- "A poultry breeder in Hungary is also suspect of
- The media report citing three human cases in Ceamula
de Jos, also cites another human case in Hungary. Additional H5N1 wild
bird flu infections in Europe would not be unexpected. There have already
been reports of poultry deaths in Romania and Turkey, so infections in
Hungary would not e a surprise.
- However, these are the first reported human cases linked
to H5N1 wild bird flu.
- More information on these initial reports would be useful.
- Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- © 2005 Recombinomics. All rights reserved.