- They boycott us! They rail against
us! They deride us in our own country! They trash our language!
They disregard our laws! They flood our schools while bankrupting
our hospitals! They fly their flag in our country as if it's more
important than ours! They screamed, "Buy nothing gringo!"
- It's simple! Either the United
States is a nation of laws. Or, it isn't!
- Either we respect and obey our immigration
laws, and ALL laws! Or, we don't! Either the ongoing flagrant
disregard of our borders is a law-breaking renegade action! Or, it isn't!
- Either employers enjoy blatant disregard
for our laws against hiring illegals and thus make unlawful profits!
Or, they don't! Either President Bush upholds the laws of our Constitution!
Or, he doesn't!
- Foreign enclaves on our soil fail the
American Dream. Cultural apartheid accelerates national chaos!
E Pluribus Unum "Out of Many, One"! We must learn,
respect, and use the English language, and honor our civic due-diligence.
Or, we fail as a nation!
- Countless billions of underprivileged
poor in third-world countries desire to come to the United States.
Our immigration laws are enacted to control that ingress, but our government
panders to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. That drives a piece of our
economic engine--as it did in Paris, France--before the whole thing blew
up. Australia, too!
- In the last three decades, we added 44
million recent aliens, plus millions of anchor-babies. Each can sponsor
citizenship for their parents and relatives in the near future.
We suffer accelerating anarchy--an explosion waiting to happen.
- The simple choice is:
- Lawlessness and anarchy! Or, respectful
law-and-order! In an ironic twist--aliens fled lawlessness and failed
- HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS--REALLY?
- Major political chicanery deceives Americans.
While the U.S. Bureau of the Census tells us there are "only"
12 million illegals; more specific population indicators tell us there
are more--MANY MORE! Time Magazine's Pulitzer Prize winning authors
Barlett and Steele informed us that the Census is wrong by a factor
of three. Bear-Stearns proved 20 million illegals--plus their children.
Head-counts in public schools verify higher numbers. Here
is a VERY accurate estimate from Time Magazine, Bear-Stearns Report, NumbersUSA,
additional figures from U.S. State Department, U.S Labor Department, U.S
Immigration authorities, plus seven million anchor-babies research by Dr.
Edwards of Center for Immigration Studies in Washington, DC.
- In June, 2006:
Approximate number of recent aliens in U S
arrived during 1996-2005 10-Yr period)
- 9,832,000 Legal
aliens (~4.5 million earned citizenship.)
- 7,204,000 Visa
-expired (over-stayed illegally)
- 27,000,000 Illegal
aliens (includes children shown below)
Children of illegal aliens (undocumented, age 1-20)
- 7,000,000 Children
of illegal aliens (citizens, anchor babies)
- 44,036,000 Total;
best count possible (accuracy is + or 3%)
- 4,500,000 Instantaneous
rate of illegals-entry, 2006 (per year)
- Which is 12,200 per day (night)
- How many 'new' foreign nationals
will there bin in 2006?
- The 2006 "Growth Rate" is GIGANTIC:
- 4,500,000 "Border-Jumpers"
(estimated undocumented, illegals)
- 1,100,000 New "Anchor
Babies" (estimated children of illegals)
- 1,700,000 New Legal
Aliens (numbers jumbled-buried)
- 1,300,000 Overstay
- 8,600,000 Total
in 2006, 'new' in U S
- What is the impact of this huge, unplanned
influx? The answer: CHAOS! Our public schools flirt with disaster.
Our prisons gush with illegal felons! Our public hospitals,
- Our taxes explode through the roof!
Believe it or not, our government is "doing it to us" while we
never voted on this question. That is lawlessness-anarchy personified.
Our Social-Services systems suffer overloading; fixed-income citizen-taxpayers
decline into poverty.
- Many of our lower-middle-class breadwinners
(more than 20 million in the last ten years) have shifted into "the
welfare society" when their jobs vanished. Catastrophic!
- What about suffering American citizens?
In 2006, some five million more Americans suffer job loss to aliens through
insourcing, outsourcing, offshoring and wage depression. It is disastrous
for America's working poor.
- Thirty million U.S. citizen-taxpayers
have already lost their jobs to aliens. American workers are being displaced
and replaced by millions of foreign workers legally and illegally brought
into the United States. It's being engineered by President Bush and a complicit
- When the rate of immigration exceeds
the rate of assimilation--it is a recipe for the destruction of any civilization.
- What would it be like with a day without
- If illegals represent 12% of the U.S.
population, what would happen if they boycotted not for a day, but for
a decade by leaving our country?
- -- We would have ~12% more gasoline
available in the free market.
- - Our highway crowding would
alleviate by 20 million people.
- - More used automobiles and
homes would be for sale, and cheaper.
- - Apartment rents would reduce;
- - Public school overcrowding would
diminish by 1.5 million at the very least.
- - The remaining American students
would receive excellent educations in English.
- -- In Colorado, $3,000.000.00 would be
saved in one day because illegals wouldn't be taping into public services.
It varies in each state as to numbers of illegals. The savings in ten years
would be astronomical.
- - Hospital crowding would diminish,
and budgets would improve.
- - The need for social-services
would diminish by billions of dollars.
- - Produce-fruit prices would increase
by 13%. Cheap compared to what taxpayers pay for services.
- --Crime would drop dramatically and prisons
would empty saving billions of dollars.
- America would not suffer balkanization,
language apartheid, cultural apartheid, angry non-citizens, chaotic schools
and bankrupted hospitals. Benefits gained include more jobs for Americans,
peaceful communities, less drunks on highways, less burglaries, less rapes,
greater honesty in business, fair wages paid to Americans and SO much more.
Let's have illegal aliens boycott the USA for a decade. We would all be
better off and our country would be lawful, peaceful and sustainable.