- Dear Mr. Rense,
- Thanks for posting the articles about the corrupt Indonesian
military-fabricated Bali bombing, alleged to be financed by Western Intelligence
- Australians were devastatingly overwhelmed last week
to find out that probably 88 Australians were massacred in Bali (as Joe
Vialls suggested), just to create anti-Moslem hysteria among the Australian
public in order to support sending Australian troops to Bush's Iraq war.
- This SBS-TV documentary's indisputable evidence was the
interview with the former Indonesian President who stated with absolute
confidence that Indonesian military and/or police executed the Bali bombing
- That interview with this most and only honest Indonesian
politician was the straw that broke the camel's back of every single Australian
I have talked to since.
- This left we Australians with a perplexing dilemma.
We must now select one of only two choices as to who is telling the truth:
our Australian politicians or the former Indonesian President (who is
- I contacted 6 of my friends who watched this documentary
and all of them agreed that if they had to choose, they would trust the
honest Indonesian former President over our current Australian politicians,
- Thanks to your website and other similar sites, we now
know that most international events are staged today by Western Intelligence
Agencies. I still remember the famous article about the mysterious stolen
American cars having 'materialised' in Iraq found being prepared for 'suicide
- Who delivered these cars all the way from America to
Iraq? Definitely not the 'Moslem terrorists' as they can very easily steal
cars in Europe and the Middle East...as it is very common in these countries.
- We all remember how the two British SAS men were caught
in Basra, Iraq red-handed driving a booby-trapped car. http://www.rense.com/general67/boobie.htm
- We also now know that two American commandos were caught
red-handed preparing a 'suicide car' in Baghdad. http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/
- The above cases are just the tip of an iceberg of deceit
and death. There are many more similar reports by international news agencies.
I would not be surprised if most suicide bombings in Iraq are the works
of Intelligence Agencies...Israeli, US, British...causing horror and mayhem
to perpetuate our hold on Iraqi oil and what's left of that God forsaken
- Now, finally, all the cards are on the table. Everything
is perfectly clear.
- I am not going to weep for the Moslem countries - corrupt
politicians control them all. If Moslem countries chose to commit suicide
by keeping silent for years and keep cooperating with the West in exchange
for short-term monetary gains, it is their problem. It's all over now,
its too late!
- Moslems leaders knew from day one that 911 was an inside
job, and not a single one of them protested against us fabricating hate
crimes against Moslems. Not only that, they knew the Moslem leadership
practically participated in 911 (see Bush flying all the Saudi royalty
family out of the USA on 911 - even when all air space over the USA was
shut down). No! You will not find me shedding crocodile tears for Moslem
countries, they are getting what their 'leaders' give them. http://www.rense.com/Datapages/popmechdat.htm
- No More Crocodile Tears For Moslem Countries!
- Since 911, and particularly the assassination of Dr.
Kelly, astute readers must understand that our modern world is run EXCLUSIVELY
by Western Intelligence Agencies. We should accept it and learn to live
- The entire BS about 'democracy' should be left to Intelligence
Agency fronts such as Condi, CNN, Fox 'news' and the BBC (British Bullshit
Corporation). We are now totally under the control of the NWO and we better
get used to it. http://www.geocities.com/subliminalsuggestion/olson.html
- We Australians like to complain about our politicians
being stupid, uninformed or under American pressure. I would like to remind
my Australian countrymen and women that we are now in the middle of WW3.
We Westerners are at war against the Moslem world + China + Russia. There
is NO mistake about it.
- A million thanks to the brave and honest journalists
at SBS-TV-Australia, who produced this once in a lifetime documentary which
is turning our history upside down, and puts to shame all American 'journalism'!
- Tim Beasley
- Despite Bali Expose - Intel Agencies Continue
from Jusuf Witular
- Dear Rense.com,
- What happening to you Americans, are you crazy?
- Every Indonesian can tell you Moslems are not terrorists.
You know our honorable president mister Abdurrahman Wahid said in Australian
TV that Indonesian military exploded Bali bombing with American money,
not moslem terorists.
- Today, Aljazeera said that your president now inventing
new lies! When you Americans stop all this hate? Why even our president
say military did it, your inteligence agencies continue to lie?
- Your president lied so many many times, but our president
Abdurrahman Wahid never lied.
- Very sincerely,
- Jusuf Witular
- Lies, Deception And Political Rhetoric
- Trying to justify the extended U.S. military presence
in Iraq, the American President George W. Bush made new claims during his
address to the National Endowment for Democracy, saying that there's a
hidden plot by some "Islamic organisations" to create a "radical
Islamic empire" starting with Iraq, The Associated Press reported.
- "Our new enemy teaches that innocent individuals
can be sacrificed to serve a political vision ... (and) militants believe
that controlling one country will rally the Muslim masses, enabling them
to overthrow all moderate governments in the region, and establish a radical
Islamic empire that spans from Spain to Indonesia," Bush said.
- It's long been known that the U.S. has aided armed groups
since President Jimmy Carter, who in 1979 signed a secret executive order
providing funding for the new Islamic Mujahedeen movement, which the CIA
is believed to have trained in America, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
- The U.S. started in the eighties to train and arm the
Afghans to fight the Soviets.
- "Over the years the United States and Saudi Arabia
expended about $40 billion on the war in Afghanistan. The CIA and its allies
recruited, supplied and trained almost 100,000 Mujahedeen from forty Muslim
countries, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Algeria, and Afghanistan
itself. Among those who answered the call was Osama bin Laden (a Saudi
- "Largely created and funded by the CIA, the Mujahedeen
mercenaries took on a life of their own. Hundreds of them returned home
to Algeria, Chechnya, Kosovo, and Kashmir to carry on terrorist attacks."
- President Bush has been trying lately to step up efforts
to revive his nation's support to his unwise decision to invade Iraq. But
the Irony in his latest speech is that he looked, unconsciously, committed
to all evils he accused "Islamic fundamentalists" of.
- Bush, who claims that the "Islamic movements"
are seeking the creation of an empire, has been himself the biggest imperialist
of the 21st century by initiating several conflicts across the Arab world
and the Middle East, bringing more threats and insecurity to the world
he claims to be on a mission to protect.
- After destroying Afghanistan and turning it into a battle
ground, Bush moved to Iraq on a mission to impose "democracy"
on the country, apparently seeking, according to analysts, to turn it into
a Persian Gulf version of Somalia, for the Iraqi constitution will eminently
fail, as experts explain, if the new regime failed to win the Sunnis, support.
- If dissolving the Iraqi nation and laying hand on the
country's oil wealth wasn't the end of Bush's aspirations, experts predict
that Syria will be the next on the American President's agenda, according
- The U.S. has recently stepped up the pressure on Syria,
with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld making subtle threats against it,
claiming it harbors Abu Mus'ab Al Zarqawi, whom the U.S. maintains is the
key leader of Iraq's "insurgency" and Al Qaeda man there.
- It wouldn't be a surprise to see fierce battle between
the U.S. occupation and the Syrian forces on Syria-Iraq border, leading
up to the extension of the U.S. "liberatory" efforts in the Middle
- The American President says that that the "Islamic
fundamentalists" believe it is worth taking innocent lives for a political
cause. While he has sacrificed nearly 2,000 of the U.S. military personnel
and hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan
for his own political agenda, on the basis of a bunch of lies which he
failed to force the world to swallow.
- Another Bush lie is that there are some hidden organisations
seeking to spread "Islamic fundamentalism" across the Middle
East. Bush has made it clear more than once that he seeks imposing an American-style
"democracy" on the Iraqi nation, part of a wider agenda of spreading
American-style "democracy" across the Middle East.
- In 2002, Mo Mowlam, a former member of Tony Blair's cabinet
stated in a report published by the Guardian, that the old tension between
the U.S. and Saudi Arabia was behind the Bush administration's animus against
- "The possibility of the world's largest oil reserves
falling into the hands of an anti-American, militant Islamist government
is becoming ever more likely - and this is unacceptable.
- "The Americans know they cannot stop such a revolution.
They must therefore hope that they can control the Saudi oil fields, if
not the government. And what better way to do that than to have a large
military force in the field at the time of such disruption. In the name
of saving the west, these vital assets could be seized and controlled.
No longer would the U.S. have to depend on a corrupt and unpopular royal
family to keep it supplied with cheap oil. If there is chaos in the region,
the U.S. armed forces could be seen as a global saviour. Under cover of
the war on terrorism, the war to secure oil supplies could be waged.
- "This whole affair has nothing to do with a threat
from Iraq - there isn't one. It has nothing to do with the war against
terrorism or with morality. Saddam Hussein is obviously an evil man, but
when we were selling arms to him to keep the Iranians in check he was the
same evil man he is today. He was a pawn then and is a pawn now. In the
same way he served western interests then, he is now the distraction for
the sleight of hand to protect the west's supply of oil."
- Bush has created a phantom enemy called "Islamic
terrorism" to follow it everywhere, and spread the fear of it in an
attempt to save his own political future.
- Failing to give his nation a reasonable justification
to launch Iraq war, Bush is starting to pitifully beg his people to support
this illegal invasion.