- LOS ANGELES Christian Wire
Service -- Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, author of the book, SCAM: How the
Black Leadership Exploits Black America, which was just released in paperback,
is trying to educate Americans that Kwanzaa (celebrated Dec. 26- Jan. 1)
is not a legitimate holiday, it is a platform for racial hatred which was
started in America by a Marxist ex-con who served four years in prison
for torturing two women.
- "Kwanzaa is not a legitimate holiday; it is a subversive
black nationalist movement designed to create racial separatism and hatred.
It is one of the biggest scams being perpetrated on black Americans,"
says Rev. Peterson.
- In 1966, Ron Karenga, the leader of United Slaves Organization,
a Marxist "black power" group, created Kwanzaa to help blacks
get in touch with their African roots.
- Rev. Peterson says, "Marxist Karenga's Kwanzaa celebration
is really a banquet of socialism, worship of false gods and Afrocentrism.
The Kwanzaa pledge of allegiance is a perfect example of racial hatred
and black separatism:
- "We pledge allegiance to the red, black and green,
our flag, the symbol of our eternal struggle, and to the land we must obtain;
one nation of black people, with one God of us all, totally united in the
struggle, for black love, black freedom and black self-determination."
- Rev. Peterson adds, "This is not a celebration of
African harvest; it is a political statement for the establishment of a
black nation and racial hatred against whites."
- According to the BOND website, Karenga explained the
holiday as follows: "People think it's African but it is not. I came
up with Kwanzaa because black people wouldn't celebrate it if they knew
it was American. Also, I put it around Christmas because I knew that's
when a lot of Bloods would be partying."
- Kwanzaa has ben widely promoted in our culture; President
George W. Bush even issued a proclamation celebrating Kwanzaa in 2002.
- Rev. Peterson points out, "Most whites are fearful
of telling the truth about Kwanzaa because they're labeled racist, anti-black
and intolerant. Hate-filled men like Ron Karenga have used this bogus holiday
to bash Christmas and preach anti-white views. The 'Merry Christmas!' Not
'Happy Kwanzaa!' Campaign is designed to expose the falsehoods of Kwanzaa
and defend the celebration of Christmas."
- For more information about The 'Merry Christmas!' Not
'Happy Kwanzaa!' Campaign, please visit the BOND website at www.bondinfo.org