- (This revised article from Nov 2, 2003 is relevant to
- As we celebrate Father's day, let's remember that the
financial elite is redefining the family to exclude or downplay the role
of father. Feminist family law and state ideology treat men as pathological
oppressors and promote families led by single mothers or homosexuals.
- Most girls already receive too little love from their
fathers, and grow up to be insecure, distrustful of men and frigid, says
Victoria Secunda, author of Women and their Fathers: The Sexual and Romantic
Impact of the First Man in Your Life (1992). The result is failed marriages,
broken families and a vicious circle of fatherlessness.
- Secunda's conclusions are based on interviews with 150
daughters, 75 fathers, and dozens of authorities.
- Because she is not an academic, Ms. Secunda has written
an honest and useful book. Because she is a feminist, it slipped through
the feminist censors and was well received. This is ironic because feminism
is largely responsible for the symptoms she describes.
- FATHERS AND DAUGHTERS
- Girls model their male romantic ideal
on their relationship with their father, according to Secunda.
- One woman said: "When I grow up, will I ever find
a man as sweet and good and kind as my daddy." (p.105)
- Women's attachments are "mirror images" of
how they related to their fathers.
- "They instinctively repeat what they experienced
in childhood, even if it was the worst thing in the world. It's what they
know. They are trying to have one more shot at childhood, one more chance
to rewrite their emotional histories." (224)
- A three-year-old girl wants to marry Daddy and have mother
out of the way. A good father helps her to understand that he is spoken
for and prepares her for another man. But if he leaves, her idealization
of her father can be frozen in time. (197)
- Girls must have their father's approval and love. This
is like sun and water to a flower.
- One woman said: "Whenever I'd worry about ever getting
a boyfriend, he'd laugh and say, 'Are you kidding? I'll have to beat them
off with a stick. You'll see.' His whole approach was to make me feel good
about myself.... I think if fathers do nothing else, that's a great thing."
- Another woman said: "It's my dad who made me believe
in myself. I remember my mom once telling me, 'Don't act too smart; boys
won't like you." To which my father responded, 'Hogwash! She'll get
smarter boys." (225)
- These women naturally feel positively about themselves
and are able to find partners who mirror the devoted father of their childhood.
- "FATHERLESS" WOMEN
- If a woman does not have a loving dependable father,
due to his arrested development or divorce, she may actually seek men who
deny her needs or reject her. She may always be haunted by the thought
that she is essentially unlovable. (224)
- To compensate, these women may become sexually active
prematurely. They may fear intimacy. The common theme is "an inability
to trust, to believe that a man won't go away."
- Secunda says that women who have trouble achieving orgasm
mostly had fathers who were emotionally or physically absent during their
- Understandably, a woman needs to trust in order to "let
go." (See also my "The Power of Sexual Surrender.")
- Women with absent fathers feel rootless and aren't sure
they belong anywhere. They close up emotionally and tend to have rocky
relationships. "Most of these daughters tended to test the men in
their lives, starting fights, finding flaws, expecting to be abandoned,
or looking for excuses to walk out themselves." (214)
- Another pattern is anxiety about being financially dependent
on men. This is where feminism comes in.
- "It seems that the less masculine attention they
got in childhood, the more they seem to identify with and imitate men,
keeping their feelings hidden, preferring casual teasing and unemotional
banter to the intimacies of feminine soul bearing." (212)
- Denied their fathers, women become more masculine. This
is a way of bringing daddy back. They become the thing they are missing.
- In other words, a good father affirms his daughter's
innate femininity. But if he is absent, she compensates by becoming masculine.
This of course undermines her future relationships with men.
- THE ORIGINS OF FEMINISM
- Many leaders of second-wave feminism are themselves products
of broken homes. "My father didn't ever exist as a presence in my
life.... He didn't care about us," said Marilyn French, author of
The War Against Women.
- "My father was living in California," said
Gloria Steinem. "He didn't ring up but I would get letters from him
and saw him maybe once or twice a year."
- Germaine Greer: "My father had decided pretty early
on that life at home was pretty unbearable...it gave my mother an opportunity
to tyrannize the children and enlist their aid to disenfranchise my father
completely." (From Susan Mitchell. Icons, Saints and Divas: Intimate
Conversations with Women who Changed the World, New York: Harper Collins,
- Feminism is a self-perpetuating form of compensating
for father-loss. Its goal is to "overthrow the patriarchy." The
word originates in the Latin "pater" or father.
- Feminism, like Communism, originates in the Illuminist
endeavour to overthrow God and the natural order and impose on mankind
an all-encompassing dictatorship of the rich. Funded by the Rockefeller
Foundation, it destroys the traditional family, a long-time goal of Communism.
The Rockefeller Foundation also funded Josef Mengele's experiments on living
concentration camp inmates, the goal being the same as feminism, the breeding
of a slave race to serve the super rich.
- Feminism is patterned on Marxist class warfare. Men "oppress"
women by virtue of their role as wife and mother. This is nonsense. Both
sex roles involve sacrifice. Men have supported and defended families with
their lives for centuries.
- Feminism reflects the Illuminist (Masonic/Communist)
assumption that man defines reality, not God and nature. It claims that
sex roles are socially rather than biologically based. It coerces women
to abandon the feminine role and usurp the male one instead, making men
redundant. The goal is to emasculate males making them politically impotent.
- Love, especially for a woman, is an act of faith. Feminism
traumatizes young women with tales of how a woman is violently raped every
10 seconds. It teaches that all injustice is due to the "inequality"
of the sexes and therefore heterosexuality itself must be eliminated.
- Many feminists are lesbian and promote homosexuality.
They have passed laws that deprive men of their children and property.
Courts and police routinely discriminate against men. (See my "Dawn
of the Feminist Police State" and "NWO Tyranny: Men Are Being
Kicked In The Teeth" )
- Second-wave feminism is the greatest enemy of femininity.
It is part of a larger occult plan to poison the well springs of love and
permanently damage the human spiritual ecology. Society suffers from a
sourness due to the loss of feminine love, charm, beauty, intelligence,
modesty and grace.
- The innocent maiden is a relic of the past. The tramp
is in. Women want to stay young but it never occurs to them that the secret
formula might be innocence.
- The establishment fosters and spreads the feminist hoax.
I refer you to my articles "Relearning Heterosexual Love" ; "Betty
Freiden: Mommie was a Commie"; and "Gloria Steinem: How the CIA
Used Feminism to Destabilize Society."
- THE HAVOC WREAKED BY FEMINISM
- Since the onslaught of second-wave feminism in the 1960's
the divorce rate has tripled. Almost 50% of white women who married then
have divorced. In contrast, a single generation earlier (1940's), only
14% eventually divorced.
- Between 1970 and 1992, the proportion of babies born
outside of marriage leapt from 11% to 30%.
- Three times as many children (per capita) are now living
in single parent households. In 2000, 22.4% of all children under 18 (16,162,000
children) lived in mother-only households. In 1960, the figure was 8%.
- A study which tracked 1000 children of divorced parents
from 1976 until 1987 found that nearly half of these children had not seen
their fathers in the previous year. (203) The situation would appear to
foster homosexuality, as males compensate for father-loss by becoming more
feminine, and females by becoming masculine, as noted above.
- As far as women's psychological development and happiness,
feminism clearly is a virulent disease.
- FATHER-DAUGHTER: A HETEROSEXUAL PARADIGM
- These days men and women are kept in a state of arrested
development, frozen in the courtship stage. If people are distracted and
starved for sex, you can sell and control them.
- The mass media encourages us to obsess on sex and postpone
marriage and family indefinitely. When you are married, sex is readily
available and less important.
- Young men are taught to judge women on appearance and
ignore qualities necessary for a successful marriage. The media presents
beautiful women as goddesses and love as an ersatz religion. Perhaps the
following will be of use to some men:
- If women form their male ideal from their father, present
or absent, perhaps men ought to be more "father-like" in their
approach to women. Typically, women choose men who are five-years older
because they seek to replicate their own family, with husband providing
the physical and emotional security as their father did (or should have).
- Men should seek younger women who "look up"
to them. Instead of thinking in sexual terms, men should seek long-term
relationships leading to marriage. This is far more rewarding than casual
- Whether they had good fathers or not, women need husbands
for children, security, nurturing and direction. Men should prepare themselves
for this role. This is the standard to which men have always measured themselves,
and women still measure men.
- If many women are looking for a father figure, are men
looking for a mother? Possibly. But this isn't healthy. Many men want a
daughter-figure, someone who will demonstrate the loyalty, trust and devotion
that a girl feels for her father. A man wants to be affirmed in his authority
as husband and father, not mothered like a child.
- Of course a man also wants his wife to be strong, sophisticated
and effective because this makes her more desirable. But she should retain
those daughterly qualities that he finds so attractive. When a woman trusts
her husband's leadership, she can focus on her feminine side. It allows
her to retain her youthfulness and attraction into old age.
- Victoria Secunda's book confirms that some men occasionally
have sexual feelings for their daughters. She says this is normal. Men
get spooked and avoid their daughters. They shouldn't. There is a world
of difference between involuntary arousal and conscious wanting, let alone
- A father's responsibility is to build his daughter's
trust in men, and prepare her for a worthy man. This involves confirming
her in her sexual identity, as a capable attractive partner for a future
- In my lifetime the popular image of the father has been
transformed from the dignified Robert Young in 'Fathers Knows Best' to
the bumbling fool Homer Simpson. This is not a coincidence or a "sign
of the times." It reflects a sophisticated psychological warfare program
designed by the Illuminist elite to emasculate men, depopulate, degrade
and destabilize society.
- The people who own and run the planet do not want us
to become mature beings that can perceive the true order of things. Their
main instrument is the mass media, which makes trends like feminism appear
- Women have an equal claim to dignity and self fulfillment,
and can have careers if they wish, preferably after their children are
in school. But second-wave feminism is not really about equality or choice.
It's hidden agenda is to spread a lesbian developmental disorder that attacks
the basic social unit, the heterosexual family.
- The dysfunction created by the destruction of the family
has spawned a predatory class of feminist professionals: politicians, educators,
writers, law enforcers, lawyers, counsellors and health care professionals.
This class becomes the elite's political constituency.
- Thus mankind is kept in a state of arrested development,
the retarded family in the cosmos.
- It's time for men to step up to the plate. In the human
life cycle, the boy become the father.
- We also suffer from father loss. But there is a father
that we can know. I am talking about God. We are made in God's image and
His image is in our soul. Man in Latin, "vir", has the same root
as virtue. It's as simple as always doing the right thing.
- In this context, the right thing for a man means creating
a healthy happy family based on sound values and a wholesome vision of
- A Winnipeg Father's Account of his Battle with State
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the party game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing
fe-manism and the New World Order are archived at his web site www.savethemales.ca
He welcomes comments, some of which may be posted on his web site using
first names only. email@example.com