- For 11 long years, Kay Griggs heard all the messy details
from her military husband, usually while he was drinking before going into
one of his drunken stupors. First going public in 1998 in an eight hour
video interview with a truth-seeking Michigan pastor and FM radio broadcaster,
she now is back after 9/11 to warn Americans to beware of the evil lurking
within the highest levels of government, bound and determined to destroy
- Katharine 'Kay' Griggs knows what it's like to have a
gun pointed in her face. She knows what it's like to have her face slapped,
her bones broken and her nose bloodied by her former bully of a husband,
an active Marine Colonel and a man who she claims is "above the law
and literally gets away with murder."
- Virginia court documents and photos of her battered arms
and legs tell the sad and brutal physical story of her failed marriage,
a tumultuous 11 year roller coaster ride ending in 1999.
- But the real story for public consumption isn't the private
divorce court details. It is the secret military information about drug
running, weapon sales, sexual perversion and assassination squads she learned
firsthand from her husband, U.S. Marine Corps Col. George Raymond Griggs,
now remarried and living in Mirror Lake, NH.
- This isn't the first time Griggs is going public with
her story about government mob-like hit squads and the sexually perverted
secret "cap and gown and skull and bone society" her husband
belonged to along with other high-ranking Marine officers and pubic officials.
- She first went public in 1996 after receiving death threats,
being rescued by Sarah McClendon, former senior member of the White House
press corps, who believed her story and took Griggs under her wing, giving
her a place to stay and important advice about how to stay alive when dealing
with military operatives.
- "I became a whistle blower and received death threats,"
said Griggs this week in an extended telephone conversation from her Tidewater,
VA. home. "I finally wound up living for safety reasons with Sarah,
the dean of the White House Press Corps, who had been with every president
since FDR and was in Army intelligence and also an attorney's daughter
- Advised by McClendon to go public without being able
to get the mainstream media to listen, she traveled to Adrian, MI on the
advice of a friend to do a long extended taped interview with Pastor Rick
Strawcutter, a preacher and owner of a 500 watt pirate FM station at 99.3
on the dial in Lenawee County.
- Strawcutter, who believed in free speech radio and empowering
the public with the truth, produced two extended interviews finally released
in 2000, one being a two hour version called "Sleeping With The Enemy"
and the other an unedited eight hour version available at http://www.kaygriggstalks.com
- Since then Griggs said she went back to her Virginia
home, tried to piece her life together and essentially talked to private
groups or anybody who would take the time to listen.
- Now this week Griggs decided to tell her story again,
saying "I will keep repeating it to anyone" and adding after
9/11, the war in Iraq, the London bombings and the fear of terrorism, the
"American people are at a point were they are ready and willing to
hear the truth."
- Although they may be shocked, Griggs said the "truth
will set you free," even if it means facing up to the highest form
of corruption, including sexual perversion and government sponsored mob-like
hits orchestrated by high-ranking military and government officials.
- "My former husband George, who is a trained assassin,
calls the people he is involved with the members of The Firm or The Brotherhood.
If you are in the click, you are above the law and literally can get away
with murder. For years, mostly when he was drinking, he told me how he
and others in this elite military group would kill people," said Griggs,
as she mentioned name after high-powered name and story after-detailed
story about sexual pervasion, murder, military hit squads, brainwashing
and mind control, all activities sanctioned, participated in and condoned
by a group of military and political elite.
- "There were many other things and people he told
me about which were startling, things I'll tell you later. But George is
like a robot, glazed eyes and all. While he drinks, he sort of comes alive.
It is hard to explain unless you actually see him. He told me he was the
No. 1 shooter for a long time for a group of powerful people at the top.
If a guy is too honest, for example, they get rid of him."
- When asked how large an inside group it was and how she
survived after going public with such damning information about so many
high powered names, she added:
- "I just keep myself and my story in the public eye.
I am a descent, honest person who believes in telling the truth. I have
a deep, abiding faith and trust in God. I also come from a strong-minded,
strong-willed family and I am not afraid of generals and admirals.
- "As far as the sheer numbers of people involved
in this cap and gown, skull and bones secret society, it's hard to say.
But it is based on old friendships, college and prep school relationships,
covering up secrets and sexual perversion.
- "My husband told me about all the sexually perverted
rituals, like anal and oral sex in coffins at drunken parties and running
naked in the woods at Bohemian Grove. Then there was the last time I saw
George was in 2001 and he was telling me to keep quiet, but I think he
knows I will never stop telling the truth."
- During numerous drinking binges over many years, one
of the main things that sticks out in Griggs' mind was how easily her husband
rationalized killing small number of innocent people and how he was able
to somehow justify the killings if it accomplished a strategic goal for
the elite group involved.
- "Who are these people?" Griggs repeated after
being asked the same direct question. "In general, they are first
generation German sons, mostly who run things in the military through tight
friendships made in Europe and at war colleges. Psyops is a controlling
group and Paul Wolfowitz is a major player, as are the many Zionists
on this side of the Atlantic.
- "Truth is light. And these guys are anxious to collect
the global power now in the few hands of their Freemasonic ( French Macons
) brotherhood's elite hands. It is a very, very small group and a rather
homogenized group of global top down existentialist Zionists and socialists.
In short, Nazi's who came to the U.S. when Hitler, their boy, turned on
them in 1933.
- Griggs said other recognizable names and major players
she learned from her husband's arrogant ramblings besides Wolfowitz and
other nondescript military and civilian names, involved in what she called
global takeover, included Donald Rumsfeld, George H. Bush, Dick Cheney,
Henry Kissinger and Andy Fine, to name a few.
- "After what I learned from George about "Rummy,"
as he called him and idolized him and the others, is that they all operate
from this secret little, sick society and are all basically cowards and
bullies. And I don't believe I should ever keep quiet about who they are
because the only way we are going to change there behavior is to shed light
on what they are doing and show how ludicrous , sick and inept their behavior
- "My husband George just idolized "Rummy"
and thinks he is just wonderful when basically he is nothing more than
Also, George liked to brag how he and Wolfowitz were down in Indonesia
in the 1970s, down there training young assassins.
- "After what I heard all those years and now putting
it into prospective after 9/11, I think they are
trying to destroy America. Their whole
game is all about war, selling weapons and creating a militaristic
society. I know first hand from listening to my husband, they will do anything
- I mean anything including murder - to get what they want."
- Although Griggs said her husband never mentioned anything
specific about 9/11 during their marriage, she claims he hinted several
times that "war-gaming and airplane crashes" were necessary elements
to control and manipulate the American population.
- Putting many of her husband's comments together with
other acquaintances made through him, she had this to say about 9/11:
- "Before 9/11, there were some things which let me
know that it was involved with war gaming going on at ACT Commands center
in Suffolk. War games and diversions and manipulations of American public
opinion he said are "necessary." George explained some examples
such as airplane "crashes" and the bombing by the Israeli Lebanese
Bekka valley recruits who blew up the Marine Corps barracks. I believe
my husband knew ahead of time 9/11 was going to occur.
- "I know that there was a war game going on via Tampa,
I think it was called Bright Star, which was being run on 9/11 by a weird
and insecure USMC General who was in charge while the Army head was conveniently
away in the Near East.
- "I am sure 9-11 was a joint and combined military
operation, using boys who were recruited via A.Q. Khan's Israeli network
in Pakistan and South Africa through Zionists in Hamburg. I believe that
British Zionists with the Ian Goodwin-Peter Goodwin-Basil Cardinal
Hume Yorkshire network were also involved in funding and recruiting these
guys. It was a large and ongoing operation to set up and involved lots
of CIA Zionists and lots of funny money."
- The Early Years
- Griggs grew up in the elite Virginia Southern class,
the child of a Reserve Military family of Scottish and French Huguenot
descent. Raised with strict Christian ideals, moral character, deep faith
and impeccable ethics, she carried with her the headstrong outspoken nature
of her father and the truth-seeking characteristics of her mother.
- However, a victim of old Southern male chauvinism and
backward traditions, she was married young in an arranged fashion to John
Garland Pollard III, the wealthy grandson of a Virginia Governor, who lived
off his inheritance in a typical aristocratic Southern-style plantation.
- "Looking back it was just horrible and suffocating,"
said Griggs, who after getting a divorce in 1983 went on to teach after
getting a degree in history with a specialty in Virginia history and the
- After resettling in a Virginia Beach home and working
as an Asst. Director of the Chamber of Commerce, she was about to meet
a dashing Marine Colonel who would forever change the course and direction
of her life.
- Second Marriage To Col. Griggs
- After renting the main portion of her house to Col. Griggs,
the couple dated for two months and were quickly married, a speedy decision
the young bride would quickly learn to regret.
- The story of the couple's courtship is of little importance,
but what happened afterwards regarding the colonel's drunken ramblings
takes center stage.
- "He started drinking, did a lot of heavy drinking
and at first I thought I could change him," said Griggs, who listened
closely over the years about her husband's role as a military assassin
and his role as a military trainer who brought new, young assassins into
the fold. "He started talking openly about murder, corruption, assassinations
and lies. It was just incredible the names that were involved and the people
who were being killed.
- "He gave me very detailed and graphic descriptions
about how Waco was carried out, as well as how many other hits went down,
including Malcolm Kerr, the head of the American University in Beirut and
Ron Brown, who was trying to take away the State Department's monopoly
on drug money and arms deals.
- "My husband would get into these crazed stupors
where he would be running around the house naked and there were times I
would find him lying in the grass that way.
- "I learned about how he was sexually molested by
homosexual teachers at the elite Hun School, where a lot of the others
in this small elite group also attended, including the members the Saudi
Royal family. He told me how sex is used to control, intimidate and groom
boys into this type of military service from a young age.
- "He mentioned how many of The
Brotherhood, as he liked to call them, are members of the "Cap
and Gown" Princeton group or the "Skull
and Bones" Yale crowd and how they performed sexually perverted
induction ceremonies with anal and oral sex performed inside coffins."
- During the final two years of the marriage, Griggs said
her husband basically disappeared. When she finally decided to blow the
whistle on her husband's activities and others surrounding him, she met
privately with attorney and former CIA Director William Colby, seeking
- 'I really thought I would get some help, but Colby was
later found dead," said Griggs about Colby whose body was found eight
weeks after he disappeared on April, 27, 1996, while canoeing near his
Rock Point, Maryland, vacation home.
- "Then I started getting death threats, had my house
burglarized, my car messed with and every time I would try to get the FBI
or police to act, strangely nothing would be done. They would do things
like steal my underwear, leave black dots on all my blouses and leave twelve
screw drivers on my kitchen counter. They would do strange things like
this, which if you think about it, is really hard to explain to the police
without them thinking your are crazy.
- "I later found out I was flagged by Marine General
Al Gray, my husband's boss who put the wheels in motion on much of the
criminal activity. He flagged me as a trouble maker knowing I was a free
thinker who was not about to keep quiet like all the other military wives
who knew too much. Finally, I sought help from Sarah McClendon, who basically
saved my life."
- After weathering the storm of harassment in Washington
D.C., she was encouraged by friends to publicize her story nationally through
the alternative media since major publications wouldn't touch it with a
ten foot pole. In 1998, she then met Pastor Strawcutter who believed in
her and who basically told the same story Griggs is telling today but in
much more detail.
- Pastor Strawcutter's 1998 Taped Interview
- Besides running a ministry in Adrian, MI., Strawcutter's
main passion is truth-telling, his philosophy turning out to be a perfect
match for Griggs when she finally contacted him one morning in 1998 as
he broadcasted live during drive-time on his pirate FM radio station.
- "I remember one morning getting this call during
a commercial break and then we put Kay on live for about 45 minutes. I
couldn't believe what I was hearing," said Strawcutter this week by
telephone from his Michigan church. "After the show, I arranged for
Kay to come to Michigan with her documentation and photos of the story."
- When Griggs arrived with her husband's diary and photos
providing credible documentation for some of what she claimed, Strawcutter
taped her story for over eight hours.
- After the taping session, he recalls out of all the controversial
stories he worked on, the Griggs story was one of the most troubling and
difficult to deal due to the sensitive nature of the allegations and the
number of high-ranking names involved.
- Finally, after sitting on the story for a year, Strawcutter
decided to release it in two forms, the first being a 2 hour edited video
version of the interview which he distributed under the title of "Sleeping
With The Enemy" and the other being simply the longer unedited eight
- And like Griggs recounted this week from her Virginia
home, the Strawcutter tapes are even more detailed about how members of
The Brotherhood operate in a world of treachery, deceit, lies, murder,
drug running, sex slavery and illegal weapon sales, all in the name of
forming a new world order.
- "People need to know the truth about 9/11, Waco,
the Oklahoma City bombing and, of course, what Kay Griggs is saying,"
said Strawcutter, who for a long time on his FM station had been testing
the waters of truth by broadcasting controversial stories, many coming
from the likes of Michael Collins Piper and other American Free Press writers,
an alternative paper that also delves into subjects taboo in the mainstream
- "I basically believed she was telling the truth
and decided to go with the story as she told it."
- Asked if he was ever harassed for bringing the Griggs
tapes public, he added:
- "No, not really. I never worry about things like
that. But I do know after winning a landmark federal case to stay on the
air in the 1990s, the feds came down real hard one me about three months
after 9/11 with another legal challenge to my station which had become
wildly successful, becoming the second top rated show in the county."
- Shortly, thereafter, Strawcutter was forced to take his
brand of truth-telling radio of the air waves in the wake of legal roadblocks
and challenges designed by the government to bankrupt his efforts.
- Katharine 'Kay' Griggs Today
- The head strong, truth telling woman who first provided
America with her shocking story in 1996, is really no different today although
she readily admits the government is still trying to ruin her financially
and still monitors her closely.
- Although still under the government microscope, her energy
and curiosity remain strong as ever.
- "With all that's happening in the world, the time
is right now for truth," said Griggs. "I think America can handle
the truth now and I basically want people to know that my husband and the
people involved with him are really nothing but cowards and bullies. But
they are, at the same time, dangerous, evil people that must be stopped.
I am not a vindictive person and I also am not seeking publicity. I simply
want people to know the truth about how these people are trying to destroy
- And still trying to "connect the dots" in an
attempt to expose The Brotherhood, she added:
- "I'm in the midst of research on the headmistress
of my Episcopal girls' school, St. Margaret's, who spent years working
with MI6 at Cheltenham!! This is Victor Rothschild's group with 6 representing
the six-sided star and MI5 being more Masonic but still not sure about
all of this yet."
- Single and living in the same home she shared with her
former military husband, Griggs still holds firm to her strong Christian
beliefs, saying she will talk to anybody who is interested in listening
since she firmly believes "truth is light and only the truth will
set you free."
- How To Listen To The Kay Griggs Tapes
- There are three video versions of her story in distribution.
The first is Pastor Strawcutter's original two hour version called "Sleeping
With The Enemy" available at his web site at http://www.kaygriggsvideo.com
- The second is the raw, unedited eight hour version, Strawcutter
saying rights being obtained by a third party and available at www.kaygriggstalks.com.
And the third is a two-part video, taken from Strawcutter's original interviews
and edited by Eric Hufschmid located at http://www.hugequestions.com
- For more informative articles, go to http://www.arcticbeacon.com
- Greg Szymanski