- Last week, President Bush finally made a limousine tour
of our broken borders. His cosmetic stops at the border presented
photo ops much like his Johnny-come-later stops in New Orleans. He
didn't see the millions of tons of trash, stay to watch the thousands of
illegals crossing nightly, nor did he ask any American citizens about their
- Nevertheless, he did make a few promising speeches on
what he was going to do. However, and this is a big HOWEVER, he didn't
follow through with his speeches on giving 10,000 more Border Patrol officers
and he has not followed through with interior enforcement of our immigration
laws as to the arrest of employers of illegal aliens.
- Instead, he presented yet more aspects of his guest worker
amnesty program. Let's not fool ourselves like Bush tries to fool
us-it is an amnesty program. And, much like he didn't think about
or design an exit strategy from Iraq, he hasn't thought of any of the
problems with this guest worker program.
- Additionally, why give them three to six year guest working
cards when they are only here to pick lettuce, berries and apples?
Why not a three month working visa and out the door at the end of the season?
Since Bush refuses to think past his nose on this nightmare, I'll ask a
few pertinent questions:
- 1. Will spouses and children be able to accompany the
guest worker? Just minor children, or adult ones as well?
- Because if they do, we've got to build thousands of new
schools, homes and infrastructure for these 'seasonal' fruit and berry
pickers, and their families. This will mean millions of more people added
to our already congested cities--along with the guest workers.
- 2. Will any or all of the above be able to demand government
services in the language of their choice, per President Clinton's Executive
Order 13166? Will the workers be required to have at least a minimal
working knowledge of English?
- At what point do we expect our country's language, English,
to be honored by foreigners? Why not rescind Clinton's moronic Executive
Order 13166 that has cost American taxpayers millions of dollars? What
happens when there are more Spanish speakers in sections of our country
and the bigger cities that we simply abandon them as foreign city states
within our country? Will we still be America or just another internally
violent Third World nightmare?
- 3. Will the children be eligible to attend school,
and if so, at whose expense? In what language(s) will they be educated?
- Give us a breakdown Mr. Bush on WHO will pay for these
kids. Will the corporations who will be enjoying our country becoming
the 'low wage paying capitol of the world' be shelling out money for guest
- 4. How will health care services - including birth
control - be provided and paid for?
- To give you, Mr. Bush, an idea of what this guest worker
program will cost, how about the 86 hospitals that have collapsed in California
because of non-paying hordes of illegals? Who, sir, will be paying
for even more additional millions of guest workers using our medical services?
- 5. Will any children born in the United States, automatically
become US citizens?
- You, Mr. Bush, have not stopped the 'anchor baby' invasion
in the past five years at over 350,000 annually. What about these new 'anchor
babies' and who will pay for them? Are you going to take it out of
your retirement funds? Or will you be sending the bill to U.S. taxpayers
as you have for the past five years?
- 6. Will the workers be eligible for the Earned Income
Tax Credit? Will children remaining in the home country count as
deductions when calculating the EITC benefit? How will the number
of dependents claimed be verified?
- Since "Corruption becomes a mechanism by which citizens
of Mexico operate," how do you expect them to all of a sudden be honest,
hard working and lawful outsiders in our country?
- 7. Will IRS and Social Security charges be deducted
from their wages? Will they be eligible for Social Security benefits,
either here, or later in their home country? How many quarters of
work will be required for eligibility? (Six years equals 24 quarters,
less than the 40 quarters required for US citizens.)
- What about it Mr. Bush? Have you thought this one
out? What about the fact that our Social Security program is already
in deep doodoo? Have you figured out an 'exit strategy' for these
- 8. Will workers be permitted to marry? Will those
who marry a US citizen, or have a child while here, be able to stay beyond
the six-year period? Would a man who fathers an "illegitimate"
child qualify for citizenship on petition by the child when it reaches
- What about the integrity of citizenship for Americans
versus blatant disregard for citizenship based on the loss of the rule
of law? How do you turn that donkey around Mr. President?
- 9. How about Worker's Compensation and unemployment?
- Sir, we're talking about 20 million illegal aliens working
at slave wages that want to have medical and unemployment paid. But
what happens when they demand a living wage?
- 10. If the job for which the worker came to the United
States evaporates or otherwise disappears, will workers be required to
take a different job, or returned home? If relocation is required,
who will pay the expense? Will they be eligible for unemployment?
If so, who pays a premium?
- Got an answer to that one Mr. Bush? I'd love to
- 11. Will child labor laws apply, especially in the
- Since you'll be rewarding millions of desparately poor
Mexicans and other Third Worlders, how will you police their actions in
the lettuce fields of despair?
- 12. Will the workers be able to purchase a car, and
obtain a US drivers license? If so, will they be required to purchase
automobile insurance, and will this be available to them at a cost they
can likely afford?
- Will we be changing all our road signs into Spanish?
How about Arabic? How about Portuguese?
- 13. Will children be eligible to attend college?
If so, at what tuition rate: in-state or out of state?
- Who pays for those kids in our colleges when migrants
work for such pathetic wages? How many of our kids will lose college
slots to students from other countries?
- 14. Will minimum wage laws apply? How about the
- Much like your 'Mission Accomplished' in Iraq, you're
about to create another debacle that will tip this country into crisis
more than you quite understand or comprehend.
- 15. Will the workers be free to unionize to demand
improved wages and conditions?
- When they demand living wages and unions, what are you
going to do?
- 16. Will there be requirements for immunizations, and
initial and periodic health clearances? On what schedule? Who
- Perhaps you can get guys like Michael Brown formerly
of FEMA to figure out that question?
- 17. Will workers come under any contract? If
so, enforceable in what courts? Will public defenders be provided?
At whose expense?
- 18. What system of identification documents will be
- 19. If conditions have not improved in the home country
after six years, what are the chances that the guest workers will go home?
Did the guest workers imported to Europe after World War II go home when
they were no longer needed, or did they stay and send for their families
to join them?
- 20. Will workers and their adult spouses be able to
vote in local elections?
- 21. How will the workers (and families?) be housed and
- 22. Will workers be permitted to travel home at will?
Do they receive two weeks paid vacations?
- 23. Given these difficulties, won't most employers of
the illegal aliens still prefer illegals?
- Mr. Bush, taken as a whole, isn't this really just a
system of Indentured Servitude? Isn't it a plan that will rip this country
into two countries? Won't it legalize a slave class? Won't
it erupt into violent confrontations much like Paris, France? Isn't
it a recipe for disaster much like the man who swallowed the scorpion?
Would you walk barefoot on broken glass? Or, do you want American
citizens to walk on broken glass for you?
- Why not once and for all stand up for America, for our
Constitution, for our language, for our way of life, for what it means
to be an American? Is that too much to ask?
- Write for that 25-point action letter to stop this nation-destroying
madness at www.frostywooldridge.com.
- To order my CD report from the border:
- 'ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION-OUR TROJAN HORSE'
- 1 800-248-3061
- "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
- 1 888 280 7715
- http://www.TiANews.com Find out why borders
are so important.
- www.balance.org. Become a part of the "21st
Century Paul Revere" bicycle ride across America coast to coast next
summer with Frosty as he and his band of riders carry this message from
the Golden Gate Bridge to the steps of the nation's capitol in Washington,
DC. Inquire at his email address for full details on how you can participate: