- By mid October, 2006, America reaches 300 million people.
In the next 34 years, through unrelenting immigration, the United States
of America adds another 100 million people. By 2050, our country adds
20 million to reach a total of 430 million. Many experts expect higher
numbers. Is it a milestone, millstone or societal nightmare?
- In the face of scientific evidence of our polar ice caps
melting, accelerating species extinction, water shortages, soil erosion,
air pollution, acid rain and vanishing farmland-where can we find a national
leader to address America's worst crisis early in the 21ST
- century? Overpopulation! No leader in the Catholic,
Protestant or Jewish churches speaks out.
- While the Pope witnesses starvation, misery and suffering
worldwide, he promotes maximum human birth rates. Islam commits to the
same agenda. Church leaders will not budge from their 2000 year old dogmas.
They refuse to step into the realities of the 21st
- U.S. industry giants won't speak about it. President
Bush ignores it. All 50 U.S. governors flee this subject. No U.S. senator
touches it. Most Americans vehemently deny its reality. They're like
the late Ray Charles injecting himself with heroin for years while denying
it harmed his life.
- A few like Colorado's U.S. Congressman Tom Tancredo and
former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm speak realistically about it.
- But, like the Amtrak Express on the midnight run, it's
comin' and it's comin' fast.
- Have you ever heard of "silent-assertion"?
Mark Twain said in 1860, "The shabbiest of all lies is the lie of
silent-assertionit happens when politicians, presidents, the media and
all leaders obfuscate, deny, suppress or ignore a social wrong or anything
deleterious occurring inside American society." In his time, slavery
continued as the silent-assertion of the day until it exploded into states
rights and the Civil War.
- Today, you witness in the halls of Congress and the White
House a complete abrogation of common sense, civic responsibility, action
for the common good and rational thinking toward the future. With each
new scandal, such as Congressman Mark Foley of Florida soliciting young
boys, an aberrant side-dish serves up weekly that detracts from the harsh
realities we face.
- James Madison said, "I believe there are more instances
of the abridgement of the rights of the people by the gradual and silent
encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
- We face an invasion by Mexico so crippling, so debilitating,
so preposterous in its scope-that any public servant with an ounce of brain
power would step up like President Eisenhower and stop it! Instead, Bush
and members of Congress stand around scratching their rear-ends.
- We face disaster from our southern border. In the last
century, Mexico expanded from 50 million poverty stricken peasants to 104
million today. In this century, because the Catholic Church encourages
unlimited births, Mexico will explode to 300 million, which is three times
as many as today. If you think they will ever solve their problems, think
- As this population overload advances, we face major water
- In a September 30, 2006 Rocky Mountain News report, Boulder
scientists predict grim drought forecasts for the West. They used eighteen
of the world's most powerful computer climate models. Martin Hoerling of
the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said, "Climate
change is moving us in the direction of a perpetual state that is of the
Dust Bowl type."
- Scientists expect increased evaporation and drier soils
leading to more severe and frequent droughts. Hoerling said, "Droughts
could be 25 percent worse than the 1930s Dust Bowl days."
- Who stands to suffer the greatest risk? Today, citizens
downstream of the Colorado River devour 13.5 million acre feet of the river.
Bob Raynolds of NOAA said, "We're going to have to adapt our survival
strategies to coping with less water."
- My question is: how will we adapt when we've added 100
million people in the next 34 years? Why not choose to stabilize our population
so we won't have to adapt but, in fact, flourish with a stable population
that remains sustainable?
- Associated Press writer James McPherson on July 30, 2006
wrote a piece "Without Rain, Dakotas Dry Up." He reported, "Fields
of wheat, durum and barley in the Dakotas this summer will never end up
as pasta or breadwhat is left is hot winds blowing clouds of dirt from
- More than 60 percent of the United States suffered abnormally
dry or drought conditions last summer. I traveled through 48 states in
June, July and August. I saw burned up corn and pigmy crops from the lack
of water. This drought stretched from Georgia to Arizona and from Montana
- Mark Svoboda, climatologist for the National Mitigation
Center at the University of Nebraska said, "The Dakotas are the epicenterit's
just a wasteland in north central South Dakota."
- Is there a chance that America will experience commensurate
rain fall to provide food and water for that added 100 million in 34 years?
Will we be able to feed and water the 300 million already in the USA? Is
there a chance that science might produce miracle crops that grow without
water? As farmland and wetlands vanish by the millions of acres for new
malls, highways and housing, do you our water supplies grow?
- Short answer: No!
- Along with lack of water, we degrade water quality.
Californians buy more filtered water than anywhere else in America. Why?
They can't provide enough clean water to their 37.5 million residents.
What about polluted and chemicalized water run-off. We spray crops; inject
insecticides and herbicides into millions of acres of farmland. It seeps
into our groundwater and runs into our rivers. The Mississippi River spews
millions of gallons of fertilizer and chemically poisoned water into the
Gulf of Mexico that creates a 3,000 square mile dead zone where few fish
or native marine life can't live. Every river running to the oceans carries
enormous amounts of poisons. Acid rain from toxic air pollution falls
with every rain storm.
- Water? It's no longer pure. It's no longer clean.
It's dangerously polluted. It's no longer ample. With an added 100 million
people, our supply, our way of life, our nation and our society faces consequences
we may not be able to solve.
- "Modern industrial society is a fanatical religion.
We are demolishing, poisoning, and destroying all life-systems on the
planet. We are signing IOUs our children will not be able to pay. Without
radical changes in heart, mind, vision and action, the Earth will end up
like Venus, dead!" Brazilian Minister for the Environment
- What you can do to change America for the better:
- To stop illegal aliens in your community, you may follow
the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers
a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who
hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without
work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check
out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
- To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com
for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
- Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges,
high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America
titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT
IT". Go to his website for further information on booking the program.
- To make visual impact: Additionally, we have 300 Paul
Revere Ride T-shirts left that feature: "Stop Illegal Immigration"
on the front and the very cool "21st
- Century Paul Revere Ride" logo on the back with
web sites. You're invited to order them at the same address above for
$15.00 which includes handling and postage. State your size. You're invited
to support the PRR. Send donations to: 21st
- Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville, CO
- www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com
www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
- www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com
; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org
; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org
; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info
; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com - www.victimsofillegalaliens.org
- http://USABorderAlert.com/ ; http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com/
- Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world,
cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000
miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the
past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools
and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS
IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include:
"HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE
YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL"
; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION"
; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA". His next book: "TILTING
THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado.