- I was not going to send this out until Wednesday but
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
- The Part 1 of Take Back America is now posted on the
Jeff Rense website: http://www.rense.com/general74/sucker.htm
- With the elections just determined on November 9 in the
Senate, due to the Virginia race between Republican Allen and Democrat
Webb (former Republican), and the Democrats took the majority of governorships,
increased their strength in state legislatures, the business as usual crowd
is getting back to business as usual in Washington, DC.
- f you saw the concession speech they are trying to position
George Allen for a 2008 Republican bid for the Oval Office. Even
Senator John Warner showed up to pave the way and pat a possible Presidential
candidate on the back. I had moments of nausea just watching it.
- George W. Bush still does not get it and apparently neither
does the DNC nor their recently elected candidates.
- Bush drops to 31% approval rating. The approval
rating of Congress is still below that pathetic number. Things are
in a flux right now due to the recent elections. With all of the
waffling by the Democrats the true number will be known soon and I predict
that it will be lower than Bush. Congratulations all of you gutless
cowards of the DNC. America hands you the reigns and you prove in
less than one week you are not worthy of leadership and your campaign words
were bereft of truth.
- Clinton has taught you well on the fine art of lying.
- 87% of America in an MSNBC poll thinks Bush should be
impeached and the Democrats are sitting on their butts and will not do
- Americans are fed up and they want the Democrats to impeach
George W. Bush and put accountability back in place even if that nails
some of the Democrats in the butt too. The DNC would not recognize
a mandate if it slapped them all over the floor of the House or Senate.
- Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?
* 373210 responses
- Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading
to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
- No, like any president, he has made a few missteps,
but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
- No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment
would just be a political lynching.
- don't know.
- A photo has surfaced of a Palestinian Terrorist with
a Star of David tattoo. Hello! That is along the lines of the
beheading terrorists in Iraq wearing a gold wedding band and Islamic men
do not do that. It is not allowed in their religion.
- RAISE THE CAPITOL DOME TEN FEET WITH YOUR OUTRAGE AMERICA!
LET THESE GUTLESS WONDERS HEAR THE TRUE VOICE OF AMERICA!
- Do not let these Democrat morons forgot for even one
hour what America's mandate was on November 7, 2006. It is time to
crank up the volume and rock n roll these morons in DC.
- Let the Democrats hear loud and clear what OUR MANDATE
REALLY IS for them to do and they will do it or they will be the next to
go in 2008.
- Mr. No Substance Waxman says there will be no subpoenas
to hold Bush and his thugs accountable.
- Mr. Con-ned-back-into-office-yers says impeachment is
off the table at the House Judiciary Committee.
- Pelosi says there will be no impeachment of the most
impeachable president in the history of the United States. With those
three pronouncements alone all Americans should see the handwriting on
the wall and the DNC hand in 9-11 and US policies across the board.
- America just voted out the Republicans without realizing
they voted in the people that aided and abetted the Republicans and the
special interests for at least the last 18 years.
- do not know why people are so shocked that the Democrats
are not going to go after impeachment of Bush. They signaled in May
2006 that they were not going to. http://www.theperfectsystem.net/articles/karl_schwarz/ks_51406.htm
- With some people, I am at a loss as to how many times
they have to be told "There is an elephant in the living room"
before they get it that there really is an elephant in the living room.
- All they are concerned about right now is consolidation
of power now that they have the House and Senate back. They are already
making plans for 2008 to increase their gains. On the insistence
of the wealthy elite and AIPAC, the Democrats do not intend to change anything
except who gets the money. Their D-hogs get first dibs on the federal
hog trough but that includes all of the chameleons that support both sides
of the aisle.
- Democrats Now Look to Sustain Majority
- Nov 12, 12:08 AM (ET)
- By JIM KUHNHENN
- WASHINGTON (AP) - It's the question Democrats would rather
not ask in their moment of revelry: Are their new majorities in the House
and Senate sustainable?
- What if the war in Iraq is over by 2008? Or what if it
is still being waged despite Democratic pledges to change the course? What
if voter antipathy toward President Bush is irrelevant in two years? After
all, he will be on his way out.
- "Who knows whether these things are long-term trends
or not," Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., said last week.
- Voters gave Democrats control of Congress but did not
undergo an ideological conversion. The Democrats' success had more to do
with anger toward President Bush, weariness over the war and contempt for
the corruption and scandal in Congress - a confluence of negatives that
became a political force.
- As some Democrats begin looking to 2008 and beyond, the
challenge is how to turn antipathy toward Republicans into affection for
- "You can't count on that kind of a wave in every
election by any means," Democratic pollster Mark Mellman said.
- Sen. Charles Schumer of New York, the chairman of the
Senate Democratic campaign committee, acknowledged that the Democrats'
51-49 majority in the Senate was the result of the narrowest of victories
in six race. "Had 10,000 votes flipped we would have four seats not
six," he said.
- Democrats do see opportunities ahead.
- In 2008, there are 21 Republican Senate seats up for
election and only 12 Democratic seats. Eight of the Republicans in those
seats won their last election with 55 percent or less of the vote.
- nstead of dealing with the many problems this nation
is confronted with, they are more concerned that there are 21 Republican
Senate seats up for grabs in 2008 and the White House.
- Just what America needs, NOT, Joe Lieberman chairing
the Homeland Security Committee! Excuse me, but he failed to get
re-elected as a Democrat and no longer has seniority as a Democrat to chair
such a committee.
- Now you know why they were so desperate to get Joe Lieberman
re-elected. AIPAC and Israel insisted.
- do not know why the Progressives cannot get it into
their heads that the DNC is not calling the shots. The Clinton
AIPAC controlled Democratic Leadership Council ["DLC"] is calling
the shots and was even part of PNAC that led up to 9-11, Afghanistan and
Iraq. The Clinton Administration spent years setting up the play
for the Caspian Basin. Those are provable facts. I am about
to come to the conclusion that some Americans need that driven into their
head with a sledge hammer. Calling them "thick skulled"
is too kind. Brain damaged or brain dead might be a more accurate
- The 2003 Invasion of Iraq
- The DLC gave strong support for the 2003 invasion of
Iraq. Prior to the war, Will Marshall co-signed a letter to President Bush
from the Project for the New American Century endorsing military action
against Saddam Hussein. Despite the DLC's centrist pretenses, the organization
spared no criticism of anti-war voices. During the 2004 Primary campaign
the DLC attacked Presidential candidate Howard Dean as an out-of-touch
liberal, because of his anti-war stance.
- The DLC has dismissed other war critics such as filmmaker
Michael Moore as "Anti-American" and members of the "loony
left". Even as domestic support for the Iraq War plummeted in 2004
and 2005, Marshall called upon Democrats to balance their criticism of
Bush's handling of the Iraq War with praise for the President's achievements
and cautioned "Democrats need to be choosier about the political company
they keep, distancing themselves from the pacifist and anti-American fringe."
- You see folks, if they try to impeach Bush or carry out
investigations the real truth will come out about the Clinton's role in
this batch of failed policies and that will hurt Hillary's chances in 2008.
Pooh! In fact, she would be history in American politics if the truth
were on the table for America to see. That same investigation would
expose Al Gore and hurt any future chances he has at the Oval Office and
- f Americans knew how truly harsh the realities are confronting
America due to our policies, they would clearly see that Hillary is just
not man enough to deal with them.
- Bush Co announces that many National Guard units will
be called up and sent back to Iraq way in advance to when they should be
sent back. That is just bodies for body bags folks. They do
not want to risk losing the regular army when they have expendable National
Guard soldiers. The waning days of Vietnam were the same old song
and the same type of waffling gutless leaders.
- As I have said before, if I were president our troops
would be pulled back to Jordan and Kuwait, and an armored division would
separate the Palestinians and the Zionists Israelis until that matter was
- There are two excellent articles out of Australia about
how Bush and Australian leader John Howard do not profit from the lessons
- Publicly, there is no sign that Howard is willing to
contemplate the first of those lessons, as he stubbornly refuses to question
the wisdom of his decision to send troops to Iraq. Nor does he acknowledge
the significance of the US vote. After Bush's Republicans lost control
of both houses of Congress, and Donald Rumsfeld, the architect of the Iraq
disaster, was shown the door, Howard still insisted there would be no fundamental
change in US policy. US tactics might change, but US strategy would not.
- The point of the essay is to compare Blair, Howard and
Clinton - three of the great political dissemblers and prevaricators of
our time - and to ask why they are so much more popular with the electorate
than Gordon Brown, Peter Costello or Al Gore, all of whom have tried harder
to stick with the truth.
- f any of you readers do not understand the picture from
the foregoing here it is explained in a nutshell. You have been conned
- We have a saying in the South Dog bites me first
time, his fault. Second time, my fault. I am seeing way too
many examples of people getting bitten 10 times and still do not get it
that it is their fault.
- The reason I put forth the VOTE THEM OUT signal was to
break up the RNC lock on power to slow the insanity down. The next
step is to crush the DNC and finish off the RNC. Those two political
parties are enemies of the American people and a clear and present danger
to the future of and security of our Nation.
- The objective was to clean house and get rid of incumbents.
Watch closely over the next 90 to 180 days and you will see exactly why
that is not optional, it is mandatory to turn America around and head in
the right direction. Waxman, Conyers and Pelosi just proved that
it is a necessity.
- But for the likes of Bush, Kenneth Mehlman, Newt Gingrich,
Rumsfeld, Rice, Cheney, Hastert, Foley, et al the RNC would have been just
as invincible in the 2006 elections as they have been since 1994.
They have no one to blame but themselves.
- However, if anyone thinks the sleaze is any less on the
other side of the aisle they are sadly mistaken to delusional. Many
of the DNC candidates ran on the promise of cleaning it up and accountability
and now refusing to do so. Wake up!
- Rush Limbaugh was correct; it was not Conservatism that
was defeated. It was an out of control RNC, out of control Bush and
Cheney, and Republicanism was what people voted down. Problem is,
who controls the GOP now are not conservatives. They are fake Christians,
fake conservatives and many of them are in fact the DNC Communist defectors
who wanted a War Party and now call themselves Neocons. Some of those
folks are DLC in origin, so come to grips with it.
- Bill Clinton is a socialist and his wife is a Marxist
and has been all of her adult life. When she and Slick Willie went
to Yale, Hillary was so far left the Left would have nothing to do with
her. All Hillary Clinton has done is slick up the packaging and the
message but the underlying ideologies and objectives are the same just
like Slick Willie.
- The only way to change the course of this nation is to
put both major political parties into the back of the bus or out to pasture
and lock the doors on their way out. Americans are going to have
to hijack the flight to keep these idiots from flying us all straight into
the side of the mountain. Let's ROLL the real terrorists!
- Americans need to get it straight in their minds that
our nation has been taken over by the terrorists. They are racketeers
and they have no intention of controlling their greed.
- Nine seats in the House were not determined by November
10 and the Republicans were leading in 8 of the 9. Most of those
are in districts that the Democrats could not take on their best day or
best lie. Regardless of the outcome, that will not effect the change
of control of the House to the Democrats. We are stuck with Nancy
- There are already plenty of warning signs that there
will be no change in Washington, DC for they have things just like they
want them to be and your opinions on that matter do not matter.
- We can change that folks. There are enough fed
up Americans that we can make is crystal clear to them what matters to
We the People.
- There is only one state in the United States that VOTED
THEM OUT and that is New Hampshire. They got rid of all of their
incumbents, cleaned off the blackboard and started over. Thank you
New Hampshire! I knew at least one of the Bellwether States would
"get it". Vermont is working on it and still working on
- The head of MI5 in the UK is Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller.
She is a Labour Party member as is Tony Blair and part of this Bush
Blair GWOT mythology.
- "The Director General of MI5, Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller
was particularly pleased to lend her support because as a former English
teacher she "recognizes the importance of encouraging young children
- Yeah, that looks like qualifications to be the head of
MI5 and Britain's top counter terrorism person. If you do not get
my drift, read the preceding again. Great, she knows how to teach
children to read.
- n the UK on Friday, November 10, here are the news bites:
- MI5 Chief: Security services dealing with 30 "mass
- MI5 Chief: Future attacks may be chemical, biological
- MI5 Chief: Teenagers being "recruited, trained
and extremized" by radicals.
- MI5 Chief: There is a sustained campaign, not series
of isolated incidents.
- MI5 Chief: The threat is growing alarmingly fast.
- PM Blair has backed assessment of terror threat by MI5
chief. (Guess he can read too, maybe she taught him.)
- Blair agrees that terror threat will last a generation.
- PM Blair: Britain faces "long and deep struggle"
- See, Blair and Dame Eliza can play monkey see, monkey
do as well as Bush and Condoleezza Rice.
- BOO! Run and hide Brits. BOO! Run and
hide Americans. Get back under your shadow! Go back to grazing
and shopping and let Big Brother protect you.
- t is long past time for people to grasp that terrorism
is not a war. It is a lashing out, a strategy, to attempt to get
governments to change policies that have otherwise blocked off all avenues
of addressing and correcting grievances.
- f the world wants terrorism to stop, policies have to
change. It is literally that simple.
- Case in point in the UN a move was made to sanction
Israel for their genocide against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and
it was vetoed by the United States in the Security Council. That
is why Joe Lieberman had to be re-elected.
- Note, the Democrats want to change nothing so if you
cannot do the 1 + 1 = 2, go back to watching reality TV. Or, see
if you can tune in to Sky News and watch the Brits try to spook their people
into a hole.
- Additional on Sky News "the Earth is wide
open to alien attack." Duh, it always has been and it always will
be. The UK has stopped funding the investigation of UFO phenomenon
and of course, that naturally leads to the threat of alien attack.
- With all of this Bush talk about controlling space, here
comes the next big spending boondoggle to defend against another non-existent
threat. If alien beings can come here from light years away, we cannot
handle them if their intentions are hostile. They will be way more
advanced than the idiots we have on this planet.
- More likely they park out a Jupiter and laugh their asses
completely off at the sheer mind numbing stupidity they see on the television
waves that do in fact reach out into outer space. Any alien beings
in this neighborhood would look at this insane asylum as a Fourth World
slum. It would not take them very long to figure out that intelligent
life down here is virtually non-existent or that we have way too many on
every side that do not play well with others. There might be some
alien beings that would look at this world as a source of food, but hey,
the governments treat us all as expendable any way so what is the difference?
Probably the only thing saving mankind is we are so full of junk
food and crap additives put in our food chain by these elite insiders that
we are not fit to eat.
- n fact they are laying the groundwork right now for two
massive spending boondoggles, the Global Warming threat [1.2 trillion British
pounds according to the UK in current funds] and defending the Earth from
some perceived alien threat when the real agenda is control of this planet.
Lockheed was just awarded a contract to put up high altitude skyships to
spy on all of America.
- t is time for We the People to question why we have a
government that is so paranoid and anti-liberty.
- am in full support of war crimes charges and other charges
against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and many more. It is a very
long list and it includes many Democrats too. That would also include
those Democrats that have been involved in this idiot policy formulation
strategy instead of growing a set of balls and addressing the problems
facing this nation.
- keep getting emails from frustrated people asking
"What in Hell can I do to get people to wake up?"
- My first reaction is to advise that one has to be careful
to what nightmare they are waking up from and realize that it has not been
a dream, it is reality. Some do not want to wake up to reality and
for some when they do it will be too late to do anything about it.
They will be fit to be alien fish bowl food for some bogus alien threat.
- do not have to go very far to find those who know that
the GOP is both FUBAR and SNAFU. If you do not know what those acronyms
mean they are military terms. FUBAR is F**ked up beyond all recognition"
and SNAFU is a British equivalent that means "Situation Normal, all
- The RNC is both, the DNC is both, so why in Hell do Americans
keep voting for the worst among us? Our federal government is full
of liars and derelicts and people go vote them back in again and again
and go back to bitching about it. How many times does it take before
America learns that the RNC and DNC folks will not do anything for America?
- Remember back just several months ago when the Bush numbers
were down around 30% approval rating and Congress was even lower than that
at 27%. When one looks at how many incumbents got re-elected, who
in their right mind thinks anything changed on November 7?
- Nothing changed folks and that is going to be glaringly
clear within 90 days or less for anyone that has eyes, ears and at least
three brain cells interconnected.
- There are some very fundamental questions and today I
am going to give you some answers. If you want answers you are going
to have to read and you are going to have to think. There are attachments
you can print out and connect the dots.
- What is wrong with the American political system?
- Why does nothing work?
- Why does nothing worthwhile get done for America?
- The simple answer to those questions is much gets done
but you do not matter and it is not getting done for your benefit.
Much gets done for the elite insiders as they busily line their pockets
at your expense and you do not matter.
- Our two political parties are literally controlled by
a criminal cabal that figured out years ago that they could outspend Americans
to get their way. They figured out that they can make the policies
and then determine who will be in office to make sure they get their way.
They figured out that by undermining the Constitution and changing certain
laws they could get their way, legal or illegal. They figured out
that they are insiders and you are not and they then figured out how to
lock you out of the process.
- s any of this ringing a bell or making a light bulb come
on? Is any of sounding familiar regarding what was right in front
of your nose for the past 18 years?