- After the Vatican Bank scandal erupted in the early 1980's,
French and Italian news publications listed the names of more than 150
high ranking bishops, archbishops and cardinals who were active members
of Freemasonry, including the P2 Masonic Lodge and other dark and sinister
- The startling information never was publicized in the
United States, but the implications should have been devastating to practicing
Catholics worldwide since affiliation with Freemasonry is against Canon
Law and grounds for immediate expulsion from the Roman Catholic Church.
- As damning as the Masonic connections should have been
to the Vatican, nothing happened as the allegations were quickly swept
under the rug while those high level Vatican priests connected to Freemasonry
actually flourished in positions of Vatican power.
- However, as bad as it was for high-ranking bishops to
be connected with Masonry, now comes even more shocking allegations that
Angelo Roncalli, a.k.a. Pope John XXIII was also a practicing Freemason.
- The following article, originally published in the Portugal
Daily Newspaper on Nov. 12, 2002, and never seeing the light of day in
America, proves beyond a reasonable doubt even the highest leader of the
Roman Catholic Church was serving a devilish master instead of following
and spreading the word of God.
- Not only was Roncalli subject to immediate expulsion
from the Church for his duplicitous and satanic actions, other recently
declassified FBI documents showed Roncalli illegally usurped the papacy
by force, at the 1958 Papal Conclave, from the lawfully elected and true
Pontiff, Gregory XVII, formally Cardinal Giuseppe Siri of Genoa, Italy.
- Here is the 2002 Portugal news article:
- For rest of story and more informative articles, go to