- Recently the editor of the Rocky Mountain News attempted
to debunk what he referred to as 9-11 "myths." Vincent
Carroll quoted the head NIST accountant, Shyam Sunder (see bio below
for NIST head honcho), concerning WTC-7: "The most important thing
we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face
of building 7," said Sunder. "On about a third of the face to
the center and to the bottom - approximately 10 stories - about 25 percent
of the depth of the building was scooped out."
- NIST never explains, and neither does PM nor editor Carroll,
how exactly that building got "scooped" out or why neither building
on either side of WTC-7 sustained similar scooped out damages. Nor did
either adjacent building sustain the raging fires (and HOW exactly did
ALL those fires start?) that allegedly brought WTC-7 down. Nor did anyone
appear to capture photographs of the "scooped" side, although
seven hours passed before the building collapsed perfectly. One would logically
assume, if one were to think logically, that a "scooped" out
building would topple to the side like a tree axed by a logger.
- But no such luck nor logical explanation followed.
- Editor Vincent Carroll simply buys the illogical NIST
explanation formulated by an accountant, Shyam Sunder: Fires burn and steel
buildings must fall. And thus, if you too refuse to accept the official
government's version---a government of well-documented lies and liars---then
you too must be "a disgrace" according to Carroll.
- No, Mr. Carroll; YOU are the disgrace. To actually call
yourself a newsman and journalist---an editor even. You shame the profession.
- To insinuate that we American citizens must not question
a great crime, is to become an accessory to that crime. You, Mr. Carroll,
by attempting to silence skeptical citizens, have become an accomplice
to that diabolical crime.
- Henry David Thoreau said it best. "As for the herd
of newspapers and magazines, I do not chance to know an editor in the country
who will deliberately print anything which he knows will ultimately and
permanently reduce the number of his subscribers."
- And that would require printing the harsh truth rather
than the sugar-coated lie. The truth of 9-11, Mr. Carroll; the truth
that you dare not print. Not the standard, sugar-coated version that 19
flight school dropouts somehow outfoxed, outflew and outflanked the trillion
dollar security systems of America. Now THAT is a conspiracy theory or,
as I referred to it, a modern fairy tale.
- Mr. Carroll; You've chosen the tenuous pathway that can
only become more treacherous as time passes. You've chosen to follow treacherous
men--while slandering patriots. You've only confirmed what millions already
think of US mainstream media editors: cowards and cheats; weaklings and
- Douglas Herman,
- A proud, questioning and resilient American.
- Rense readers may email editor Carroll at carrollv@RockyMountainNews.com.