- Begin by reading http://www.livejournal.com/users/mishkaegli2/344.html
- This is one of the better appeals for money for the Gush
Katif refugees. Don't give them a nickel! It is money down the drain. Worse,
by providing succor to the homeless, a network is being built which will
allow the government to uproot many thousands more Jews. Whoever is responsible
for these people's suffering must pay and no one else.
- One must ask, why are the refugees agreeing to live like
what you just saw? Once again, they are living on false hope. The government
has promised them new homes and villages within 2-3 years.
- The naive refugees can't see this is a lie. The government
doesn't want to pay and is stalling. Within two or three years it figures
that all the charity workers will have settled the Gush Katif homeless
and they'll be let off the hook.
- And the activists are falling into the trap. They don't
see the permanent damage they are inflicting on Gush Katif and all of Yesha.
- Isn't it amazing how quickly the refugees have organized
for charity, yet they can't organize for their own justice. For that, there
is no will. Permit me to suggest what should be done instead.
- THE CHAMISH PLAN FOR
- Why should the architects of the Gush Katif expulsion
sleep soundly in their homes when they have made 10,000 innocent people,
mostly children, homeless? They deserve not a moment's peace so long as
even one of their victims remains without a just and complete compensation
for his misery.
- And that is why the refugees will get out of their caravans
and hotels and set up tent residences opposite the homes of the architects
of their expulsion. They will begin by moving a few dozen families to Sde
Eliahu where the government's expulsion director, Yonathan Bassi lives.
They will make his home a prison, just as theirs are.
- Then the tent villages will spread to the homes of every
bureaucrat, politician, army and police officer responsible for Gush Katif
and Northern Samaria's abandonment. It is a small country and finding the
addresses will be no problem. Every night, those responsible for the tragedy
will be awoken from their sleep. Every morning their children will be reminded
of what their fathers caused the children of Gush Katif.
- It will be a long struggle with lots of police harassment,
but it will be far more dignified than sleeping helplessly in hotels and
caravans. And it will make the government a great deal more reluctant to
try "disengaging" Jews again.
- The refugees will take their children out of school and
prepare for a long struggle. It may be many months, perhaps years, until
the government relents. That will require supplies and lots of them. I
will empty my wallet for this and join the refugees in their tents.
- And I won't be alone.
- However, if Gush Katif refuses to fight back, they will
get nothing from me. And I won't be alone.
- Nobody admires a beggar for long.
- Next, the political front. In barely a month, the country
will commemorate the tenth anniversary of Yitzhak Rabin's murder. Those
responsible for the murder are equally responsible for the withdrawal from
Gush Katif and Northern Samaria. And they will be be at the forefront of
the "roadmap" which will see all of Yesha and half of Jerusalem
emptied of Jews.
- Nothing terrifies this gang so much as the truth of the
Rabin murder being exposed. We are going to be at Rabin's two memorial
services, in Rabin Square and Mt. Herzl, this year to make sure it happens.
The movement is growing with Nadia Matar committing the Women In Green
to join in.
- Now it's your turn. Don't ignore this opportunity. Show
up in force at Rabin's Memorial Services this year. Drive the truth to
the surface! If you are interested in helping out in any way, call David
052 6694999. Long Distance; 011 972 526694999.
- Or write me and tell me how you'd like to help.
- Available at email@example.com are my English
books; Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism And The Holocaust; Save Israel!; Who
Murdered Yitzhak Rabin; Israel Betrayed; The Last Days of Israel;
- Finally, today at 8 PM, (Wednesday, September 21) I will
be giving my Rabin speech to the radical Left in Tel Aviv. If you are in
the neighborhood, drop into Salon Mazal, Simtat Almonit 3, Tel Aviv. It
is off King George Street, two blocks from Dizengoff Center. This lecture
should prove interesting.