- This week, President Bush said in California
there's no way to deport millions of illegal aliens. He's the one
that opened the barn door and let them into our country. He's the
one that won't close the door as tens of thousands pour into our nation
weekly. Senator McCain, his side kick and presidential wanna-be
touts his ability to lead our nation with his bus ride "Straight Talk
Express." However, he promised the one-time amnesty in 1986
with a pledge to secure our borders. He failed us then and Bush fails
- Isn't it amazing that New Orleans with
Katrina rampaging--evacuated two million people within two weeks!
Isn't it amazing that President Dwight D. Eisenhower deported one million
illegal aliens in 1954 by enforcing U.S. immigration laws? By the
simple act of prosecuting employers of illegal aliens, Ike saved the country
from that invasion within a year. Isn't it amazing that when you
let the gate open and all the cows escaped into the pasture that all you
have to do is go to the pasture and round them up and drive them back to
- Neal Boortz, a radio show host, listed
these ways to remove illegals from America:
- l. Close the borders by using troops
and flying drone surveillance. You can shut down the flow to zero in a
week. Jim Gilchrist's Minutemen proved it can be done with a bunch of old
ladies and overweight men.
- 2. Arrest all employers who hire illegals,
jail and fine them. Ike did it, so what's stopping Bush?
- 3. Pay living wages to jobs held by illegals
that will attract Americans. What a concept to pay a living wage so Americans
could support their families.
- 4. Heavily tax all wire transfers of
money from illegals into Mexico. Illegals transfer $60 billion back
to their countries, thus draining currency out of America while they use
our services at taxpayer expense.
- [A lot of this money goes to pay coyotes
that transfer Hispanics into the USA to pay off loans with heavy interest
- 5. Change the law; if born to an illegal,
a child is not automatically a US citizen. No more 380,000 anchor babies
that go on welfare annually at a cost of billions to U.S. taxpayers.
- 6. Put an end to all freebies except
emergency benefits for illegals (no free medical, etc.)
- Bush and McCain slip their spindly legs
into the same pair of pants. They swim in the same pond with the
same scum, i.e., majority of Congress. Both don't do their jobs
and both won't talk straight. Both B.S. the American public!
Their lies become our reality. What is that reality? How about 20
million illegal aliens hitting all 50 states like a human Katrina?
How about tens of thousands of illegal aliens marching through our cities
with Mexican flags flying? Bush and McCain cannot B.S. their way
of out those realities no matter how much they crave an amnesty.
- Here is what's happening at the citizen
level as opposed to government level B.S:
- 1.40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A.
County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes.
This was because they are predominantly illegal aliens, working without
a green card.
- 2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los
Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 3. 75% of people on the most wanted list
in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
- 4. Over two-thirds of all births in Los
Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were
paid for by taxpayers.
- 5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California
detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 6. 29% or a whopping 630,000 convicted
illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6
billion annually; not to mention the tragedies in death, drugs, crime and
misery they caused American families.
- Bush's constant mantra of being compassionate
towards immigrants - he needs a dictionary as well. He needs to look
up the word illegal. When you allow lawlessness, you invite more
- Bush/Kennedy/McCain have little news
or intelligent commentary; instead they abound with clueless clichés
like "comprehensive immigration reform" manufactured by the pro-business
"open-borders" crowd. Their contemporaries and lobbyists force-feed
them that illegal aliens are essential. "Without undocumented workers,
no one would make your hotel beds, prepare meals or wash dishes!"
they self-righteously trumpet. George Bush's "Work Americans
won't do," has lost its pump - he is insulting every American citizen.
Plus when will he discuss how much the American taxpayer gives to these
lawbreakers due to his compassion.
- Their B.S shows that twisting perceptions
won't budge reality:
- 7. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los
Angeles County are living in garages.
- 8. The FBI reports half of all gang members
in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
- 9. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD
properties are illegal.
- 9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish
- 11. In LA County 5.1 million people speak
English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in LA County).
- Now we hear the further outrage that
the George W. Bush "Guest Worker Bill" amnesty would provide
"documentation allowing these workers to obtain drivers' licenses
and purchase insurance, and get out of the shadows." Who's kidding
whom? Alien drivers who can't read English or basic road signs shouldn't
be driving. The claim of "insuring highway safety by licensing
all drivers" is a charade; we all know that state DMV offices will
never "flunk" an illegal alien's driving test. Obtaining auto
insurance is laughable - illegal aliens who knowingly violate immigration
laws will knowingly violate driving and insurance laws. In my state of
Colorado, Justin Goodman, Dale Englerth, Don Young and Garrison were killed
and left for dead by fleeing aliens. This happens in every state!
- This is a reality check at the B.S. Bush,
McCain and Kennedy spew from their mouths:
- 12. Less than 2% of illegal aliens are
picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
- 13. Over 70% of the United States annual
population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results
- 14. The cost of immigration to the American
taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70
BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
- 15. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes
paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican illegal alien is
$55,000.00 cost to the American taxpayer.
- What of the educational nightmare facing
American family? Try this on for size compared to the B.S. that Bush
and McCain shove down our throats:
- According to the www.rockymountainnews.com
, Denver, Colorado, April 26, 2005, page 6A, "Manual Closing Defended";
"And in all of Denver Public Schools last year, a district of 73,000
students, only 61 Hispanics students and only 33 black students were proficient
on the 10th
- grade math test for the state."
To follow up on the harsh reality facing American students, at DPS, one
in five teachers quits or transfers out every nine month teaching cycle
while facing students speaking 40 different languages.
- It's time the B.S. Express start straight
talking to the American citizen. These open borders advocates need
to come clean with citizens and quit the B.S.
- They continue lying to us as they pretend
to bring 'democracy' to Islam theocracy-run Iraq. The truth is,
Iraq suffers a civil war and our soldiers want out! McCain
needs to take the B.S. Express to Mexico--he's running for President of
the wrong country.
- Countering the B.S. Express, we're leading
- Century Paul Revere Ride" beginning
May 29, 2006 in Denver, Colorado and will be riding motorcycles with thousands
of other Americans to reach all 48 capitols. We're going to show every
American HOW to combat the invasion of our country. You can
help with information below.
- To all red blooded American citizens:
- If you ride a motorcycle, we want you
to escort the 21st Century Paul Revere team into your state capitol this
summer. Check the web site for dates and times. Take off from
work for an hour or day or week; ride with the team; be a part of history;
make Paul Revere proud; wear the T-shirt; tell your friends.
Just imagine 1,000 or 10,000 motorcycles circling your state
capitol demanding a stop to the illegal immigration invasion of America.
They ride into 48 state capitols this summer to show you HOW to stop the
invasion. Have Old Glory flying from the back of your bike to show
your colors! This is going to be BIG! www.21stcenturypaulrevereride.us
- Starts in Denver May 29, 2006:
Ends in Washington, DC August 12, 2006 with massive motorcycle rally at
the capitol steps.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- ONE IF BY LAND: TWO IF BY SEA:
THREE IF FROM MEXICO
- PAUL REVERE RIDES AN IRON HORSE IN 2006
- IN DENVER ON MAY 29, 2006- FOUR MODERN-DAY
PAUL REVERES WILL BEGIN A 14,000 MILE MOTORCYCLE RIDE TO ALL 48 STATE CAPITOLS TO
WARN AMERICANS OF THE UNARMED INVASION FROM MEXICO. THEY WILL SPREAD
THE ALARM THAT AMERICA MUST ACT NOW OR WATCH THE UNITED STATES SLIDE INTO
A BILINGUAL, LOW-WAGE COUNTRY. EVERY MAN AND WOMAN THAT RIDES AN
IRON HORSE IS INVITED TO RIDE FOR AN HOUR, FOR A DAY, FOR A WEEK, IN YOUR
STATE. RVs WELCOME. MAKE PAUL REVERE PROUD!
- Working in concert with major immigration
reform groups www.reformus.com , Frosty Wooldridge, noted immigration
activist and author of Immigration's Unarmed Invasion Deadly Consequences,
will lead the charge and spread the alarm.
- If you want to assist in any way in your
state, for additional details contact Ride Coordinator: Howard J.
Wooldridge at 301-695-1739 or email@example.com Or contact: Frosty
H. Wooldridge at: 303-666-6186 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember May 1st
- letter to Mr. Bush:
- Want to do something neat to give Bush
a piece of your mind? Can you imagine 20 semi-truck trailers delivering
10, 20, 30 million pieces of mail in a few days? Mail your letter
on May 1st
- only. Take five minutes and do
- PRESS RELEASE
- 04/20/2006 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- FIVE MILLION LETTERS TO BE SENT TO PRESIDENT
BUSH MAY 1ST
- 2006 DEMANDING IMMEDIATE DISPATCH OF TROOPS
TO THE MEXICAN BORDER AND IMMEDIATE ENFORCEMENT OF CURRENT IMMIGRATION
- All American citizens by birth or through
naturalization are being asked to mail letters addressed to President Bush
on Monday May 1st
- 2006 demanding that the President:
- 1) Dispatch troops to the Mexican
border immediately to stop the human trafficking of illegal aliens.
- 2) Enforce all existing immigration laws
immediately and ask congress for the funding to have them enforced effectively.
- 3) Through Executive Order outlaw all
Sanctuary City policies throughout the United States.
- Letters are to be addressed to:
- George W. Bush
- President of the United States
- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
- Washington DC 20500
- Stamp your Envelopes with an upside down
American Flag stamp to signify the distress that the country is in.
- Project Coordinator and Contact
- Silvio Martin Cipro
- Lakewood CO 80226
You Don't Think This is an Invasion, Try and Stop it!"
- Use this template:
- May 1st 2006
- George W. Bush
- President of USA
- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
- Washington, D.C. 20500
- Dear Mr. Bush,
- It is my patriotic duty as an American
Citizen to write you urging you to take immediate action to stop the invasion
of our country by illegal aliens.
- Please uphold your oath of office to
protect and defend the United States of America by:
- 1) Immediately dispatching troops to
secure our borders.
- 2) Immediately enforcing our current
immigration laws with a demand on Congress for full funding to have our
immigration laws effectively enforced.
- 3) Issuing an executive order outlawing
Sanctuary Cities in the United States
- Mr. President, do not let us down, we
demand immediate action. On behalf of all of America's citizens I
ask that you not turn your back on us.
- (Your name)
- (Your address)