- Lie #1: Prescription drugs will make you healthier.
- Truth #1: Prescription drugs only mask symptoms. They
do nothing to correct the underlying biochemical causes of disease. Simultaneously,
most prescription drugs cause nutritional deficiencies which lead to further
progression of chronic disease.
- See http://www.newstarget.com/001352.html
- Lie #2: You should actively treat the swelling of sprains,
strains and other injuries.
- Truth #2: Swelling is your body's natural strategy for
enhancing the flow of blood and nutrients to the injured area. If drugs
or hormones are used to prevent swelling, the injured tissues won't heal
correctly, greatly increasing the likelihood of repeat injuries to the
- Lie #3: Mammograms prevent cancer.
- Truth #3: Mammograms actually cause cancer. They dose
the breast tissues with harmful radiation. Even when they spot breast cancer
tumors, they aren't "preventing" breast cancer; they're merely
detecting breast cancer. True prevention requires changes in food choice
and lifestyle, not the use of imaging technology.
- Lie #4: Vitamins give you "expensive urine."
- Truth #4: The most expensive urine in the world is created
by taking multiple overpriced prescription drugs, not vitamins. With more
than 40% of the U.S. population now on prescription drugs, the drug content
in human urine is now so high that trace amounts of antidepressant drugs
can be found in public water supplies. Compared to drugs, vitamins are
- See http://www.newstarget.com/001891.html
- Lie #5: The sun will give you cancer.
- Truth #5: The sun will prevent cancer due to the creation
of vitamin D by the skin. Most Americans (and Canadians and Europeans,
for that matter) are deficient in vitamin D. As a result, tumor cell growth
in the breast and prostate is unregulated. Sensible exposure to natural
sunlight generates cancer-preventing vitamin D... at no charge! Sunburns
are actually caused by nutritional deficiencies (lack of antioxidants in
the skin), not by sensible exposure to sunlight.
- See http://www.newstarget.com/Vitamin_D.html
- Lie #6: CT scans (CAT scans) are perfectly safe.
- Truth #6: CT scans expose patients to 1000 times the
radiation of chest X-rays. Repeated exposure to CT scans raises a patient's
cumulative radiation to levels experienced by many hydrogen bomb victims
in Hiroshima. In addition, rigorous studies have concluded that CT scans
offer no medical benefit whatsoever.
- See http://www.newstarget.com/004060.html
- Lie #7: The U.S. health care system is the best in the
- Truth #7: The health of U.S. citizens is actually the
worst of any industrialized nation. We pay double, triple, and even quadruple
the price for prescription drugs as any other country. We also have the
highest rates of obesity, Alzheimer's, cancer and diabetes, plus the highest
health insurance costs in the world. The U.S. health care system ("sick
care system") is so bad that people are fleeing the country to seek
medical services in Asia. It's a trend called "medical tourism,"
and it's flourishing.
- See http://www.newstarget.com/007097.html
- Lie #8: All surgical procedures have been proven safe
- Truth #8: There is currently NO requirement whatsoever
that surgical procedures must be either safe or effective in order to be
practiced. Hundreds of thousands of medically unnecessary surgical procedures
are performed each year in the U.S. alone, including hysterectomies and
prostate cancer surgeries.
- See http://www.newstarget.com/002608.html
- Lie #9: You can get all the nutrition you need from three
balanced meals a day.
- Truth #9: Today's foods are nutrient depleted, and they
come from depleted soils. Processed and manufactured foods would have to
be eaten at the rate of 10,000 calories a day just to meet minimum RDA
requirements for basic nutrition (see related ebook on nutrition). The
only way to get adequate nutrition is to supplement with superfoods or
whole food concentrates (vitamins, whole food powders, supplement capsules,
etc.) along with eating healthy meals. Organizations like the AHA, however,
insist that nutrient supplementation is actually bad for your health.
- See http://www.newstarget.com/001587.html
- Lie #10: All these lab tests are for your own good.
- Truth #10: At least half of all diagnostic tests ordered
by doctors are medically unnecessary. They're often conducted merely to
generate revenues for the hospital or medical group that owns the doctor's
clinic. Some doctors are actually required to generate a certain dollar
amount of lab test revenues in order to keep their jobs.
- All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion
and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility
for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money
from the recommendation of products. Newstarget.com is presented for educational
and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional
advice from any licensed practitioner. It is not intended as a substitute
for the diagnosis, treatment or advice of a qualified professional. Truth
Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.