- Scientists are finding that the earth is alive and is
communicating like other living beings. The concept that life has to be
associated with biology and organic chemistry is becoming an obsolete idea.
- The earth shows, according to contemporary geophysicists,
remarkable signs of life. Like all living beings it communicates through
waves and responds to wave structure of communication.
- The most interesting area of application of mechanical
waves is geophysical. Natural waves, whose sources are crustal movements,
tides or deep disturbances, give the only information on the interior of
the earth, and are interesting on their own. Artificial waves, from explosions
intentional and unintentional, or mechanical pounding, are used to explore
the upper layers of the crust, scientifically, or for structural traps
for petroleum. In this case the medium is not isotropic or homogeneous,
but horizontally stratified, which introduces further complication.
- The existence of structured and organized mechanical
waves is the signature of a living earth that manifests all signs of life.
- It is easy to find the wave equations for the main types
of bulk plane waves in an isotropic medium, since we can use principal
axes. That really defines the earth's heartbeat.
- This brings into question serious questions about extraterrestrial
life structures. They may not be biological and organic in nature after
all. They can be in the form mechanical wave structures in the crust of
a planet or star or even a black hole.
- According to some scientists every heavenly bodies in
this cosmos are alive and are guided by Zero Point Energy structures. The
life is centered around ZPEs and the outer shell can take any form.
- Even a neutron star or a black hole is alive, says some
scientists. All ZPEs are connected by the central mechanism of integrated
consciousness the underlying basis of higher dimensional existence in the