- I was supposed to lecture in Neve Dekalim on July 17.
I received a cancellation this morning because Gush Katif is now closed
by orders of the IDF. Non-residents are hereby not permitted to enter.
Professionally, I knew this it would be this week. All the signs were
- Hushing Opposition Voices
- Now we know why I was entrapped into a kangaroo court
by one A. Eskin. The precedent set by the judge opened the floodgates to
phoney libel harassment. After the raid on Gush Katif two weeks ago,
member Arieh Eldad public accused Itamar Ben Gvir of inciting the attack
on behalf of the Shabak. Last Thursday, Ben Gvir sued Eldad for 100,000
shekels knowing that my legal precedent gives him a perfect chance at
- But what about poor Nadia Matar. She was actually charged
by the police for "insulting a public official," and faces
- Arresting My Readers
- Last night, it was my reader Noam Livnat's turn to be
arrested. This week my correspondents young and old or their families
with horror-filled arrest stories. 48 year old Yves Cahen was incarcerated
for a month and is now under house arrest for an undetermined period of
time. He cannot earn a living. Fourteen year old Ezra Melamed sits in
Dekel prison for supposedly being photographed throwing a rock at a
He insists this is a lie. His attorney has asked the court to force the
police to produce the photograph. He was turned down.
- And on and on and on the arrests continue against those
exercising their democratic right to protest.
- The American Army Base
- Serious research into a huge army base being built by
the US in Central Israel reveals its main purpose. In 1998, Netanyahu,
Sharon and Sharansky less than publicly agreed to push the plan of the
Council On Foreign Relations and pull all Jews out of Judea, Samaria and
Gaza. To replace the vital IDF bases within, Israel was promised a
border road and surveillance base which was guaranteed by Pres. Clinton,
to hermetically seal the country from attack. Gush Katif is just the first
step towards an indefensible Israel guarded by an illusionary
- Even More Infiltration
- I have the services of an internet expert who knows how,
under many circumstances, to trace source addresses of sites and forums
participants. We did some tracing this week.
- My latest revelations have been published by the popular
Hebrew portal, Rotter.net. Every time they are, a hysterical voice
them. The voice has been traced to a psychopath in Haifa. In time he will
- However, far, far more worrying was his tracing the
of the Gush Katif Referendum. The address belongs not to any Gush Katif
resident but to one Mike Guvosky, a longtime JDL/Kach activist who has
wormed his way into the upright Kahane Chai movement. It was he who put
a banner ad on Yigal Amir's site, the tipoff that anyone who signed this
referendum is now known to one or two security services in Israel and the
- Wearing The Protest Out For The Last Time
- Look what the Yesha Council is going to do about the
Gush Katif atrocity:
- MAKE TAMUZ 11 - JULY 18 (YOM HaP,KUDAH) - OUR
http://www.katif.net/bigpic.php?id=2103 , 02-6211.977, www.katif.net Begin
the march toward Gush Katif, led by Natan Sharansky and Dov Shilansky In
reaction, the IDF may close Gush Katif before D-Day. If this happens, we
will activate all of our plans for the original D-Day throughout
- * Bring sleeping bag and food for 3 days. The rest will
be taken care of by the organizers (From: HaMate HaMeshutaf
- * The Giant March starts on 16:30 in NETIVOT (Sleeping
in K'far Maimon)
- TUESDAY -Continue through Re'im to Kisufim Camping
- Reaching The Gush; putting up hundreds of structures for thousands
- * If you cannot participate with the marchers in Israel
join with them in spirit and attend the Solidarity World-Wide Rally in
your area (E) http://www.telavivrally.com/main.php
- Lord Save Us All.
- We're back to the Pinchas Wallerstein fiasco of last
January. Then, he wore out thousands of youthful protesters by having them
sleep in freezing, wet tents for a month outside the Knesset. As I warned,
this served no purpose but to wear down resistance.
- Now look what the Council is offering. Three days of
marching in the July heat. That will eliminate anyone over the age of 24
from even reaching Gush Katif. And after two days of sleeping on the
sunburn, blistered feet and bad food, the protesters are supposed to build
- Fat chance of this working. Instead of 150,000 protesters
gathering in one place at one time, by Wednesday, at most a few tens of
thousands of exhausted kids will be left.
- And now we know what they were grooming Sharansky for.
Once a spy, always a spy. He will march at the head of the futile
sabotaging it as he goes along.
- But note the real formula for failure. The police and
army will subdue whatever pathetic crowd is left with clubs, cattle prods
and tear gas. Look what they tell the participants not to bring: their
own gas masks, clubs and helmets. Everyone should be running out and buying
a motorcycle helmet or hardhat, finding their Gulf War gas masks and
defensive sticks. The soldiers/police attack in packs. If they are
by 10 or 20 protesters each, they could be forced to back off.
- Forget that. They'll face whoever was hardy enough to
survive the forced march, but still strong enough to lift hammer to
- How we have been had!
- Please go to www.israelnationalnews.com Look for Tamar
Yonah's show and listen to me. That's the only place in town for an
of this betrayal.
- On this tragic day, I'm not pushing my books or DVD.