- Week Two in asylum has seen an improvement.
Three Messianic Christian congregations in Denver provided me with large
and enthusiastic audiences. Here's a little promo I sent to ten or so people:
- I just completed 3 marvelous lectures
in Denver at Bet Messiah, Restoration Messianic Fellowship and Hageegah.
- The crowds were large and reaction strong.
I would like to spread the word of my new speech and the fact that for
- at least 4 months, I will arrive at any
date from within North America and that can mean little or even no travel
- Maybe your organization would consider
inviting me to your city or town.
- Best, Barry
- Phone 303 304 5025
- After lecture three, George of the American
Freedom Network invited me to speak with his friend, Rabbi Stivak of Monsey,
NY and get a date in a Jewish venue. I had my doubts. I was in Toronto
a week and the Jews couldn't find me a permanent room to stay in. It seems
I'm too dangerous to live near. But George assured me that Rabbi Stivak
was one of the brave ones. I picked up the phone:
- "Yes, of course I've heard of you."
- "Then you'll be interested in hosting
my new lecture. I've been calling it here, Why Europe Hates Israel."
- "I only have a small congregation,
maybe 100 people."
- "Perfect number."
- "But only forty will show."
- Now I was wondering how far he'd push
- "But half are half-deaf morons,
and half of them are semi-congruent borderline drunks."
- But I caught on. I gave the phone back
to George and said he'd found me another Jew coward.
- I may never be invited to speak at another
synagogue. Thank goodness for Christians who don't scream at Israel's shadow.
- But good news. Two of the really bad
Jews came down hard. There was this Plout who I will sue within 4 months
for calling me a Nazi and opening a web page to spread the lie. I'm in
America earning the funds for the day. Meanwhile, the jerk just lost 95,000
shekels for calling someone else the same thing:
- US-Born Professor Guilty
Of Libeling Colleague
- By Ira Moskowitz
- Haifa University economist Steven Plaut
was convicted last week of libeling a fellow academic, Neve Gordon of Ben-Gurion
University's Department of Politics and Government, and ordered to pay
the plaintiff NIS 80,000 in compensation plus NIS 15,000 in legal fees.
- Plaut, who teaches in the Graduate School
of Business Administration, has called Gordon a "fanatic anti-Semite"
and a "Judenrat wannabe." Such statements overstep the bounds
of free speech and constitute libel, Nazareth Magistrate's Court Judge
Reem Naddaf ruled last week.
- This Plout sits on the board of Daniel
Pipes unread monthly magazine and thus receives his little benefits from
the Council On Foreign Relations. For years I've been saying that Pipes'
role with the CFR is to make sure American Jews despise Arabs. But he just
can't keep his secret, as revealed by Prof. Eidelberg:
- Dear Dr. Pipes:
- I have long praised your courage and
much of your work, but you have crossed a redline with this outrageous
article "Muslim Zionism." It is utterly irresponsible and
even treacherous, that you should give your name to what is by no means
an in-depth study. All your essay will do is reinforce the greatest
evil confronting Israel AND the West. This intellectually shallow
journalism will NOT wake up Jews-if that was its intention-but only arm
their enemies. Disgraceful!!!
- Prof. Paul Eidelberg
- Muslim Zionism
- by Daniel Pipes
- New York Sun
- June 6, 2006
- Might Muslim Zionism be stronger than
- Although the question may sound preposterous,
it is not.
- Jewish Zionism evolved out of a steadfast
three-millennium-old love of Jerusalem that flourished despite a dispersion
that settled Jews far from their holy city.
Life hasn't changed for good. Jews are still shameful cowards but/and Christians
aren't afraid to sponsor me. But two of the very worst of the Jews went
down...I terribly miss my family and friends in Israel. Still, week two
of asylum wasn't all that bad.
- For those who want book and videos,
contact my partner in Israel to order. email@example.com
- I have an audio CD of this week's Denver
speech. Write me and we'll get it to you for $17. firstname.lastname@example.org