- Rocky shoals for Bush marriage? Informed
sources Inside the Beltway report that First Lady Laura Bush has established
temporary residence in the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC as a result
of a tiff with President Bush over an extramarital relationship involving
her husband. Mr. Bush's tryst is said to involve Secretary of State Condoleezza
- It is not known how long Mrs. Bush plans
to remain at the Mayflower, however, her security detail has been present
at the hotel during hours when the First Lady would normally be residing
in the White House.
- While she was National Security Adviser,
Rice, who has never been married, referred to George W. Bush as "my
husband" before she corrected herself and said, "the president."
Rice was speaking at a dinner when she made her "husband" remarks.
- WMR is tracking the Laura Bush story.
- First Lady reportedly discovers that
"The Decider" decided to violate his marriage vows -- moves out.