- I am not saying shoot-to-kill whenever you see an employee
of an Israeli security company, but would the inspectors of Scotland Yard
please examine the alibis of the private safety personnel who regularly
roam the London Underground?
- They have the opportunity. They have unsupervised access
to trains and tracks at all times. They also control the CCTV.
- They have the means. As experts on security, they have
had explosives training.
- And they have the motive. As Jewish musician Gilad Atzmon
has pointed out, Israel would benefit from a clash between the West and
Islam. This is especially true since Muslims are the ones who are being
accused of (or framed for) the bombings.
- Also, access to military explosives is no problem for
them. Israeli security companies are usually manned by Shinbet or Mossad
ex-agents. And why not? These are the people who have had more experience
with terrorism than anybody else on earth.
- Israelis are the most qualified people on earth to create,
man, and manage private security services to "guard" against
terror. Israel is the most "terror-afflicted" country in the
world. On the other hand, this also makes Israel the most likely breeding
ground of terrorism.
- A good crime investigator would always question the private
guards. They have unlimited access to the crime scene, they know how to
handle explosives, and in the case of people who call Israel mother, they
have the strongest motive.
- Nobody other than the security company needs to be in
on it. Others may be honestly looking for answers and following false leads
and planted evidence. The security company can easily send governments
and investigators on wild goose chases.
- Conspiracy theories are weak if they involve too many
- I don't trust theories that would involve MI5, CIA, FBI
etc. These are big organizations. The Mossad is a small organization, and
it is tribal and located in a small isolated country. They can keep things
- But we have had many whistleblowers from the CIA, MI5,
FBI and other government organizations.
- The most successful conspiracies are those that are executed
by a small closed group that would keep government investigators uninformed
- Israeli Security To Protect London's Underground
- An Israeli security firm has been chosen to provide security
for London's Underground train network.
- Verint Systems, a subsidiary of Israel's Comverse Technology
announced that Metronet Rail has selected Verint's networked video solution
to enhance security of the London Underground, according to an Israel21c
- After extensive testing of Verint's networked video system,
including pilot installation on selected rail lines, Metronet Rail selected
it to be installed on the entire Underground. The system will enable security
personnel to monitor passenger platforms and certain remote portions of
- Verint president and CEO Dan Bodner told Israel21c: "We
have significant experience working with transportation authorities and
are committed to delivering innovative networked video security solutions
for the transportation industry."
- Metronet Rail, under a 30 year contract with the UK government,
is responsible for maintaining parts of the London Underground's infrastructure.
This includes ensuring security in trains, stations, tunnels and bridges.
- The London Underground handles more than 3 million passengers
each day, making it one of the busiest transportation systems worldwide.
- Post Extras