- On July 4th, I and my family had celebrated what the
USA once was -- and what we know in our hearts it can be again.
- I remind you now, that the United States Constitution
contains the following words in its' preamble:
- ... in order to form a more perfect union, establish
justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote
the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and
our posterity ...
- These words have become a mere formality in today's world
-- but because the Constitution is not taught in schools any longer, people
simply cannot miss what they have never known about. In fact, I have found
that one is required to go back seventy-five years or more into the past
to get a proper interpretation of what the document was originally meant
- Let's look at the preamble to see where we stand at the
present time as it relates to the U.S. Constitution...
- The words above are explicit -- the following things
need to be addressed and protected in order to have a 'more perfect union.'
The establishment of justice, insuring domestic tranquility, providing
for the common defense, promoting the general welfare, and securing the
blessings of liberty were all important enough to be mentioned in the preamble
- Do we enjoy the benefit of these protections under the
regime of the Bush Crime Family?
- When we answer that question HONESTLY -- we discover
that the answer is no. We no longer have a functioning Constitution, for
it has been usurped and superceded by Presidential Executive Orders, an
emasculated Congress, and a court system so corrupt that the side with
the most money prevails. Our Constitution is symbolic only, and only the
Bush Jr. administration has been honest and forthright about their plans
to replace the Constitution. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales has stated
publicly that he feels the Constitution to be "outdated and quaint."
- Is there any 'justice' in the USA today?
- There appears to be, but upon closer inspection, one
realizes that those with massive amounts of money are always held above
the law. All one has to do is examine the war crimes charges against Henry
Kissinger. The fact that he has not been arrested and imprisoned for being
personally responsible for the deaths of literally hundreds of thousands
of people in Southeast Asia during the early 1970s under Nixon foreign
policy shows us that there is no TRUE justice in our country -- just the
well-fabricated appearance of justice.
- There can be no TRUE justice in the USA until the corrupt
politicians and high-level business pirates are brought in to serve their
sentences for crimes against humanity. Just the fact alone that Donald
Rumsfeld is primarily responsible for the FDA approval of aspartame is
evidence of genocide -- with the amount of suffering that goes along with
its' use. I have tried telling people the truth about aspartame, and I
am laughed at. One time, I was visiting a doctor's office for an appointment
and the secretary had a can of Diet Coke on her desk, next to her computer
with full Internet access. She didn't even have the courage to look it
up on the computer that was staring her in the face!
- If you go and read the books written by those who were
MK-ULTRA mind-control slaves used by the high-level government officials
-- you will learn that there is no justice for you and me.
- Is there any 'domestic tranquility' in the USA today?
- In my opinion -- the true enemy is not terrorism, drugs,
crime, or anything like that. The true war is ultimately a war against
spirituality and spiritual ascension. This is why marijuana is illegal
while alcohol remains ubiquitous. Marijuana relaxes a person, and alcohol
makes everyone who drinks it extremely aggressive. The same can be said
for any natural herb or plant that can be used for vision questing, spiritual
development, or sacred ceremony. If it is natural -- it is BAD. If it comes
from big pharmaceutical companies -- it is GOOD.
- On one level -- 9/11 was a psychological operation --
and the terror alert color scheme is still another way of communicating
danger. However, it is lucky for America that virtually no one takes this
nonsense seriously. However, as Alex Jones has pointed out, there are documents
that have been circulated in the government that state that when (and presumably
not if) the terror-alert level goes to RED, anyone found outside of their
own home will be considered an 'enemy combatant,' and will be treated as
such by the authorities.
- Is there any 'common defense for all' in the USA today?
- As we saw in the United States on 9/11, there was no
security available in time to prevent some of what took place on that day.
In the years since, the courageous research of the 9/11 truth movement
brought to light, details of that day which showed that certain protection
systems were deactivated, corrupted, and otherwise emasculated -- so that
the attacks could proceed with minimal interference from patriotic members
of the government, police, fire and rescue, and military who took part
in the events of that day.
- Is there any 'promotion of the general welfare' in the
- With Aspartame, Ritalin, and the complete garbage that
some people dare to call food, it is the general welfare of all Americans
that is under attack. As a person who has used literally millions of dollars
of health care throughout my entire life -- I can say without reservation
that if it is a remedy that is free or inexpensive -- the doctor will not
recommend it. But, if it is an expensive prescription -- THAT is what the
doctor recommends! Western medicine is reactive and NOT proactive in any
- Recently, Dr. Jennifer Daniels was de-licensed because
she was giving her patients tips on herbals and telling the truth about
the big pharma agenda to withhold herbal remedies to patients. She now
sells the very same herbal remedy that she offered her very own patients
-- at the following website:
- Whether it is health, financial matters, getting a true
and proper education, or discovering the TRUE potential of human ability
-- there is currently a multi-front assault occurring to prevent those
in our world from reaching their true potential. Most people do not even
know what that potential is, let alone their actually achieving it for
their own life.
- Is there any 'secure blessings of liberty' in the USA
- Since the USA PATRIOT ACT became law -- liberty is an
aspect of a nostalgic past.
- In fact, it seems pretty apparent to those of us who
watch the U.S. Congress and Presidential Executive Orders on a regular
basis, that liberty has been targeted for extinction.
- Is there any 'prosperity' in the USA today?
- So long as there exists something called INFLATION --
there can never be true prosperity in this country. I have examined the
relationship between the advances made by progressive labor contracts and
the coincidental periods of inflation that follow -- and there is a relationship
between these two things. So, the next time the minimum wage is increased,
or a major labor contract is signed by the UAW or the Teamsters (or others
like them), watch for the inflation spike that always follows.
- People need to understand that one cannot become wealthy
by working for wages alone. Those who are super successful make their money
work for them, and not the other way around.
- Here is the bottom line...
- On Independence Day 2005 -- our nation of 229 years is
on life-support -- and the wolves at the door are clawing at our way of
life. Our enemies HATE everything about us -- and by enemies I am talking
about the domestic usurpers and NOT the symbolic and mythic terrorists
that lie in wait for their next chance to attack us.
- WHEN that attack finally comes -- we will laugh in their
faces -- for we have at last come to realize that our most deadly enemies
attack us from WITHIN the castle walls -- and NOT from a cave in Afghanistan
with an ordinary laptop computer.
- The following sources were used in the writing of this
- Atwood, Harry The Constitution Explained, Destiny Publishers,
- Coleman, Dr. John What You Should Know About the United
States Constitution and the Bill of Rights, 1999
- Martin, Luther Secret Proceedings and Debates of the
Constitutional Convention 1787, Entered as an act of Congress in the year
1838 by Warner W. Guy, filed with the Clerk's Office of the Eastern District
of Virginia, republished in 1986 by Omni Publications.
- U.S. Constitution Preamble: http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/preamble/
- © 2005 The Kentroversy Papers http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com