- Note - The following is a software translation:
- "Thursday (15/9/2005) then, according to Hermawan,
Elisabeth with his grandmother and his mother as well as several of the
family's members other visited to the Ragunan Zoo. ....
- "Beforehand struck 19.00 WIB had a patient had the
initials JT (2) from Bekasi that also entered to RSPI. To struck 18.30
WIB also had the patient had a name Muji the Well-being (26) that was reconciled
by RS Hermina in Plumpang. Muji could last Sunday visit to the Ragunan
- The above machine translation describes 3 more patients
admitted to Sulianti Saroso this evening, including two more children who
had visited the Ragunan Zoo on 9/15 and "last Sunday". This
morning two other children were admitted and yesterday there were two more
who had visited the zoo. Thus, there are now 6 zoo vistors admitted and
115 zoo visitors with symptoms, who were turned away because they were
not yet sick enough.
- Patients have been admitted all day today. Media reports
describe 9 admissions today ranging in age from 1.5 to 55. In addition
to the children, there were farmers whose chickens died last week and an
assortment of other instances from locations throughout the Jakarta area.
- The hospital now has eight from the zoo (two workers
and eight children) that cover several dates in the past week. These transmissions
appear to be casual, Two of the children were 1.5 years of age. More
admissions are expected.
- Clearly the efficiency of H5N1 bird flu infections has
increased, as the number of admitted cases doubles daily.
- The H5N1 pandemic appears to be at phase 5 heading for
phase 6. There are no major antiviral interventions.
- WHO press releases are still in denial.
- H5N1 does not read press releases.
- © 2005 Recombinomics. All rights reserved.