- Dear Friends,
- I listened to a 2 hour interview of Alex Jones by Jeff
Rense. I am asking permission from Jeff Rense to offer it to you.
- It represents a great deal, but for now it shows a MONUMENTAL
BINGO in that the entire Senate voted to support the dictatorship of George
Bush. This represents what I have been saying all along: THAT THEY ALL,
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, ARE IN ON IT.
- Let me offer something to all those who have the courage
to bring you the truth of what it going on. It will be increasingly important
that when you continue your work that you connect it to service for G-d.
This is the one hidden dynamic that the Moabites I believe cannot pierce.
- Since the NWO/Moabites have seized open control of
this nation as I long argued, but now do so publicly and without apparent
fear, what is in store for us?
- Nothing good I am afraid. Their success ties in with
the reality that we have turned our backs to G-d, not made Him genuinely
central to our lives, and have vested as part of our infrastructure religiosity
in control of Moabites.
- When you hear the interview you will hear Jeff use the
term evisceration and Alex the term hijacking. They are brave enough as
it stands, however, they are beginning to move into expounding on whom
it is exactly that conquered this nation (aside from beginning to disclose
that the nation has been conquered).
- I really urge you to support Jeff Rense and do yourself
the biggest favor. I listen to those interviews that interest me and those
interviews are precious. You cannot better spend your time and you will
learn a great deal. I paid Jeff more than the cost for what he offers to
attest to my support for him and I am greatly rewarded by his making available
archives of interviews that I try to listen to often.
- When you listen to the Rense/Jones two hour interview
you will cry, whether within or without, it doesn't matter. You should
cry. It really reflects what I meant when I declared that I was in emotional
pain (see emails 9-30 to 10-1).
- We have been in a dictatorship by an occupying power
for years. However, I knew, as you well know, that the day would come where
they would admit to it and also impose police powers, especially when the
truths of 9-11 became mainstream. They have done just that.
- Joseph Ehrlich
- Sender, Berl & Sons Inc.
- October 5, 2006
- Click Here for