- Hello Jeff -
- I didn't include the entire email from ProMed, mainly
because it was so full of "Harvard Hogwash" that it was nonsense.
I just thought I would point out the "NO EVIDENCE" nonsense.
No evidence that the 7 year old son of the deceased thai farmer contracted
H5 from the father? It is utter nonsense to make such a pronouncement.
- ProMed Mail (excerpted)
- "The 7-year-old son of a Thai farmer who died 2
days ago of H5N1 avian influenza also has the virus, but there is no evidence
that the boy caught it from his father, according to news services. Reuters
and Agence France-Presse reports said the boy tested positive for the virus,
but they didn't say what test was used or where it was done."
- Patricia A. Doyle, PhD
- Please visit my "Emerging
Diseases" message board.
- Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa
- Go with God and in Good Health