- The illogic of the current administration
to label a sovereign country's leader as another "Hitler"
and start yet another war it cannot finish staggers the imagination.
It's just plain wrong on so many levels. In fact, it is stating that America
is the world's "thought police." We have already seen just how
desperate the troops in Iraq are, as they sell government property which
also includes "Secret" classified material. Crossing the
line will surely result in courts martials, but the soldiers no longer
- If you were condemned to stay in a radioactive
wasteland, wouldn't you do anything to get out?
- IRAN AND IRAQ
- Iran is a country which is as different
from it's neighbor Iraq, as night is from day. They may share some religions
and three of the four letters in the country's names, but that's where
all similarities end.
- Let's compare the pertinent war-related data
for these two countries extracted from the infamous "CIA fact book":
- Area total: 437,072 sq km (about twice
the size of Idaho)
- Geographic coordinates: 33 00 N, 44 00
E (interesting even 33 number)
- Coastline: 58km
- Population: 26,783,383 (July 2006 est.)
- Median Age: male: 19.6 years
- Religion: Muslim 97% (Shi'a 60%-65%,
Sunni 32%-37%), Christian or other 3%
- Government type: transitional democracy
- Males age 18-49: 4,930,074 (2005 est.)
- GDP per capita: $3,400 (2005 est.)
- Military expenditures: $1.34 billion
- Military expenditures % of GDP: NA
- Area total: total: 1.648 million sq km
(3.8 times bigger than Iraq bordering to the west)
- Geographic coordinates: 32 00 N, 53 00
- Coastline: 2,440 km; note - Iran also
borders the Caspian Sea (740 km)
- Population: 68,688,433 (July 2006 est.)
- Median age: male: 24.6 years
- Religion: Shi'a Muslim 89%, Sunni Muslim
9%, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Christian, and Baha'i 2%
- Government type: theocratic republic
 (This is in sharp contrast to Iraq's former military dictatorship)
- Males age 18-49: 15,665,725 (2005 est.)
Note this is about 5 times that of Iraq
- GDP per capita: $8,100 (2005 est.) This
is more than double the GDP of Iraq
- Military expenditures: 4.3 billion (2003
est.) This is 3.2 times the expenditure of Iraq
- Military expenditures % of GDP: 3.3%
(2003 est.) Iraq has no expenditures at this time
- So what does all this mean? Trouble of
the highest order for both the Iranian and American people. Iran has a
well-structured economy, and their leadership is apparently not obsessed
with war and oppressing their people. If you had a growing population of
more than 68 million people living in an arid region with no hydroelectric
dams and without coal mines, wouldn't you also consider nuclear power?
When their people plug an appliance into an AC outlet, they expect it to
work just as we do. Infrastructure is infrastructure no matter where you
go on the planet.
- THE LIKELY RESULT OF THE START OF
WORLD WAR THREE
- Closing the border airtight around the
US would be pointless. Iranian agents and sympathizers are already in America,
and in the event Iran is attacked most likely so will US cities. One doesn't
need to be a DoD war college graduate to realize that. Americans will be
the ones to suffer as the end result. The attack on Iran will inevitably
result in an attack on America soil. This will also crash the stock market.
And if Iran doesn't do attack us, then special ops forces will. Remember Jack
Ruby, held incommunicado throughout his entire life sentence for killing
Oswald? No one was allowed to contact him because of what he knew, and
he finally died a few years ago in isolation. Those who
stage attacks on our cities will also be assassinated so
they cannot talk.
- In an instant life will suddenly become a
nightmare, when martial law is declared. Checkpoints will make travel painful
and people will disappear during the night. Thanks to the renewed "Patriot
Act" which is actually against patriots, every law Hitler used to
take control has returned. The Bill of Rights has been silently disabled.
It was our real protection against government tyranny. This isn't
about war, oil, dictators or nuclear weapons. It's all about the PNAC agenda
and so-called "nation building." And that crazed University of
Texas professor who calls for extermination of 90% of the world's population?
That extermination will start in America with all those considered "patriots."
- The war could easily accelerate
into a full-fledged conflagration, with nukes dropping in the mid-east
wherever another "Hitler" is deemed to be present. Don't forget
the 2001 laundry list publicly announced by our dictator: "Iran, Iraq,
Syria, N. Korea and China are the axis of evil." He later retracted
China, but that doesn't mean it was removed from his list. The Bible tells
us this about the last days. However, it is silent about Bush who
through Rice, has been consulting religious leaders to
actually confirm he's "following Bible prophecy." Clearly these
are the machinations of a megalomaniac.
- So this is why we must start WW3 -
in order to prevent another war and to "fight terrorism."
And as good American sheep, we are to accept the dictates of our non-elected
president. Is it any wonder more and more military experts are forecasting another
civil war? History has shown that you can push any citizen to the breaking
point, and they start pushing back.
- By declaring war on the American people,
the government has effectively declared war on itself, since it is too,
is composed of the Americans. Do the people working in the Pentagon
ever think about this?
- Ted Twietmeyer
-  http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/
-  - Theocracy as defined by Wikipedia:
- "In the most common usage of the
term theocracy, some civil rulers are leaders of the dominant religion
(e.g., Byzantine emperor as head of the Church); governmental policies
are either identical with, or strongly influenced by, the principles of
a religion, and typically, the government claims to rule on behalf of God
or a higher power, as specified by the local religion."