- WASHINGTON, DC -- "Here,
as promised, is an interesting conversation that somehow accidentally got
intercepted and transcribed. There are lots more where this came from!"
- Transcription of telephone conversation on August 3,
- Israeli Embassy, Washington D.C. Telephone Number (202)
- unidentified individual at AIPAC , Washington D.C., Telephone
Number (202) 639-5201
- Commenced 1821 hrs, concluded 1826 hrs.
- Speaker A: Reuven Azar - Counselor for Political Affairs,
Embassy of Israel
- Speaker B: Unidentified individual located at AIPAC
- A. Well, things are going as well as expected, better
perhaps than expected. There is military progress there (Lebanon) and we
have wonderful cooperation here.
- B. For sure, but don't forget the dangers in having
too much cooperation. All right for this moment but in the long run, this
can certainly backfire on us. You know, we are seen as being too much influential
with the Bush people.
- A. I wouldn't worry too much about that. The media is
certainly not to worry about and most Americans really do not care about
things there (Lebanon) The main point is that by the time the U.S. makes
itself felt at the UN, we will have accomplished our goals and established
the buffer we need.
- B. Absolutely butthere is still the future to think
- A. Who cares? Once we establish the buffer, the rest
is just shit. It will all be hidden soon in the coming press reports of
Arab 'attacks' on the U.S. This is for the voting in November. You know,
'many Arab groups will for sure attack American targets.' They (the U.S.
Government) will choose so-called target areas where they need the most
support. We don't need to worry about Miami, Skokie or Beverly Hills after
all. (Laughter) and this is a little crude but the public here is terribly
stupid and the warning color days worked before, didn't they?
- B. Yes, but there are second thoughts on all of
that. If you go to the well too often, there are problems. People lose
- A. The British are being such swine about this,
aren't they? They are causing trouble about the bombs these days.
- B. Just a few troublemakers. The press here does
not cover that and who reads the foreign media? Most Americans can't read
anyway. But there is danger that the U.N. might be motivated to move a
peace keeping force into Lebanon and this might negate our purposes. Hesbollah
must be utterly wiped out and Syria must be made to realizewith force if
necessarythat it cannot supply the terrorists with more Iranian rockets.
Maybe an accidental airstrike on Syrian military units could say to them
to mind their own business. We have done this before.
- A. It is too bad that we cannot teach Tehran a lesson.
The ultimate goal would be to have America attack Iran but I am afraid
the American military is dead set against this
- B. They are all Jew-haters up there.
- A. For sure, but we know that Americans can bomb the
shit out of Tehran and hopefully kill off a number of the militants, probably
disrupt their atomic program and teach all of the area that the U.S. means
business. We support them, they support us. But they cannot send in ground
troops and if we did that, our losses would not be borne at home. As it
is, there are the usual malcontents bleating about the Lebanon business.
- B. They are just afraid they will get a rocket on
their house and there are the same ones here. The Lieberman business is
not that good, after all. Yes, of course he is a liberal Democrat but his
support of us is too obvious. He could be a little critical too. We see
the Bush people doing this, just to keep the people quiet. Yes, they say,
see, we too are actually critical of Israel.
- A. But not too critical, right?
- B. No, never that. Too many pictures of dead
jerks for example. We need to see more pictures of grieving Israelis, mourning
lost sons and children. Can't we get more of those? Fuck the Arabs.
- A. I feel sorry for the American media. Their instincts
are to defend dead Arab children
- B. But nits make lice, don't they? Who mourns dead
- A. I'm sure there would be more on this but not enough
children are dead.
- B. Not yet, anyway. But if they rocket Tel
- A. Well, then, for sure.
- B. We should have pictures all ready if that happens.
Do you think it will?
- A. Tehran directs that part of the business. We
don't have as much inside gen on them there
- B. The fucking Russians are on their side.
- A. We have always had trouble with those Slavic
pricks. First weapons
- B. The Chinese assholes also do this, don't forget.
- A. No one around here will forget that, be assured.
The time will come when we get them too. Say we cut off their oil from
the Gulf? What then? They will dance to our tunes then, not Tehran's.
- B. If we had oil
- A. But we do not. The filthy Putin has the oil.
They should get rid of him while they are at it. Our people almost had
it but he forced them out.
- B. They can always come back. The people here would
really support this. We put our people back in after we get rid of Putin
and then a guaranteed flow of oil to America.
- A. And Russia is off the chessboard too.
- B. They all want that badly here, too. Cheney is
the strongest supporter of cutting the nuts off of RussiA.
The military here are against fishing in troubled waters.
- A. They can't be replaced, Bush can't sack them
- B. Set an example. Sack a few more of the assholes
and the rest will shut up. They always do. So, send me your latest list
and I'll see what I can do here.
- A. Send someone to pick it up. The mail here is
awful. It will take a week if some black doesn't steal
it, throw it away or wipe his ass with it.
- B. Tomorrow for sure.
- A. OK. And one other
matter. We feel very strongly that if the current people get kicked out
in November, as it looks like they might, we owe them to help them stay
right where they are. It has taken a long time and much money to get all
the ducks lined up and we don't want to have to start in again. We can
generally rely on sympathy from the Democrats but they will not support
any more military ventures over there. That's for sure.
- B. Then what do you suggest?
- A. The terrorism card works wonders. We were going to
release a statement that Arabs were going to attack an El Al plane on takeoff,
- A. Probably leftovers from the CIA businesses in Afghanistan.
- A. Let's not get into that now. But this scare would
only affect flights to Israel and we don't think it would have any impact
on the election.
- B. Well then, why not have these attacks aimed at American
aircraft? Where would they attack from?
- A. Say at the perimeter fence lines at airports. Or
better still, why not a plan cooked up to smuggle explosives on board transatlantic
flights to or from America? Something clever that will catch the public
- B. That stupid bomb in the shoe routine?
- A. Don't knock it. It worked, didn't it? We can always
find some suckers with a bent to this we can fill up with real enthusiasm
and then turn them in, complete with plans. They actually believe they
are going to paradise and fuck virgins and we have another propaganda coup.
Let's give this some effort. You know, a terrified public will not want
to change horses in mid stream. So far, the Rove people have a good line:
If you're against the Republicans, you're encouraging the evil terrorists
- B. Well, they did that with the alert warnings and it
workedmore or less.
- A. Face it, they aren't too bright here. They ran it
into the ground, had to fire Ridge and Ashcroft, one of our very best friends
ever, and put those things on ice. They need to discover a huge plot but
- A. You know, as you said, infiltrate a group of crazies,
plant things on them, call the FBI
- B. Oh, they do that themselves. That business in Florida
- A. But it worked, didn't it?
- B. For about ten minutes at six o'clock for about three
- A. Well, think about it and get back to me.
- B. Right.
- A. What's the situation with your two people? Are they
going to be tried or not?
- B. Probably not, as far as the Bush people are concerned.
But it is up to the courts and we are very careful not to fuck with them.
They are expected to have the charges thrown out soon
- A. Well, I'll pray for them. I have to go now so I'll
get back to you later. Don't forget to send someone for the list
- B. OK.
- (Conversation terminated)
- This is just the tip of a very large iceberg. Other inside
information will be published in upcoming editions. On Monday, August 14,
I will put up a complete listing of all members of Congress who have received
money from AIPAC, state by state, amount by amount.
- Dear old crazy, and defeated, Lieberman, shrieking with
rage at seeing all his extra income flowing down the drain, has received
over $227,758 so far from AIPAC . Tell me, children, what did he do for
all that money? There are many more names and amounts to entertain you
as well as to give you a concrete guide as to your voting in November next.
- As far as the recent stories about "terrorist attacks"
coming from England, don't believe them. It is well known around the White
House that this invented story is designed to offset the crushing defeat
of the Administration's darling liberal, Lieberman. This theme, by the
way, according to position papers circulating here, is the main theme of
the November elections. The thesis? Why the Iron Trio of Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld
have protected, and will continue to protect, innocent America from evil
- Of course, if you vote Democratic, all bets are off and
armies of rabid Muslim (read non Christian) fascists will at once invade
America, to rape, loot and pillage while setting off bombs in the
Des Moines Public Library. Please note that in spite of all the shit the
Bush people have spread around about "proctecting America" there
has not been one proven incident of any real terrorist group caught or
no attack thwarted. The WMD lies were the father and the "terrorist
threats" and the illegitimate child of this corrupt and dangerous