- The dog opened his mouth to get the other bone, and as
he did, the bone he already had fell into the water.
- - Aesop
- All our seeming wakings are but the debris of evening
- - Edward Dahlberg
- Still water is like glass.
- - Chuang Tzu
- Welcome to Bantustan, Louisiana, where the first stage
of creating a large, armed, New World Order fortress, complete with gated
communities and an Israeli wall against the sea and the riffraff, has begun.
It is the inevitable course of human history, playing like a bad rerun
of humanity's medieval nightmares.
- In the meantime, the chief sephardic rabbi in Jerusalem
declared that the hurricane that obliterated New Orleans was God's punishment
because President Bush supported the eviction of Israeli settlers from
- Take a taste, a gargantuan, thirst-quenching slug of
that delicious elixir brewed by humanity's most successful citizens, that
Cajun cabernet of pesticide-fouled Mississippi River water curdling in
the backwater blender of the Gulf of Mexico dead zone, spiced by fragrances
from all across the periodic table of toxic elements and spiced with a
disease-bearing melange of decomposing dead animals.
- Savor the bouquet. See how it tinkles on your tongue
and wafts into your hairy nostrils. Close your eyes and you can envision
the perfect portrait of human civilization.
- They say we are 89 percent water. The quality of the
water within us is directly correlative to the ingredients of the potion
in the cauldron of New Orleans.
- Note the bloated black man, floating face down in the
brew. Boats rush past, to and fro, hoping to pry decomposing remains from
dank attics, and occasionally, with luck, find some terrified child shivering
in the stinking darkness, while National Guardsmen play cards at a nearby
- If there is a legitimate vision of hell in this life,
New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina is it (although this act has also been
seen recently in Fallujah, Kigali, Port-au-Prince and many other locations
- Where your last breath, to last you for all eternity,
is the fetid stench of humanity's caustic creations, what kind of hope
could there be for anyone? Why did four people last week die suddenly simply
by breathing the air? Must be a new government test.
- The two major conspiracy angles on the New Orleans disaster
are (1) the hurricane was directed toward the city by artificial means,
and (2) the rescue efforts were deliberately inept to increase the death
toll among indigent African-Americans.
- Culling the herd. That would be the neocon phrase, slurred
out as humor by people like Barbara Bush.
- But when you observe who keeps getting it in the face,
without even perusing the obvious evidence all across history, you realize
there is and has always been a continuing war on blacks, on the dark-skinned
peoples of the world, and New Orleans is - whether deliberately contrived
or not - a genuine manifestation of this nasty and pointless insanity.
- Because so many ordinary people have tried to help New
Orleans storm victims and been thwarted by bureaucratic officialdom, one
can only draw the conclusion that the government has severely limited its
rescue efforts because there is no place in corporate society for these
people, and they need to be eliminated.
- I thought it was very cool that so many of those like
DU activist Dennis Kyne and others who went to Texas to support antiwar
mom Cindy Sheehan smoothly moved their operation to New Orleans to help
- This small remaining segment of morally decent Americans
knows - much more authentically that the government could ever pretend
to know - that when people are dying you don't argue about causes or rules.
Perhaps that is the true test of being human.
- 9/11 taught us that our government will sacrifice 3,000
of its own best and brightest without blinking an eye. New Orleans is the
message that the number eligible in this category, especially if they're
black, is much, much higher.
- And it is a confession that a real population control
program is moving into high gear.
- Good numbers in Indonesia, good numbers in New Orleans.
Could a West Coast quake be far behind? Heck, they have already caused
several of those in Iran.
- And it's way past time for the government, after many
decades of trying, to develop a really effective biological agent - the
new flu as an expression of love in the New World Order world - and you
begin to get some sense of how twisted we have become as a species.
- Which leads to an examination of how twisted we have
always been. Kind of like ... on the bridge at twilight, a man with a flashlight
falls off a bridge, and what you can remember was the rhythmic flailing
of his arms as he fell. I dunno. Maybe I'm thinking about 9/11 again ......
- Now the new images are of floating, inert, face down
in poison after rummaging through spoiled and flooded supermarkets looking
for clean water. I found it heartwrenching that a top choice of New Orleans
looters was disposable diapers.
- How far? How far distant is the realization in the minds
of everyone that we have created a monster, and that monster is what we
do to ourselves and the planet.
- Did you ever notice how the Andaman Island indigenents
were not harmed by the tsunami, or how animals are never killed in these
storms? I don't mean to point out faults in those who were caught in the
floodtide, but as regards our fitness to survive as a society.
- In our sparkling delusions, our high-minded ideals and
low-flying scams, we have abandoned the planet. Soon the planet, which
has gone out of its way to help us for millions of years, will abandon
- Where will your dreams be then? Floating on the bayou,
baby, with all the other dead birds.
- John Kaminski is a writer who lives on a part of the
Gulf Coast of Florida that for some reason Hurricane Katrina inexplicably
swerved around on its way to New Orleans. He is the author of "The
Day America Died: Why You Shouldn't Believe the Official Story of What
Happened on September 11, 2001." http://www.johnkaminski.com/