- Some of the sages and philosophers of years ago knew
the likes of George W. Bush and many that we see in our government.
- "A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon
devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment
from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious." ~Aristotle
(384-322 BC) Greek philosopher; Source: Politics, 343 B.C.
- Behind the cloak of piety many evil things have been
done throughout history. Even when the killing starts and one of the
most basic orders within the Ten Commandments is violated, "thou
shalt not kill", they claim God is on their side. It has been my
position for my entire life that such people do not have a clue what
God thinks or whose side God is on.
- There is a big difference, legally and theologically,
between self defense and premeditated murder or carrying out the objectives
of greed which crosses over yet another line of the Ten Commandments
"thou shalt not covet."
- Watch the story regarding the assassination of Lebanon
industry ministry Pierre Gemayel.
- Lebanese Cabinet Minister Is Killed
- Nov 21, 11:15 AM (ET)
- By SAM F. GHATTAS
- BEIRUT, Lebanon (AP) - Prominent
anti-Syrian Christian politician Pierre Gemayel was assassinated in a
suburb of Beiruton Tuesday, his Phalange Party radio station and Lebanon's
official news agency reported.
- Syria re-established diplomatic relations with Iraq and
this happens within hours.
- The Lebanese government had condemned Syria for political
assassinations but then withdrew that and this happened any way.
- Do not be shocked or surprised if the trails lead back
to Israel and their attempts to destabilize the changes that are occurring
in the Middle East due to our problems in Iraq and the recent elections
in the US that are changing the dynamics. Sooner or later the Democrats
will yield to the will of We the People or they will be shown the door
- What is going on in the Middle East Arab nations right
now is not in favor of the Israeli objectives. Israel did not win inLebanon
during the summer. Israel does not want Syria and Iran teaming up with
Iraq but it will happen any way.
- If Israel does not like it they can thank George Bush
and Dick Cheney.
- The US is so embroiled in Iraq that an attack on Iran
is not feasible or advisable. We cannot handle what is on our plate right
now and Israel sure as Hell cannot handle Iran and its approximately
70 million people. From Lebanon all the way toAfghanistan is what they
call The Shiite Crescent and it comprises about 150 million people that
are not going to roll over forIsrael at all.
- They all want peace and prosperity, except Israel and
the United States that do not wish for them to have that.
- The Zionist agenda for the Middle East with the US as
the blunt instrument is not working. Eretz Israel is about as sellable
as trying to sell snow and ice to an Eskimo or cow dung to a cow rancher.
- According to the Bush IT czar, the US is not producing
enough engineers to meet the needs for IT jobs.
- Well, when the US is 17th in scientists graduated with
PhD degrees and we have many going into the US Army instead of engineering
school because that is the only job they can find and they cannot afford
college, it is little wonder to me that the UScannot produce or keep up
with other nations in the IT field.
- If you want to see the proverbial bottom line about what
US policy is all about, our defense contractors are out selling massive
amounts of weapons to unstable regimes that our government (Republicans
and Democrats) will then point the finger at as terrorist regimes and
being worthy of US Shock and Awe just like they did to Saddam Hussein.
Read the most recent article by Jerry Mazza and pay attention to the
link to the Boston Globe article by Bryan Bender.
- Why is there a Global War on Terror? Because we invented
it because it is great for the sales of arms by certain insiders that
will then sell more when we start the war. Besides, it is really convenient
for the takeover of oil and natural gas reserves. As you will read below,
your sons and daughters, or maybe you, are headed into a bogus war. You
need to start standing up and saying "not only no way, but Hell No
- To make matters worse, foreigners have had their fill
of being treated like crap by our thugs at the airports and port of entry
points and overall revenues from foreign tourism is down.
- Aren't we a happy free America! People do not even want
to travel to the US any more because this nation has become so rude to
- They are not protecting America. They are trying to
bludgeon us all into the New World Order of being treated like crap and
cattle for the rest of our days.
- Maybe you want to be complaint to them out of fear or
some mistaken idea they are protecting you by making you take off your
shoes. It is all a charade. When they try to shake me down I advise
them to go find a terrorist and quit treating me like one.
- They have a saying when evaluating business plans, economic
figures, true market performance, conducting due diligence, etc that
goes like this: "Figures lie and liars figure."
- Washington, DC is full of liars from wall to wall.
- During the 3Q 2006 the drop in new housing starts knocked
the entire US domestic growth rate from 2.6% to 1.6%. That is by any
definition anemic and mediocre and it can easily get much worse.
- Just from September to October new housing starts dropped
by 14.6% in just one month and we have winter closing in which is a down
time in many areas of the US due to weather and cold temperatures alone.
- I trust that anyone who owns a vehicle watched the oil
prices spike and yank much more money out of your pocket, or your credit
card or your ATM card. As the elections neared the price at the pump
came down by a considerable amount and now they are inching back up.
- You have been sucker punched again. Get it?
- As you read the following excerpt from a recent article,
note how they missed the past predications and are now predicting what
they think will happen next. Frankly, they do not have a clue and their
crystal ball is no better than the next person's.
- Forecasters Look for Economy to Slow
- Nov 20, 6:22 AM (ET)
- By MARTIN CRUTSINGER
- WASHINGTON (AP) - The U.S.
economy has been battered by a bigger- than-expected slump in housing but
will keep growing next year as consumers get relief from soaring energy
- That is the view of a panel of 50 top forecasters in
a survey released Monday by the National Association for Business Economics.
- The NABE panel predicted that the overall economy, as
measured by the gross domestic product, would expand by 2.5 percent in
- That is down slightly from the previous survey in September
which forecast that the economy would grow by 2.7 percent next year. The
expectations for 2006 were also marked down with GDP growth now put at
3.3 percent instead of 3.4 percent forecast in the previous survey. The
economy expanded by 3.2 percent in 2005 and 3.9 percent in 2004.
- A bigger-than-anticipated slump in housing was the primary
reason for the reductions. The NABE panel said that housing construction
would fall by 3.5 percent this year and an even larger 5.5 percent in
- Both of those figures are larger declines than the NABE
forecasters had previously predicted. Both would represent quite a reversal
from the 8.6 percent increase in residential investment for all of 2005
compared to 2004.
- With that large of a fall in new housing starts for next
year, next year is bleak already and will probably get worse due to our
policies and unforeseen blow ups on several possible fronts such as the
stock market collapsing or taking serious dives from the current artificial
highs. Reality does come home to roost every now and then in spite of
the liars that like to lie about the true figures.
- The bigger problem however is the sales of existing homes
fell in 38 states and that is even with significant reductions in the
prices of homes.
- Realtors: Home Sales Fall in 38 States
- Monday November 20, 10:38 AM EST
- WASHINGTON (AP) - Sales of
existing homes fell in 38 states during the summer, led by steep declines
in Nevada,Arizona, Florida and California, as the once-booming housing
market showed further signs of a steep slowdown.
- The National Association of Realtors reported that sales
dipped to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.27 million units nationwide,
down by 12.7 percent from the same period a year ago.
- The declines were the largest in once-booming areas of
the country. Sales fell by 38 percent in Nevada, 36 percent inArizona;
34.2 percent in Florida and 28.6 percent in California.
- In all, nine states had sales declines in the summer
of 20 percent or more compared to the third quarter of 2005.
- The weakness in sales also affected prices with 45 metropolitan
areas experiencing price declines, according to a separate survey the
Realtors did of 148 metropolitan areas.
- In short, most Americans have one nest egg and that is
the equity in their homes and that is now worth less than they thought
it was. Welcome to the realities of government policies when they hit
you personally. The problem with a weak dollar is it undermines values
here, increases the cost of foreign goods such as oil that is refined
into gasoline for our cars.
- It is a fiscal policy issue and if it puts you into the
poorhouse Washington, DC could not care less.
- American housing is in big trouble across the board.
What we have in progress is a "mark to market" situation where
the true values of what someone is willing to pay is breaking down the
house of cards that escalated the prices beyond what the homes were really
worth. They call it a Buyer's Market but it is a little more complicated
- You are already seeing serious reactions to the crisis
in three ways if you are paying attention:
- 40 and 50 year mortgages
- 100% mortgages, some interest only and all you pay is
the closing cost. I know some who have been living in those million
dollar homes for years and the loan balance has not been reduced at all.
They will never own the home.
- Homes on the market for over a year and the price keeps
dropping and no offers or the offers are down in the range that the home
will eventually sell at.
- Many cannot sell at the market prices, pay off the first
mortgage and home equity line and walk away with anything. It is called
reality coming home to roost but many will not do the math and see it
as a larger economic dislocation due to the weakness of the US dollar
due to the policies of our government.
- Many Americans are going to lose their homes next year
due to declining income, rising interest rates (a direct result of US
fiscal policy) and their home mortgage interest rates will re-set and
they will not be able to keep up with the increased payments.
- At a very minimum, many Americans will see serious declines
in their quality of life and disposable income to afford utilities, food,
clothing, entertainment and vacations. They will be a slave to their
mortgage company and fighting to provide other essential needs like food,
clothing, utilities and gasoline for the car.
- You watch and pay close attention. The Democrats will
not care about that and we already know the Neocon and Zionist controlled
Republicans do not care about that.
- Sooner or later Americans will figure out that it will
take a new type of leadership to care about that.
- Where it gets ugly is when the first mortgage or the
first and second mortgage exceeds the value of the home and there is no
equity in the home. Lose the job and the home is next. You have no
idea how many were living in million dollar homes and suddenly are in
- I know, my ex-wife and I got to suffer through that and
it is not much fun. We had a seven figure income and then suddenly nothing
and our lives came unraveled. We watched our American Dream die right
in front of our eyes.
- One of the people on this email update list was our neighbor
and saw it happen.
- People should be furious, livid, and marching on DC but
they are not. I know many will procrastinate and wrongly assume that
everything will be better next week or next month. They will play the
part of Scarlett O'Hara and wrongly assume that everything will be okay
tomorrow. Many will wake up one morning and realize that tomorrow is
Gone with the Wind.
- Rep. Charles Rangel wants to bring back the draft but
his proposal completely misses the point. We have many joining the US
Army, Marines, National Guard, etc for the bonuses, housing benefits and
college education because the policies of the idiots we have in Congress
have gutted the US economy and the economic engine to produce decent jobs.
I have met many that the only reason they are in the military is economic
survival, not because they think they are defending America from the GWOT
- It is bad enough to draft sons to be sent off to bogus
wars and bogus reasons for deployment but now they plan to draft and send
our girls too.
- I will give you a hint. This is coming from the newly
elected majority Democrats because the Republicans knew better than to
- And the Democrats stand for what? Anti-war Party?
You are a consummate fool if you believe that mantra from the DNC.
- Young girls must prepare for the draft
- Selective Service Director Lewis Brodsky
- "In Israel everyone serves "
- Congress is writing the legislation as we
- Those photos are all of major supporters of Zionist
- Present status
- Today young girl's must enlist they cannot be drafted
- Under consideration
- WASHINGTON-The chief of the
U.S. Selective Service System has proposed registering women for the military
draft and requiring that young Americans regularly inform the government
about whether they have training in niche specialties needed in the armed
- The Selective Service System, if given the mission and
additional funding, is capable of registering and drafting women with
its existing infrastructure.
- Proposed federal legislation would reinstate a draft
that would include all men and women ages 18-26 and mandate other forms
of national service for those unable to serve in the military because
of physical or psychological problems.
- The bill's sponsors, Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y. and
Sen. John Conners, D-S.C., said the legislation is needed to make the
military composition more racially and economically similar to the overall
- If our great country becomes involved in an all-out war,
the sacrifice must be shared"," Rangel said in a statement.
"This bill would end the current discriminatory system where poor
people of color disproportionately enlist in the armed forces, see combat
- For the sake of our national security, global peace and
stability, and the defense and promotion of freedom in the post-9/11 world
require a larger military force than we have today. It is urgent legislation
be ready for President Bush to sign allowing the country to draft eligible
- Who are the ones behind it?
- Charlie Rangel leads the charge for the Neocons. A New
York "Poodle "
- Bet you did not see that coming from the Democrats, did
you? Their Zionist insiders know more bodies are needed because every
policy is failing.
- What a slap in the face reality it is to get rid of the
Republican Congress and then find out the Democrats are planning to draft
sons and daughters for a bogus war due to failed policies our elected
leaders are too gutless to face. If they want a draft I say the first
535 to go are the members of the US Senate and House. That way we can
get rid of many of them for sure and not have to put up with their lying
asses any more.
- I did. I saw the Democrats just laying and waiting to
pull this one. There has been too much talk about it and Bush and the
Republican controlled Congress would not touch it for political reasons.
Watch the Democrats commit political suicide. They do it every time
they get control of the House and Senate. They are as predictable as
the sun coming up in the east and setting in the west.
- There are now more Jews in Congress and more supporters
of Israel than at any time in our history.
- They are all a bunch of liars. It does not matter if
they are Republican or Democrat, they are all liars and unfit to serve
- You can bet the Democratic majority in the House and
Senate do not see this as a problem. It will be just more drafted bodies
for more body bags for Israeli objectives and failed US policies.
- 37 Percent of U.S. Births Out of Wedlock
- Nov 21, 3:56 PM (ET)
- By MIKE STOBBE
- ATLANTA (AP) - Out-of-wedlock
births in the United States have climbed to an all-time high, accounting
for nearly four in 10 babies born last year, government health officials
- While out-of-wedlock births have long been associated
with teen mothers, the teen birth rate actually dropped last year to the
lowest level on record. Instead, births among unwed mothers rose most
dramatically among women in their 20s.
- The overall rise reflects the burgeoning number of people
who are putting off marriage or living together without getting married.
- The increase in births to unwed mothers was seen in all
racial groups, but rose most sharply among Hispanics. It was up among
all age groups except youngsters ages 10 to 17.
- That is comforting. At least our 10 year old girls are
not getting pregnant. That we have people that want a situation of no
moral values is incredible and then they turn around and wonder why life
in America is turning into a cesspool.
- I cannot say for you but having the clueless lead the
clueless in America is not comforting to me.
- Blair went to Afghanistan to assure them that the UK
will fight the GWOT for 30 years to win. You can be sure that the Afghans
were not dancing in the streets. They will not win against an imaginary
foe but they are doing a very good job of creating many new enemies.
That is another lie that is backfiring in our face big time. They call
it blow back in the military and intelligence circles when the deal does
not go down and there are going to be repercussions.
- Bush refuses to change the approach to dealing with Iraq
while at the same time embracing and supporting every act of Israel.
Even in the recent UN vote reprimanding Israel and heavily watered down
due to US demands, John Bolton lost it and made an ass of himself (revealed
his true self) to the entire UN.
- Bolton in extraordinary outburst against United Nations
- Calcutta News.Net
- Saturday 18th November, 2006
- The U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, launched
a scathing attack on the United Nations Friday Bolton was furious over
the adoption by the General Assembly of a resolution which said the assembly
regretted the deaths of 19 civilians in an attack by the Israeli military
in the town of Beit Hanoun last week. Despite the resolution being significantly
watered down at the behest of the United States, and being passing by
156 votes to seven, Bolton launched a blistering attack on the UN, and
many of its members. "Many of the sponsors of that resolution are
notorious abusers of human rights themselves, and were seeking to deflect
criticism of their own policies," he said. "This type of resolution
serves only to exacerbate tensions by serving the interests of elements
hostile to Israel's inalienable and recognized right to exist."
- "This deepens suspicions about the United Nations
that will lead many to conclude that the organization is incapable of
playing a helpful role in the region," Bolton continued.
- Maybe Bolton's problem is he cannot see that the US is
now a major violator of human rights in the US and abroad. Maybe he is
just as myopic as George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.
- Maybe he is like Bush and does not know what the word
- If you want to see what a complete traitor George W.
Bush is to the ideal that is America and the sovereignty of our Nation
and why he regularly craps on America, read this article at the link.
Your eyebrows might be up at your hairline regardless of where that is