protected Sharon when he fired cabinet ministers who did not support disengagement,"
he wrote, noting that the media also ignored the High Court's criticism
of the dismissals.
- "We denounced [former Minister] Benny Elon (National
Union) for not immediately making himself available to receive the letter
of dismissal, but we ignored the criticism of the High Court" on the
firings, Shafran wrote.
- "We stayed silent when Sharon formed government
[policies] with an Arab majority and when he distributed bribes to the
hareidim and Shinui. We said nothing when he pressured, threatened and
bribed MKs with jobs so that they would support him... Where were we when
the allegations of Sharon-family corruption came to light?"
- "Are the media who support disengagement allowed
to turn a blind eye to inappropriate [procedures] just to execute the program?
Does this mean that it is possible for Sharon to fire any cabinet minister,
the Chief of Staff and General Security Services chief who do not agree
with his position?"
- He said that the following questions should have been
asked by the media, but were not: "What happens the day after the
disengagement from Gaza? Who will rule there? What's the next stage in
Judea and Samaria? What will be the status of the territories that will
be evacuated? Does evacuation mean the 'end of conquest'? What will happen
if the GSS Chief's warnings about Kassams fired at Ashkelon come true?
Why are there no housing solutions for the evacuees? What does Sharon want
and what is he planning?"
- Shafran also accused Finance Binyamin (Bibi) Netanyahu
and Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom of not being true to their conscience
and refraining from criticizing the plan for fear of being fired.
- Shafran is the second journalist in the last two months
to admit to journalistic incompetence over disengagement. Yediot Acharonot's
Nachum Barnea, considered one of the country's top journalists, recently
wrote that the media "supported disengagement more than they supported